Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-09-2023, 07:28 AM   #1
brixThing
Baby Member

Male 34/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

34/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am a long time lurker on GetDare but a first time poster.

Introduction to me

I am a 34yr old straight guy from Europe (UK), I am not exactly new to "kink" but I haven't been involved for a while and never particularly seriously. I have my own house with a garden and I live alone. I also work at home, so whilst my work schedule is quite demanding I can be flexible to some degree on when I work and what I am doing during "work hours". I am overweight (but have been and will continue to fix this) and I work a relatively serious job with quite long hours, so discretion will be key, at least to start with. I also have a very small penis (more information later). If you are looking for some slim, hung sub/slave then I understand, but that's not me. What I can offer is someone intellectual, good to interact with and willing. Someone who will try their best and isn't just here for a quick jerk and run.

What I'm looking for

I don't have the time right now to commit to anything that would require extended daily contact, but I am looking to have something long term that lasts if it's a good fit for both of us. Ideally this would be through the occasional "live" session, either through photos or live video, as well as ongoing tasks that I would be sent and would complete (with evidence) as soon as I had chance to do them. I would prefer the majority of these tasks be "sexual" in nature, but they don't inherently have to result in my satisfaction, in fact it would probably work out better if they didn't and I was left hurt and frustrated. I have no desire to be your "only" sub/slave and I am fine with you having others. Essentially I would like to be seen as a bit of a punching bag that you can pick up when you need to let off some steam and can set tasks for so you know I am hurting/humiliating myself even when you're not around.

What about you?

I am a straight guy, but I am not looking solely for women. Whilst I am attracted only to women there is a certain level of humiliation that would come from serving a guy that makes up for that. You will ideally be happy to only have 1 or 2 "live" sessions a week and would be willing to set tasks for the rest of the time that I can complete and report on (written/pictures/videos) when I am able to. Obviously punishments for not completing the tasks or completing them poorly is to be expected. We will be able to communicate quite regularly, but due to work commitments I won't be able to agree to lots of consistent contact all the time and you will hopefully understand that. Your likes and dislikes should at least match some of mine below and you should not expect me to do anything in my limits. You would need to accept that some weeks I will be able to do a little less or a little more and work with that.

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

Likes (things I will do readily)
Light pain/CP
Light anal
Humiliation (particularly SPH)
Degradation (name calling etc)
Short term orgasm denial
Short term chastity
Edging
Exhibitionism (anonymous, I am open to eventually having our sessions live on Cam4/Chaturbate etc provided I can hide my face etc)
Light nipple play
Being set tasks/teases to do (such as on Milovana, with proof)
Short term marks

Dislikes (things that I will do if pushed)
Heavy pain
Heavy anal (size or duration)
Long term orgasm denial
Long term chastity (more than a day)
Heavy Nipple play
Caning/spanking/flogging
Urethral insertion
Gags
Cum eating
Ruined Orgasms
Strict orgasm conditions
Hot wax/Ice
CBT (Tying mainly. Ok with striking cock but striking balls a limit unless light.)
Shaving/long term marks
Forced Bi irl (this is an interesting one. I think I would be willing to try this after a while but would need some pushing)

Limits (these are evolving and I would need to retain the right to add things if I discovered new limits)
Food play
Public
Involving friends/family
Blackmail
Anything to do with feet
Anal with fingers
Ass to mouth
Scat/Pee/Blood
Permanent marks
Pet/age play
Feminisation

Anything that doesn't appear in the lists above means that I either haven't tried it, or I have simply forgotten about it so everything else can be classed as "maybe" for now. If there's other things that you would be interested in then please let me know and we can discuss them. Please don't assume that just because it isn't mentioned then it must be fine, it might well be, and I am willing to give most things a go, but we'll need to chat about it.

Equipment

Finally is the equipment that I have. I am not going to do a full list because frankly it'll make the ad much too long, but I have a large number of dildos and butt plugs in various sizes. I have lots of different sets of nipple clamps and toys. I have multiple chastity devices in different sizes and styles, lots of vibrators, gags, ankle and wrist cuffs, collars, spreader bar, canes and floggers and the list could go on.

I would also be willing to buy other specific toys if there was anything in particular you wanted to use on me or if you wanted to try different sizes/styles of anything, and I would be willing to try renting a fucking machine or something similar as well at some point if that was something you were wanting to try.

Summary

I think that covers just about everything. If you have any questions or want to have a chat about any of the above then please contact me via PM here or on Kik at brixThing. Ideally we would move to Skype or similar eventually but that is probably best just for initial contact.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and well done if you got all the way to the end. I look forward to hearing from people.

Advertisements
Kink Talk