Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 01-02-2024, 06:04 PM   #1
TheQ

Male 43/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

43/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

"Being a Master is like being a gentleman... If you have to actually tell people that you are one, you probably aren't." - Me

Please mind the gap, watch your head, and all ladies please keep your arms and hands inside the armbinder at all times for your safety…

Time for something of an update here…

Who am I

In my 'mundane' life, I'm a successful (at least I like to think so) professional individual with a stable career and respectable income. I am US based, currently West Coast but that hopefully will be changing soon as I head back East. I drive a new car, I own my own home, and I want very few physical items. I say this, not to brag, but only because too many people that claim to be a 'Master" or a "Dominant' are nothing more than people living in their parent's basements, or working at Walmart with no means to support that which they seek which just further lends to the damage being done in the community.

I am not a spring chicken by any means, and what I mean by this is that I’ve had more experience in the lifestyle than a lot of people in the lifestyle have been alive…the better part of 29 years. I have the experience that a lot of people claim to be looking for as I’ve been a Dominant and Master both Online (like everyone else) but also in real time having had multiple slave girls serve in real time/real life over the years I’ve been in the lifestyle.

When I consider the kind of closing line for a ‘Who am I’ segment though I tend to favor just saying, I’m a rather normal guy who loves to read, watch movies, swim, game, and talk about cars outside of the time in the life though I do recognize that there is no “Off Switch” for a true Dominant, it is who I am 24/7.

I am a Dominant

I am a very firm believer that you have to learn to Master yourself before you can ever hope to Dominate another person. If you can't control yourself and your own actions, your situations, how can you ever hope to take another person under your hand and control them and their life.

My personal mantra is that respect is earned, not given. I understand that applies to me as well as any submissive out there, I never expect a girl to drop to her knees and call me Master just because I label myself as a Dominant. That means nothing...

I will and feel able to take the time to get to know the person aside from the submission, earn her respect and see how things advance. I am not a person looking for a one time meetup for sex, the mere idea of that just boggles my mind, nor do I think you can just 'Collar' someone in the first time of talking to them...a proper bond in BDSM / D/s takes time to develop or else there is nothing truly behind it to keep it together.

I am not a hard-ass, beat you till you submit type of Dom. Truth be told, I'd rather teach and train through positive interactions rather than spend a lot of time using negative reinforcement unless I have no other choice. Punishment, that's different, but I believe in a very structured system...if I punish a girl she can ask me (and receive an answer) what she did to deserve the punishment.

What am I looking for?

The all telling section I suppose...

I am looking for a female (born not artificial) submissive who is seeking to develop herself and her submission under the guidance and control of an experienced and confident Dominant.

While I may be considered a positive reinforcement Dominant, someone who would rather teach and train than set up a girl for failure, I am very established and set in how I do things and what I expect from a girl under my hand.

This will be conducted online through Discord Private Messages, Possibly Video or Voice Chat, or other methods we find to be in our liking.

About the Right Candidate

The right candidate should include many of these features, however I do not expect someone to fill them all and some may be items you'll pick up during training...
  • Any Age
    Submission isn't defined by age
  • Be or want to be submissive
    Of course, the reason for this post is to find a lovely submissive so it is a requirement to have a submissive heart and burning desire to please. Please note, I will also accept a Domme/Mistress who is looking to explore her submissive side, I have had experience Dominating female Dominants in the past and have had a lot of enjoyable experiences for both parties in doing it.
  • Want to be Controlled
    Wants and needs deep levels of control in their lives, this can be anything from having what clothing is selected for the day in real life all the way to controlling when she's permitted to use the bathroom and everything in between.
  • Tasks
    Will respond to and obey real life tasks as assigned (These tasks will never out you in public, but may contain items hidden under your clothes for example in public.)
  • Pictures
    Will allow for pictures or videos of tasks during and at their completion. (Be aware, I will allow a girl to hide her face until she has learned to be comfortable with me and trust that I wouldn't do anything inappropriate with what she sends me)
  • Shared Interests
    Shared interests in some of the items I will post below as the more of those you share with me, the more the experience will be enjoyable for you.

What I provide

A D/s relationship is a two way street, so in exchange for your submission I also provide things in return...
  • Dominance
    You will benefit from almost 30 years of Real Life and Online training experience which amounts to a significant ability to not only control, teach, and train a submissive but also make the training engaging and enjoyable for her at the same time.
  • Friendship
    I find it is also important to be able to be friends with a girl under your hand, as things that happen in her normal everyday life can influence and affect her ability and desire to serve. By being a friend as well, she can know she can talk outside of her training about her and her life and have a receptive ear.
  • Respect
    A D/s relationship without Respect is simply abuse. I give and expect respect from the start of talking forward. Unlike many who claim to be Dominants with no real understanding of it, I do not feel respect is a one way street. If a girl is willing to put herself out there to submit to me, she deserves my respect in return to help her become what she is looking to become.
  • Attention
    I keep in daily contact with any girl I'm working with and do not 'Ghost' people. I consider online training just as real as if you were standing in front of me in real life, however I expect the same in return.

Likes and Fetishes

Talk about a section that can go on forever...regarding the Fetish aspects of my likes and pleasures as they are more relevant to this site.
  • Respect
    As I said above, it's earned and not given, however I will always show respect to anyone who serves me, or even contacts me. I think everyone deserves to be respected regardless of place in life or what title they choose to give themselves until they give me a reason to change my approach. Now, in return, I expect the same treatment. Respect is a lost art in the world and even more so in the BDSM and D/s communities as we've been invaded by the Fifty Shades of Stupid crowd who think being a bossy asshole or an abusive douche-bag is the same thing as being a Dominant. As a result, many wonderful girls would end up being degraded and/or hurt by these people and it's a HUGE pet peeve of mine (Seriously, check my blog if you don't believe me.) I feel RESPECT is the most important thing and actually categorized as a Fetish to me.
  • Bondage
    It has been my experience in life that virtually every woman I've ever met has a submissive element to her personality, if it's displayed or hidden and denied it is still there. With that being said, I feel that a woman needs to experience complete and secure bondage in her life as it helps guide and shape her in ways that she can't fathom until she has experienced it. I use bondage in everyday life for those who serve me and even discuss it daily with friends and colleagues in the D/s world making it an integral part of who I am. Inescapable locked leather or steel restraints, tight applications of sticky tape are common, day-to-day fixtures in the life of any who kneel at my feet and those who serve me remotely.
  • Chastity
    Another staple of life in my world. I'm sorry for those who don't agree with me on this but there is absolutely no reason that any female has unfettered access to her genitals. Contrary to what most guys think, women are not shy little wallflowers who blush and giggle at the thought of masturbation anymore. Most young women I know masturbate more than guys do, mainly because of the fact that the experience for them is so powerful, their orgasms are so intense and often underachieved from the male contact they do have. As such, any female that I speak to in a D/s or BDSM aspect is expressly forbidden from touching herself or pleasuring herself while we communicate, and furthermore any girl who serves me in any capacity is kept secured at all times in some form of chastity restraint until she is released from service. These restraints start off as simple as securing her pussy under carefully layered duct tape until such time as she can be placed in a proper locked steel belt, however at every level the implementation will be secure enough to prevent sexual service, satisfaction, or masturbation without my supervision and approval. In a world controlled by me, this would be mandatory for every female on the planet as years of experience has shown me that chaste women are more attentive, focused, and submissive than those who are freed, which I feel is a great improvement for everyone involved.
  • Gags
    Everyone in the world knows that a woman's most powerful and empowering tool is her voice and I feel that one in service should have that controlled. Though I love talking to and getting to know those in my service, when we are not conversing silent obedience is the order for her. Gags are such a diverse fetish for me as the different types all serve different purposes... From a simple ballgag to silence the girl and let her focus on what I decide for her to focus on to a mouth full of worn panties covered in duct tape to make her focus on sexuality all the way to a full padlocked head harness ballgag to let her know speech isn't even an option. Gags can heighten any experience for a woman, it relieves them of the need to feel they have to respond to every situation and allows them to listen and learn what is being taught. Now I do always welcome and invite questions and comments from those who serve me, however, a gag is always the symbol that it's time to be silent and turn her focus to obedience and learning.
  • Latex/Rubber
    Another huge love of mine, I wish I could say that it was a staple but sadly with the price of latex/rubber outfits for a girl it often is an indulgence, however it is one that I would love to be shared or even something that she could grow into as part of her continuing service to me.
Now I’ve been asked countless times what type of physical attributes I look for in a submissive which, in my opinion, isn’t really fair since I evaluate every candidate on her own merits but just for the sake of transparency, I’ll post them here to answer the questions but please consider nothing here (unless otherwise stated) is mandatory.
  • Long Hair
    This is something that can be improved on for a girl with short hair but I feel long hair is a staple of a feminine and lovely submissive. Red or Brown Hair are my personal preferences.
  • Petite or Tiny Breasts
    Perhaps something most would consider weird, but I’ve always had a thing for girls with petite or tiny breasts, I’ve always found them amazing to work with and often these girls are excluded by others or people try to change them with implants which I find completely inappropriate. In my dream girl, an A-Cup bust, tender with tender nipples, would be amazing to me.
  • Shaven / Waxed / Hairless (Mandatory)
    A girl does not have a clean appearance in my view unless she is shaven / waxed/ or otherwise hairless except on her head. I have no tolerance for underarm, pubic, or leg hair on a girl. Period.
  • Virgin
    Let me be honest, I’m a Chastity focused Dominant meaning that there is nothing that rates higher in my book than putting a beautiful virgin in a chastity device ensuring that she will stay that way until I decide otherwise. Any real surprises there?

Interested?

Drop me a private message here and I'll make arrangements for us to chat either here or on something such as Discord so we can see if we match...

If you're not interested then I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your own search and hope that you find what you are looking for in your life!
TheQ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheQ for this post:
Old 01-23-2024, 11:15 PM   #2
PurpleS
getDare Addict

I'm going to bump this to the top, bravo
PurpleS is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PurpleS for this post:
Old 02-20-2024, 09:06 AM   #3
TheQ

While I rarely do the entire 'bump' thing, I did want to update status on this and just provide a little more context...

I had thought that I had something going, getting spun up with a lovely girl, however as with what tends to happen online it was intense and then just gone...disappeared, no word, just poof.

This is a real sting to real people that I don't think is realized as often as it should be, for someone like me, I will put aside other requests if I'm working with a candidate and I do tend to give my all to someone I'm working with, so when they decide to up and disappear without a word it can really affect how someone feels, even a Dominant.

So, I'm back considering interested girls who could see themselves on the receiving end of a Dominant who enjoys communicating and working with a girl under his hand. Even if you don't feel you're a 100% match, lets chat and see what we think after talking a bit.

Thanks,

Q
Male Omnipotent Being / Dominant

I'm looking for a female submissive, could it be you?

My BDSM Test Results
TheQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 05:36 PM   #4
altair

Let me bump his for you, this is a beautiful ad any interested girl should read.

For those who made it this far and didn't like you - well, PM me - I am not into chastity, your below-navel hairdo, and I don't have a new car, either. Yachts do cost a fortune. Also prefer large-breasted girls, that also excuses your BMI.
altair is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk