Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-25-2023, 04:11 PM   #1
LazySissy

Male 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (help)

23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (help)

Hi. Been long gone from this site and all the kinks, but I guess that just won't let me go. I keep thinking and fantasizing about the kinks almost everyday, it's unberable how much I want human contact and attention sometimes.
My chances of finding someone on here are pretty low cause of my living conditions and well, I am not a skinny twink with a cute ass. I am more of a bear type, just with a lot less body hair. As much as I seem to be a man on the outside, as much I am a girly sissy on the inside. So I understand when people dissapear when I tell them I am a bit fat, not a lot tho, I think. So I thought I might give it another chance, maybe something comes up.

So I am a young guy, 23 years old, living in eastern Europe, with my parents, I do have a bit of privacy in my own room, but well that is still uncomfortable for a relationship like this. I work very much and very hard for the past few months, I'm trying something to do with my life so it just won't keep falling appart like it has before. I think I can find enough dedication in this relationship, with the right person, to keep going. This is something I think can help me. From my side, well I have always liked to make people feel good. Either by suffering for them or by doing what they want.

I would like to find a Master, long term. Understanding and talkative when we first talk and demanding and strict when we start this relationship. I want someone to use me for they're fun, pleasure and amusement, but on the other hand, help me become better, do better in life and even though I'm always gonna be a pathetic sissy for my Master, I might be someone good for people around me.

I am absolutely not into "sessions", so perfectly the tasks should be time based, with a deadline. I am into a lot of stuff, when I get horny I feel like I could do anything - disgusting, filthy, dirty, humiliating or whatever gets me off. I'm looking forward some sissy stuff, 24/7 rules and protocols to follow by. Starting from simple anal or orgasm denial, ending with extreme stuff like scat and semi-public. That does not mean I'm awaiting every single one of those from a Master, just preferably. I am ofcourse okey with any pics, preferably no face, and much less I am okey with videos, but everything is negotiable. It's just that I enjoy the idea of pictures and the humiliation and the risk, but I am very camera shy even when taking pictures with nothing sexual or kinky in anyway.

I could definetly write on and on about this stuff, but I don't want to make a needlesly large ad, trying to write down only the basics. To add - I have been going trough depression, still am in a way. Active addiction. Lack of motivation and dedication to just simply live on. I'm a broken person, but still trying to keep it together.

Let me know if you want to talk about this and please don't write just to feel pitty for me or say some motivational quote, I don't need a one liner, I need someone to take control, I want to make someone feel good, that would make me feel good, to make you feel good.

Thank you for your attention, you can get in contact with me on kik - itsjustme802

Hoping to find someone.

Advertisements
Kink Talk