Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-14-2023, 09:16 PM   #1
Kellykay

Default 26/f time crunch homework punishments

😳😳😳😳🥶🥺😢☠️😭

Recently, I entered a self improvement program with my friend Amelia while trying to amend a friendship. Unfortunately, after my enrolment application was processed I was automatically transferred into “The Extreme Correctional Behaviour Program”. I am very nervous about tomorrows meeting and it appears that there was a mandatory reading and homework already. It’s due by 11:30pm tonight! Please help!

The reading was about manners and discussed several points. I don’t have much time to summarize, so I’m just going to copy and paste it in. If you and I have interacted in the past and I’ve messed up any of the things in the reading then please feel free to message me via Kik and remind me. If you got a special personal message already it means that you were one of the people thought of/listed in the discussion with my team member.

If you have any more questions about this post or the program I am in then please let me know.

Chapter 1:

Manners

Great job starting on your first chapter of your self improvement journey. We will start our simple. You will improve on the following things. If there are things you’re not doing you will learn to do them. If you are doing all of the above you will work on improving and enhancing these important qualities.

Let’s start with the basics. Hopefully you already know to use appropriate language. Use pleasant language such as:

Please
Thank you
How can I help?
What would you like me to do next?

There should never be any whining or complaining/trying to get out of tasks or taking short cuts. This also means no using rude language, tone, swearing when upset.

Look for what you know the person you’re trying to please would enjoy/unless you’ve been asked to be quiet (that means you did it wrong and you’re being annoying or you’ve angered them in some way). You should essentially be begging them for tasks to please them/trying to present ideas you know they’d enjoy. This is NOT the same as begging for them for time off/to stop or take it easy on you or change something.

It is integral that you also remember texting etiquette. This means punctual responses. Never leave someone on read. Never ghost anyone or fail to show up to a meeting either virtually or in person. When texting remember to use appropriate emojis (if they are appropriate at all for the type of relationship). Always use someone’s correct title unless given permission to use nicknames. Try to always leave the other person feeling heard and with a positive experience by the end of the conversation.

Be on time/early for appointments. Be sure not to leave meetings too early. Ensure you’ve done all you can do first.

While these are deeper subjects, it would be a disservice not to mention that if you offend someone or make a mistake then you should take responsibility and apologize. Apologizing is not enough to truly make up for your behaviour though. You should make up for your behaviour in your actions as well.

Now that you’ve read through the material, please begin by discussing with your program friend as well as any others he/she might think of that you should consult. You should also include anyone you’ve thought of that they have not. Make your program partner aware so that they can hold you accountable. Remember, this is all to transform you into a better version of yourself! So be honest. If you won’t, we will!

Recap the list of people you have thought of with Amelia.
Reach out to those individuals to confirm if they feel you have neglected any of the above things.
Report any wrongs you’ve made here.
Sign in to your account and attend the meeting link
If you dared read the entire thing then thank you! The code is:k2157 so that we know who to prioritize. Of course this only works if we actually have interacted. If bit we haven’t but you still want to help then you can still make suggestions and vote, but the team will decide overall unless specified.

Likes/limits/items: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92375

Kik: kellykay321

New Blog coming soon
Kellykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 03:09 AM   #2
Kellykay

Hi everyone, this became wayyyy too much within even one night: I’m cancelling it. If you want to make your own version or play with Amelia be my guest. It’s too much for me: I just can’t. Sorry.

New Blog coming soon
Old 02-16-2023, 11:24 AM   #3
ameliaruleskelly

I’m thinking I will make my idea into a fictional story (mostly &#128520. Where all of getdare can read about it.
ameliaruleskelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 03:58 PM   #4
Kellykay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliaruleskelly View Post
I’m thinking I will make my idea into a fictional story (mostly &#128520. Where all of getdare can read about it.
You can’t just go posting things about others without permission and claiming it’s a fictional story…

New Blog coming soon
Old 02-16-2023, 04:04 PM   #5
ameliaruleskelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellykay View Post
You can’t just go posting things about others without permission and claiming it’s a fictional story…
I’m not sure what you’re referring talking about. This is a fictional story! 😏 Of course Id have loved for it to be more of a reality...especially with someone as needing of character correction as yourself... But I guess now it's only a fantasy. And the real person who will lose is not me, but the girl who chooses not to work on her own character building and important habits for a successful life.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:08 PM   #6
Kellykay

Quote:
I’m not sure what you’re referring talking about. This is a fictional story! 😏 Of course Id have loved for it to be more of a reality...especially with someone as needing of character correction as yourself... But I guess now it's only a fantasy. And the real person who will lose is not me, but the girl who chooses not to work on her own character building and important habits for a successful life.
😡 I definitely am successful!!! I strive to do self improvement and good habits all the time.

New Blog coming soon
Old 02-16-2023, 04:11 PM   #7
ameliaruleskelly

Quote:
😡 I definitely am successful!!! I strive to do self improvement and good habits all the time.
Please.. you couldn’t even complete a simple reading and homework task. The entirety of getdare can see that. You had an untimely submission, we’re late to ask for help, and then you quit the program!! Just to be convinced to try again and then quit again. Best of luck 😂
Old 02-16-2023, 04:12 PM   #8
Kellykay

Quote:
Please.. you couldn’t even complete a simple reading and homework task. The entirety of getdare can see that. You had an untimely submission, we’re late to ask for help, and then you quit the program!! Just to be convinced to try again and then quit again. Best of luck 😂
Well maybe if it was a more reasonable program I might not have had to leave it!

New Blog coming soon
Old 02-16-2023, 04:16 PM   #9
ameliaruleskelly

Quote:
Well maybe if it was a more reasonable program I might not have had to leave it!
So now you’re blaming the teacher for your poor work ethic!?!? What do you have to say for yourself? Do you really think you’re making positive decisions in your own best interest when you quit and refuse to face your own actions? And how many people have you hurt or made angry along the way? Maybe you are the one who is not reasonable.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:20 PM   #10
Kellykay

WOW! You just loveeee to twist things back to ME don’t you!

New Blog coming soon
Old 02-16-2023, 04:22 PM   #11
ameliaruleskelly

Quote:
WOW! You just loveeee to twist things back to ME don’t you!
Nobody’s twisting anything. You just can’t handle the program. It’s okay!
Old 02-16-2023, 04:23 PM   #12
Kellykay

Quote:
Nobody’s twisting anything. You just can’t handle the program. It’s okay!
I could do your stupid program with my eyes closed! Why do you think you’re so great!?

New Blog coming soon
Old 02-16-2023, 04:24 PM   #13
wolf82
Prodigy

I have only a small idea of what is going on here but I’m glad this is playing out in public

*insert popcorn eating gif*

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 04:24 PM   #14
ameliaruleskelly

Quote:
I could do your stupid program with my eyes closed! Why do you think you’re so great!?
I am great aren’t I? 😏 If it’s so easy why didn’t you it?
Old 02-16-2023, 04:25 PM   #15
Kellykay

Quote:
I am great aren’t I? 😏 If it’s so easy why didn’t you it?
FINE! Maybe I WILL!

New Blog coming soon
The following user says Thank You to Kellykay for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk