Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-08-2023, 01:20 PM   #1
Hidden Desires

Default In need of assistance with exposure challenge! All help welcome!

Hiya,

So I am planning to put myself through a gauntlet style challenge, where the punishment for not pushing myself hard or fast enough is exposure. The challenge is convoluted in my head, but here is the nitty-gritty.

Bear with me, as I can be wordy. At the end, will be the help I need from you find folks.

1) There exists this tool to send a delayed email to a person. The timer can be a few seconds, or it can be longer (I've experimented with at least 30 minutes, but looks like it can be even longer). Additionally, a photo can be attached. When the timer runs out, the email is sent. You can stop it by clicking the stop button, or closing the tab.

2) I plan to take approximately 10 photos of myself that progressively get worse and worse with more exposure and kink. I will set up 10 tabs with each one emailing one photo, and each with longer timers. What this means is that at, for example, 20 minutes the first photo will send, then at 22 minutes the second will send, so on and so forth.

3) Once I have the email timers set up, I will run them and lock my laptop up in this room that can only be accessed from outside of the house. The key to the room will be itself a challenge to get. I will quickly get myself to the start position after starting the timer and locking the door and start the challenges.

4) A lot of this will have to come down to willpower to play the game, but I plan to start the challenge bound in the bathroom possibly. I could be chained to to toilet or a fixed position and then the only way to free myself is to get a key, which is frozen in an ice cube. While not impossibly difficult, it will be a nuisance to unfreeze the cube quickly, as I will have to rely solely on my mouth, hands or body heat. To make it more difficult, I could have my gag in my mouth. I could also have an enema in me before I start this part because...enema! It also gives me another motivating factor.

5) Once unshackled, I can then exit the bathroom and start the rest of my challenges. I would have multiple challenges written out on index cards, and possibly randomly pull several to be the real challenges, so I don't know exactly which ones I'm doing. These would run the gamut of my likes, as well as things I dislike. They would be relatively simple such as "fuck your ass for 5 minutes", or "piss in a glass and drink it", but they can get more devious.

6) Before moving into the final phase, I would need to complete all the challenges. If a challenges proves too difficult, or if I am too non-compliant, then that is an automatic time penalty where I must wait therefore an x amount of time before continuing, thus making it that more likely an email will be sent. The challenges wouldn't be that physically demanding though, more mentally. I've though about one where I have to release an enema and then roll a dice and take that many shots of the liquid.

7) Once the challenges are done, I will proceed to the final part. Naked, I will exit my house. The door to the laptop room is locked, so I need to grab that key. That key will be in a locked car. That car key, in turn, will be in a precarious spot itself. This will force me to have to go out of my way to not get caught by my motion lights, my neighbors who may still be out int he middle of the night, etc.

8) Finally, once I have gotten the key for the laptop room, I can go there and grab the laptop and stop the emails from being sent. The important part of all of this is that if every challenge and step are done correctly, then I should theoretically get to the laptop shortly before the first email is sent. The punishment should come from lack of willpower of myself, having to take a break, not being able to quickly perform, being scared, etc.

So, here is the requests I have for you all. I first and foremost need someone to serve as my exposer. There is a way I can play this by myself, but it would not be nearly as risky or as exciting, as it would rely on me sending myself the photos and then exposing them myself. Too easy to chicken out. Instead, I need someone who is willing to receive these emails and then also willing to expose them on sites of their choosing. This is the punishment for losing the challenge. We can negotiate getting them removed, but the game is played with my understanding they are permanently exposed.

Additionally, I need people to provide challenges and tasks that I can add to the list of things to have to do. The larger the list, the better, as I don't want to know the exact tasks I will be doing during the run until I start. If toys are needed, I can provide them. I also have some time to purchase small things I may need.

Finally, I need 10 progressively worse photos to take for the exposure. Outside of the first, face should be fully visible.

I plan to do this on 8/17, in about a week. Please let me know what you all think!

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk