Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2023, 01:28 AM   #1
Nielsie69

Male 23/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

23/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Heyy reader,
I'm a 23 year old student, who also works part-time. I am sub/switch looking to experience new things with a female dom.

I am quite new to getdare and have never really been in such a kind or relation before. When I was young I would go on different sites and meet girls with who I played truth or dare . During this time I figured out I like the challenge of being seen, so would say I am a little bit of an exhibitionist and like it to be challenged outdoors or to be alittle bit exposed . Further turn ons and turn offs and limits are yet to be Discovered. Although I want to mention that the beginning I will not be showing my face, hopefully this is not a dealbreaker for you.

A little bit more information:
I am a tall guy, have brown curly hair. I like to do sports, like going for a run, play tennis or go skiing. I don't go to the gym, so I can't say I am to muscular. But the best way to describe myself is probably to strip down for you and judge yourself what type of meat you are having

Most kinks are yet to find out but, as mentioned above as well, I like the chance of being seen/busted by other people, but the chance can not be 100% ofcourse. This automatically comes with semi-public if you ask me. I once played a game with a girlfriend of mine where we could dare each other to send nudes at certain places, for example in a public train (not the toiletroom), I did enjoy that type of challenges. Further I like CFNM, little bit of exposure, dice dares, Faproulette

Never really tried orgasm control or not being allowed to cum, so you can try anything else you would see fit. If I'm not comfortable/alright with it I will let you know. I might be up for trying anal if I'm really horny. Never tried it this for.

My limits for now are a lot of pain, face, blood, drinking piss or piss on myself or something like that.

My further dom must be willing to talk to me with voice and I would like to see her (face/body) when I am performing the tasks.

Further things can be discussed via kik or on here.
Kik = Nielsie69
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk