Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2023, 11:03 AM   #1
GeorgeHall

Male 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (2 weeks-ish)

23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (2 weeks-ish)

Hi there! My name is George, I'm a 23 year old Dom from the UK. You can find out a little more about me, including my interests, in my signature below

I am looking for a submissive who would be interested in being my slave for about 2 weeks from the 5th to the 19th of August. This would involve regular live play where I give you instructions over text, rules that you will follow 24/7 for the full time, occasional tasks whilst I'm at work with proof of completion required by a deadline, and obviously punishments if you step out of line.

I also open to other dynamics, with daddy/little being a keen interest of mine, and I'm also open to helping you achieve specific goals (dieting with food restrictions, exercise related tasks, chores etc.).

One thing to note is that I do see pictures as a requirement, however I am always happy to discuss this and maybe make a compromise so please don't let it put you off reaching out.

If you are interested or have any questions please get in touch and I will ask you a few questions and give you a couple things to do. You can contact me either on Kik, Snapchat or discord (all info is in my signature). You can also DM me on here but I don't check it as often so responses will be delayed.

If I decide I like you I may offer a trial before the 2 weeks to decide if we're right for each other before committing to it, and if the 2 weeks end well I would be happy to consider a more permanent arrangement.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you ❤️
- George
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk