Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2023, 07:02 AM   #1
SuperSluttySarah

Key Forced Public Exposure Help

Heya, I’m currently planning a dare for this evening and would like some help/inspiration on how to make it better….

So far I’ve taken a set of padlock keys about half an hours walk away from my house and hidden them in the woods. I didn’t pay much attention to where i was going and I’ve never been to these woods before so finding the keys will be tricky.

I would like to hide my house key deep inside my clothing, in a pair of tights maybe. And then padlock the outfit shut somehow. So to get out of the outfit and get back into my house i have to go and get the keys and find somewhere discreet to get completely undressed to get the house key back.

As a back up i have put a spare key in my garage along with all of my male clothing. I’ve padlocked the garage shut. And put the key in some fast setting concrete in the middle of the garden. It will be time consuming and loud to get to this key but it’s a back up none the less.

So I’m asking the following:

- Any ideas to make the dare harder/better etc
- Any ideas to lock myself into the outfit so I cannot remove the tights. This is the main issue I’ve got so far.
- I’m currently stuck in the house till it’s dark as I’ve got no clothes other than womens clothes, so any dares to pass the time?
- I’ve got plenty of rope etc and the usual house hold items

And Thank you in advance x

Limits: Camera, Family, Extreme Pain, Blood, Extreme Public

- Today (31/4) I have to say yes...

- If anyone PM's me saying 'slut' i will edge 5 times in one hour -

-If anyone PM's me saying commando i will not wear underwear for the rest of that day

-Help me with my current dare https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=427954
SuperSluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 04:04 AM   #2
SuperSluttySarah

I’m going to give this a bump so i can try again tonight!

Limits: Camera, Family, Extreme Pain, Blood, Extreme Public

- Today (31/4) I have to say yes...

- If anyone PM's me saying 'slut' i will edge 5 times in one hour -

-If anyone PM's me saying commando i will not wear underwear for the rest of that day

-Help me with my current dare https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=427954
SuperSluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk