Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-11-2023, 11:58 PM   #1
suballyzon

Bell Punishment for subby Ally

Hello all,
Last couple of month I have not been a good submissive for my Sir. Mainly I did some stupid things despite being warned and it ended up ruining my Sir’s vacation and holidays. Long story short I need a punishment to make me remember my place and be more careful in the future.

I am looking for punishments involving pain. Can be anything from hits, spanks, nipple twists or even more complicated things as long as it is related to pain. It is fine to get some bruises but should be possible to hide under clothes but no blood. I have worked on my pain tolerance and can handle light to medium pain but nothing too extreme yet. My pussy and holes are off limit but using every other part of my body is fair play.
Can you please give me some punishments? I will try to do them as they come.

For equipment i have mostly household stuff, chain, belt, wooden spoon, nipple clamps, and a flogger.

Thank you!

I WILL NOT PLAY/GIVE DARES/GET DARES FROM/WITH STRANGERS, SO DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR THAT!
suballyzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 12:00 AM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

And why didn't your sir punish you himself ? Or is making this thread your punishment ?
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 12:15 AM   #3
suballyzon

Oh, he punished me a few times already, but yesterday I was ordered to ask here as a continuation.

I WILL NOT PLAY/GIVE DARES/GET DARES FROM/WITH STRANGERS, SO DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR THAT!
Old 02-12-2023, 12:48 AM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

Can I have you do all my breast dares that I received and did recently ? You can take a look at the lists in my album "stuff" (the last uploaded screenshots) but I didn't do most of the part III one JFYI. Maybe you can take over and do just the ones I left out lol They are pretty cruel.
The following 2 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 02-12-2023, 01:01 AM   #5
suballyzon

Thank you. It is a good idea. I had a quick look through them and some are indeed too much for me but I can try and see how much I can handle. I do not have same items to use as you but I will improvise. Thank you very much again!

Old 02-12-2023, 01:04 AM   #6
pluky
getDare Devil

I hope you let me know if you tried anything and how you felt about them, it woul dbe nice to compare experiences on the same tasks lol

Except for the e-stim, the rest of tools in the lists are pretty common household items : wooden spoon, ruler, clothepins, rubber bands, electric toothbrush, toothpaste.

Last edited by pluky; 02-12-2023 at 01:06 AM.
Old 02-12-2023, 03:43 AM   #7
Robert Brady

Ok here is one for your nipples:

Attach your nipple clamps. If they are adjustable then make them tight. Now, using to wooden spoon smack them off.
Once both are off then reapply then rotated 90 degrees and beat them off again but use the belt.
Rotate the clamps again and use the flogger
Rotate one last time and use the chain.

Feedback appreciated.
The following user says Thank You to Robert Brady for this post:
Old 02-12-2023, 09:33 AM   #8
suballyzon

Thank you for the punishment. My clamps are too tight for me and i can only wear them for a few minutes. I have tried to pull them out before but it is too much for me Do you mind if I replace them with tighter clothespins? I will provide feedback later after i do it.

Old 02-12-2023, 12:37 PM   #9
Robert Brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by suballyzon View Post
Thank you for the punishment. My clamps are too tight for me and i can only wear them for a few minutes. I have tried to pull them out before but it is too much for me Do you mind if I replace them with tighter clothespins? I will provide feedback later after i do it.

That is a good compromise

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain punishment, spanking, torture