Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 02-21-2023, 11:10 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Messenger Guess and Strip Me on Video

You must start with 5 items of your choosing (belt, slippers, bra, panites, pants, shorts, swimsuit, anything you want). Someone will send you "guess and strip" and an item of clothing. If you are wearing that item, send a message back that they are correct and they guess again until they are wrong. Then, you must make a video removing each item they got right. If they ask for underwear but not pants, you must remove your underwear and then put your pants back on. Anyone who gets 3 guesses right may give you a dare as well. (So maybe.... masturbate while you remove an item for the next guesses and send proof, or do 5 jumping jacks after you remove each item.... have fun with it). If anyone gets you completely naked, they may ask you to do a dare (with in limits) on video. If they are incorrect you send them a picture dressed as you are.

If you end up naked, you must send anyone who guessed (correctly or incorrectly), the last video and anyone who sends you a guess after you are naked.

Challenge mode: if you post "I am in with challenge mode." If the guesser is wrong and you are not wearing that item, they must send you a video removing on item of your choosing and then they must guess again. They keep guessing until they are naked or they get a guess right. If you are naked, send them the last video and then tell them it is their turn and ask them to remove one item on video.

I am in for the next hour with challenge mode

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 04:49 PM   #2
reijii

In for one hour, challenge mode

Likes: chastity, strip games, nudes, videos, anal, cum, submission, obeying orders.
Dislikes:soap mouth, hard pain
Limits:scat, face, family, blackmail
reijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 01:21 AM   #3
Collegeboi

I will try challenge mode, Kik in signature

M/23/bi/switch

Kinks: striping, boxers, socks, bondage, edging, commando, light public

Limits: face, exposure, public, personal information, pain, blood, family, friends, body writing, and pee/poop

Toys: shoelaces, condom, sleep mask, and lube
Collegeboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik dare, messenger dare, strip dare