Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-31-2023, 03:45 AM   #1
chesneyfan2105

Female 40/female/switch seeks 30+/male/sub in any place

40/female/switch seeks 30+/male/sub in any place

Hi! I am a 40/f/switch who is looking to continue to expand my dominante role. In the past I have typically fallen into the sub role, but now am looking to expand my roles.

What am I looking for? I am looking for a male sub that would like to expand on their role as a sub. Newcomers or experienced both welcome!

Time commitment? I am looking for more long term than a week or two, so if you just want something casual im probably not your person. I am also looking for someone understanding of "real life" time constraints. I do require daily check-ins, but tasks may not be as frequent. More about this when we talk one-on-one.

What can you expect from me: I am firm but fair. I prefer to give out more pleasures and rewards than punishments or corrective behaviors. I am also a good listener and hope to get to know you on a personal level. If you want to know more about me feel free to reach out!

Messaging: unfortunately I cannot use kik on my phone so if that is your only means of messaging, I don’t want to waste your time.
I prefer snapchat, or google messenger.
Feel free to reach out to me if u have any questions, or want to know more.
Old 04-24-2023, 08:01 AM   #2
countrygal21
Account Banned

Default Great Post

Hey there!! Hope you have found what you were looking for!
Old 04-24-2023, 08:35 PM   #3
sniper2243

Default im interested

i pm you but im def interested

Advertisements
Kink Talk