Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2023, 06:20 PM   #1
LeatherLatex

Male 24/male/dom seeks 18-30/any sex/sub in any place (nerds)

24/male/dom seeks 18-30/any sex/sub in any place (nerds)

Greetings!,

My gratitude in advance for reading this advertisement I look forward to negotiations with whomever replys to this.

What I'm looking for
I'm looking for any people female presenting who live this way , as much as I respect closested sissys,crossdressers and people in the process of transitioning it is not what I am looking for this includes straight up males as touched as I am that you would reply and I am Bi, again it not what I'm looking for as much as I love you too.

A realisticly compatible timezone if your mid day is my midnight's it unfortunately will not work it is not fair on ethier of us.

I am looking to build a healthy Dom/Sub relationship where we both get the chance to explore,express and experience the joys of bdsm, this undoubtedly will be sexual in nature in it full course but will not be that exclusively. Should it be long term hopefully friendship will form but should you wish to keep it strictly BDSM only that is fine too before anything goes ahead there will be a negotiation.

Idealy I would love to get to know you and would love if you also wished to know more about me.

What I'm looking for in a sub, the particulars, I will self confess to being a "Nerd" "Geek" " Bofin", I love pop culture, video games, digital art, the works, it would be a plus if you are similarly inclined on the basis that it gives us some common ground to build from, if you still feel you wish to reply but don't think you fit or share these feel free to do so and we can talk about it or findout if we can build something.

About Myself

I'm from the UK Timezone GMT+0, Im a Dyslexic, I work by trade as a freelance programmer, I fit the definitions of nerd quite well and proudly so, a few examples Im an 3D Printing enthusiast(I own 2 printers), Play Video Games and watch Animated content. I have many varied intrests and am exploreing more all the time.
I have tried both sides of the divide being a Sub & being a Dom.
If you wish to get to know me better feel free to DM, I'm happy to chat and to be known better for you to consider exploring the idea of being my sub .

Kinks
Downs to the nitty gritty, I am open to exploring and bar some extremes I know I'm not into (scat,diapers,extremely age difference age play to name a few), some that are my personal favourites are Clothing control,Power Play, humiliation but before starting anythings there will be a negotiation on kinks for both parties with categories such as "want,wish to try,ok with and off limits" that will be written in a shared document. As stated in a earlier section this does not need to be a overly sexulised, I am interested in more and wish for my sub to have the best time and to be the best person they can be while exploring the fantastic world of BDSM.

As in the beginning if you have read this far my gratitude toward you and if your thinking of applying, wish to chat or have questions , I look forward to hearing from you.
Old 06-12-2023, 12:31 AM   #2
Riahungaria93

That sounds pretty exciting. Where could we talk?
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk