Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-16-2023, 10:10 AM   #1
whore2use

Default 22 F looking to be bred, humiliated, gangbanged, etc. Need ideas

GD Members!

The title pretty much says a lot but I'll still specify, its summer time, I just graduated and life's gotten pretty boring, my partner and I have agreed to try something new and since its kind of a long distance thing and we only see each other every so often, we want to make the next time interesting.

We have discussed and he is okay with me being fucked by other men, having a gangbang etc, we've discussed likes, dislikes and limits to be aware of what we can and cannot do.

My only question is, how do I proceed to plan this? Would appreciate any ideas, tips, etc. Please take a look at my sex map to know what I'm into, there are some things I'd like to definitely try but not sure how open GD members are to it, so if you see a kink on my sex map that your into, message me and we can discuss!

As of right now we're looking at the weekend of July 29 and July 30, so I have some time to physically plan for this.

Any tips on how to prepare my holes as well as increase stamina would be appreciated!

Reports will be provided here, pics and videos will be sent on Kik only.

I'm 23, brunette, 42C, 30 Waist, 36 Hips, about 5'7".

Home: Northern California (often travel to other states), In LA / SD a few times a month - if your in the area message me

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...c4757.45781300

Likes are above on map, feel free to message and ask

Dislikes/Limits: Blood, Permanent, Pee, Scat, Family, Pictures & Videos (for a limited time or until trust, privacy and security is ensured).

Last edited by whore2use; 07-16-2023 at 10:17 AM.
whore2use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 03:42 PM   #2
namesfelix

Generally i would start by vetting. Or using something like fetlife. Lots of people host orgies there public private hotel rooms whatever. Could even find someone elses party on that weekend and try to go.
There is certainly something to the kink of going to a seedy club or our late at night. Toe you up in a stall and let other men use you. Or go find randos. All good fantasy but very risky to actually do id recomend fet or wven dating apps something where you can get seen and also vet the people a little.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk