Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-28-2023, 07:13 AM   #1
daremywank
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to daremywank
Male 43/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (married pig sub)

43/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (married pig sub)

Sub married piggy male, looking for a dominant to used me on Skype.

Please give me JOI, tease and denial, cbt, sph, wife's dirty panty play, dirty ass to mouth, cei, humiliation, degradation and penis vacuum pumping.

Like doms to be kinky and inventive. I especially like being told exactly how to stroke, whether it be technique, speed, using a scourer, tying a vibe wand on cock, cock head rubbing, squeezing, twisting etc.

Also like to be made to drink water while you play so I become extremely desperate to pee but not allowed to until u say. Cock head play while desperate could make me squirt. Use a prostate massager in my ass to milk more until I'm shaking and not knowing whether I will pee or cum.

Make me press bladder , sit on my hands or just spank my cock amd balls etc.

Make me do dirty ass to mouth with toys or fingers. Make lick my wife's dirty stains out of her panties or create new ones. Dip them in pee etc.

Pump my cock with vacuum pump until it is swolen and tender.

Please add me on Skype - humiliateme3

Please don't add me if you require money or you just want me to cum in 5 minutes. I'm looking to play after wife goes to bed 10.30pm onwards uk time.

I am very obedient, but I have a limit of showing my face, I only do this with a nylon mask. Also no large anal, piercings or permanent marks, underage or family apart from wife talk, pics.

Many thanks

Advertisements
Kink Talk