Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-22-2023, 10:57 AM   #1
zeph

Pencil Motivate me to study

Hello getdare friends,

I’ve finally back to using this website and I was hoping all the lovely people here could help motivate me in my studies. My final exams are coming up in the next few weeks and I need some motivation to study so I get good marks on my exams. I know if I put in the effort I can do well but generally I get lazy and slack off which results in slightly better than average scores.

In light of all of this, I am looking for some incentives, tasks or if you are feeling bold enough, punishments to get me motivated. Likes, dislikes and limits are in my signature so anything that’s not a limit is fair game. If there’s something that’s not explicitly stated, feel free to post it and I can modify it if necessary if it oversteps my limits.

One thing that I see frequently that I want to comment on is the punishment for every point lost on the exam, for the final exams at my university, they don’t post the exam score, just the overall final grade in the class. The final exams are weighted more than regular exams so I can get a sense of how well I did on them based on the overall final grade.

Last orgasm: 04/25/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Want an orgasm? We can loan you one here!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
motivate, punishment, study, tasks