Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-31-2023, 12:32 AM   #1
jestergestures

Band-Aid Big Bad Bully (Roleplay Dice Dare)

Okay, all you nerds, geeks, twerps and dweebs! Gather around, because I want you all to suffer for my amusement.

First things first, roll a die and let's see how lucky you are. If the odds aren't in your favor, you might be here a while. Oh, and just as a heads-up, if you reroll I'm gonna punish you for it. Let's get started.

Categories to roll in:
  1. Wedgie
  2. Wedgie, Spanking
  3. Wedgie, Spanking, Written Lines
  4. Wedgie, Spanking, Written Lines, Humiliation
  5. Wedgie, Spanking, Written Lines, Humiliation, Time Out
  6. Wedgie, Spanking, Written Lines, Humiliation, Time Out, Sleeping Conditions

Wedgie:
You must have seen this coming, right?
  1. Hanging, for 45 minutes.
  2. Squeaky clean, 50 slices.
  3. Shoulder or bra connection, for an hour.
  4. Messy with ice, until the ice melts.
  5. Jock lock, for 45 minutes.
  6. You can choose, but you have to pick 2.
Does it hurt? I sure hope so!

Spanking:
Go get something painful to smack your ass with, I don't care what it is as long as it hurts. If you can't find anything then you better go find me a switch outside. And yes, your pants and underwear are both coming off for this.
  1. 50 swats.
  2. 100 swats.
  3. 150 swats.
  4. 200 swats.
  5. 250 swats.
  6. 300 swats.

Written Lines:
Like it or not, you're gonna do my homework for me, and it better be flawless.
  1. Get a book and flip to a random page. Copy it and the next four pages by hand. If you make a mistake, start that page over.
  2. Write 500 words about how much you love it when I mistreat you.
  3. Get a book, flip it open to a random page, and point your finger at a random spot on the page. Whatever sentence it landed on, you now have to write 100 times.
  4. Write 500 words about a song you dislike and why you dislike it.
  5. You refuse to do my homework for me. That was unwise of you. Go back to the spanking category and roll there. Once you've gotten spanked again, hold a piece of paper against the wall with your nose for 15 minutes. If the paper falls, the time starts over.
  6. Write a 600 word story from the perspective of something that's in the same room as you.

Humiliation:
  1. Get yourself someplace where you can kneel. Out loud, I want you to beg for me. You can beg me to stop or beg me to hurt you even more. It doesn't matter to me either way, just as long as you do it good and loud.
  2. Do a sensual dance in the nude in front of a mirror. You can have some imaginary bonus points if you're brave enough to do it in front of a window, but don't expect me to take any responsibility if someone sees you.
  3. Grope, fondle, and pinch your ass cheeks and chest for at least 3 minutes. Be rough about it.
  4. Hump something, doesn't matter what, for at least 3 minutes.
  5. Make out with your reflection in the mirror for 3 minutes.
  6. Find a phallic object and give it some TLC... with your mouth... for 3 minutes. If you can't find anything, guess it'll have to be your fingers then.

Time Out:
Now let's find someplace that's nice and cramped and dark, like a closet or something. Obviously it shouldn't be anywhere you could get stuck, (you can't get away from me that easily) but it shouldn't be comfortable for you either. If there's not a place like that anywhere, we'll have to settle for someplace that's at least really dark. When you find it, set your timer for whatever time you roll, and leave it far away. Don't get up even a second before the timer goes off.
  1. 15 minutes.
  2. 20 minutes.
  3. 25 minutes.
  4. 30 minutes.
  5. 35 minutes.
  6. 40 minutes.

Sleeping Conditions:
Why should the fun stop just because we've parted ways? I know you'll do whatever I tell you, so here's something you can enjoy when you're all tucked into bed tonight.
  1. Roll another spanking and do it before bed tonight.
  2. Roll a spanking and a time out and do them both before bed tonight.
  3. Give yourself a normal wedgie and try to sleep with it. If you end up picking it during the night, see the punishment category. You can pick it if you need to use the bathroom, but wedgie yourself again ASAP.
  4. Kneel next to your bed and thank me out loud for bullying you today.
  5. You aren't allowed to use a pillow tonight. If you need your pillow for some reason, you'll have to give up your blanket instead.
  6. If you normally sleep nude, sleep with clothes on. If you normally sleep with clothes on, sleep nude.

Punishment:
So, you couldn't follow my directions, huh? Maybe you had to reroll? That's fine, you can make it up to me right here. Go to your least favorite category and pick 2 things off of it, plus one from your favorite category.

I expect to see some reports here. You don't wanna get on my bad side, do you?
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to jestergestures for this post:
Old 04-02-2023, 01:03 AM   #2
Jellyboy

I had a lot of fun with this one, and I am here to make my report!
here we're my rolls-

3- Wedgie, Spanking, Written lines
6-You can choose, but you have to pick 2.
2-Squeaky clean, 50 slices.
3-Shoulder or bra connection, for an hour.
5-250 swats
2-Write 500 words about how much you love it when I mistreat you.

and here's my lines!

Definitely want to do this again some time!

Dislikes (punishments)- Over night tasks, clothes pins

limits- Messy, scat, piss, family, public, face pics, blackmail, multiday long dares, a2m, abdl, diapers, mouth soaping

PM Dares Toys BDSM Test Sex Map

kik is jelly.boy_ feel free to message me and give me a dare or task! I lost a wedgie hot potato, please give me very painful wedgies
FTM trans boy, sub
Jellyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jellyboy for this post:
Old 04-22-2023, 11:51 AM   #3
Knelband

I needed to be punished so I did this dare yesterday [didnt have a gd acc then]
I got rather unlucky
5 --> 1[reroll of spanking]
2-->5 and 6

Thanks for the punishment. Cant wait to see more of these dares.
Knelband is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Knelband for this post:
Old 05-08-2023, 09:51 PM   #4
jestergestures

@Jellyboy Very good! Except... it looks like you spelled my name wrong in your lines. Maybe you ought to play again, just to be thorough?
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
Old 08-23-2023, 08:15 PM   #5
comingforyou

it looks like ill be getting a Wedgie, Spanking, Written Lines, Humiliation, and Time Out.
For all that, I rolled 2, 6, 1, 3, 6.

It will be fun I will post my report soon
comingforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 09:51 PM   #6
comingforyou

Shield Done

Ok so that was fun me my boyfriend and one of his friends did this they played the bullys so just for fun I'm going to do my report as a story and I really was being bullied because we were roll playing so this is more or less how it went

So I was stoping by my locker at the end of the day when my two main bullys yelled to me

"hey nerd wait up let's have some fun before you go home"

I did not wait I ran from there as fast as I can

I could not get away "your going to pay for that"

"No please let me go"

"Not a chance we need to punish you for running away"
They took me to an empty class
"Go put your hands on one of the desk we are going to spank you"
I was frozen "please please don't"

"Every second you delay I will an more spanks"

I wanted to move to get it over with but I was I was frozen for about a minute when I finally got to the desk they announced I would be getting 300 I said nothing they pulled down my pants and pulled my underwear in to a wedgie

They put rope though my leg holes so one was pulling and the other spanking I kept my hands on the table
"Please stop"

"Not a chance we are just getting started now shut up"

So I did it went on for a while then stopped my ass was sore and red to the touch

"Next time we call you are you going to run away?"

"No never"

"Good come stand in-between us it's wedgie time"

This time I obay quickly
"good we are doing 100" then he lifts me from the front and bounces me twice "1" he said

Then the one behind does the same "2"

It continued like that with them also groping me roughly occasionally if I complained but it hurt so bad how could I not

"100 wow that was a great workout"
"Yes it was ok nerd your going to do our home work"

"No ... ... ... I'm sorry I will do it I promise just please don't do what your thinking"

My head I'd down

"Follow us" so I do they lead me down the a dark bacemet and tell me to get under one of the closets (in really I was putting under my bed) it was so dark and dusty
"We will be back and when we do you won't tell us no again". Then they left so dark and I had no idea when they would come back.

Finally they did and I was thankful I started on there home work in a chair wedgie

Once done I looked at them hopefully "you will sleep naked tonight" I nodded and they let me go

Thanks for the fun time
comingforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to comingforyou for this post:
Old 08-25-2023, 08:17 PM   #7
jestergestures

Under the bed is an excellent spot for some uncomfortable line writing, I hadn't thought of it before. Actually, I used to have a friend whose bed had a weird space underneath with a door and everything. It was very cramped and claustrophobic, not to mention dark. The only light that would get in was from the slats in the door. I bet it would be a lot of fun to have to spend time locked up in a place like that.

Thanks for your report!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time, roleplay, spanking, wedgie, writing lines