Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2023, 10:23 AM   #1
Caring Captain

Male 22/male/master seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

22/male/master seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

Who am I?

I'm a 22 year old dom/master in the New Jersey, US, working as a data analyst. New to gd here. I've been living this life of owning slaves for sometime now, so I have some experience. I'd like to see if you'd be interested in my ways.

Who am I looking for?

A sub or a little.

My concept of a sub.

For me, a sub is not someone who's just there quietly. I'm here to take care of my sub. It's more about the willingness of a sub to submit. I'm a soft dom - I'm extremely protective of my subs. I expect my sub to be monogamous and possessive of me as well. This does not mean that I don't use them hard. I'm usually into CNC, and I'll push you to much beyond your limits until I stop.

It'll be a relationship where you feel cared for, (ab)used, annoyed, happy, angry, upset, butterflies and loved. It's a relationship where you actually care for your Master and get the same back. There will be times when i'll ask you to do things you don't like to push you, and other times, we'd just cuddle in bed and talk to each other and kiss each other all over. You should feel welcome to always tell me how u feel.

A sub is a sub 24x7. This concept is not restricted to just play in bed. If you want examples of what this line means: a gay is a gay even if he's not having sex with another guy, he's gay 24x7. Being a sub is more of an attribute of yours rather than just a bed-time thing.

Expectations.

I do understand that you have a life, so I won't expect you to be follow my orders for 24 hours a day. We'll decide a time and have agreements beforehand and respect each other's limits. Remember that in a DS relationship, respect is key. Tasks will be both sexual and non-sexual. Remember I'm here to own you to take care of you and take charge of parts of your life.

Another thing I expect of my subs is communication. I do not want my relationship to be one-sided where I just give orders. A sub should actively communicate her interests to me. I also expect honesty and commitment. It's the basis of every relationship. The person would ideally be someone who I eventually fall in love with and vice versa - if you're just doing it for your libido or a short-term fling, please stay away.

How will it be?

I want a relationship where I take control over pre-agreed parts of your live, including some sexual and non-sexual aspects. It should be something where we nurture each other and grow together. I'd like you to give me control over your feelings as well. That means I am quite flexible about the rules (yes we'll lay down some rules to you to follow), but the very long term goal would be to find a good balance of you being yourself and being under my control. Please remember that you must be yourself - a natural sub or little, and I will do my duties as a dom/daddy. It's your willingness to serve that's super important - it should come from within you that you want to give up your soul to your Master.

Kinks.

This is the sex side of our relationship. My kinks include (and I need control over yours), but are not limited to:
  • Anal (please don't message me if this is your limit)
  • CNC
  • Power exchange
  • Chastity
  • Denial
  • Orgasm control
  • Pissplay
  • Piss control
  • Spanking
  • Nipple torture
  • Forced bi
  • Forced masturbation
  • Wax
  • Clothing Control
You will have a list of your kinks, and we'll work out a common list together.

Limits.

We'll of course do only those which are within our limits. An incomplete list of my limits is:
  • Blood
  • Permanent damage
  • Public
  • Blackmail
  • Scat
I'll always respect limits and things that you don't like, but as a dom (and a part of CNC), I will force you to your limits to check your obedience.

Check-in.

I'll require you to check with me everyday, and you will discover more kinks with me and I'll train you well. From time to time (later, after getting to know each other for a while), I'd want you to send me pictures, voice, and cam for me to check if you're doing things well.

Practical aspects.

Send me a PM here or ping me on discord: caringcaptain_13548 with something about you. I would expect at least 1 hr everyday for our sessions (can be compromised sometimes, but needs to be dsicussed).
No prior experience needed - newbies welcome! Do not be ashamed of your body.

Last, but not the least, I'll always be there to listen to your life problems or any other problem.

Last edited by Caring Captain; 08-26-2023 at 04:40 PM.
Old 08-31-2023, 09:23 PM   #2
Caring Captain

Bumping this once again...

Would also love in real life...So New Jersey people ping for setting a date.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk