Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-11-2023, 02:47 AM   #1
thereticulate

Default Regrets...

Ok... it is killing me. How many noticed the mistake I made in my previous thread that I had locked?

Now that hopefully that has blown over, I'm open for questions, or PM dares! I am new at this but I enjoy being exposed (to an extent) and have done a bunch of nude dares in my life
thereticulate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 04:05 AM   #2
Fireblaster

Is that avatar pic yours? If yes then what are you drinking in it?
What's the most embarrassing incident happened with you? Describe in detail.
What's the most difficult dare you did so far and what was it and how did you feel doing it?
The weirdest thing you did so far?
At what age did you realise about your kinky side?
Would you be interested in having a chat on kik or some other platform rather than on pm?
Likes: Impact play, Bondage, Anal play, Watersports, Slave training, Edging, Public, Hidden public, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Clothing control, TPE, Body writing and CNC

Limits: Illegal, Unsafe, Animals, Vomit, Blood

Preferred mode of contact
You can contact me through Kik, Snapchat Discord, or just a PM if you’re interested.

Kik: Fireblaster888
Snapchat: fireblaster242
Discord: omnivore1447
Fireblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 04:09 AM   #3
thereticulate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblaster View Post
Is that avatar pic yours? If yes then what are you drinking in it?
What's the most embarrassing incident happened with you? Describe in detail.
What's the most difficult dare you did so far and what was it and how did you feel doing it?
The weirdest thing you did so far?
At what age did you realise about your kinky side?
Would you be interested in having a chat on kik or some other platform rather than on pm?
Thats me! One of the many beers I've tried.
Most embarrassing incident is my old sisters (I'm adopted) dared me to skinny dip in the neighbors pool. I did it with my friend, but my sisters hid my clothes. I was really drunk so I don't really remember how it felt, really embarrassing and I guess kind of exciting.
The most difficult dare I guess was the previous post I made here, it went horribly wrong.
Weirdest thing I did was streaking while pushing a big garbage can on wheels to block me lol.
Probably 16 I realized my kinky side.
I don't have kik, whats wrong with PM?
Old 01-11-2023, 04:31 AM   #4
Fireblaster

Well with PM you send a message, then wait for the person to see and reply without knowing if he has seen it or not.
Somewhere else we would know if the message is delivered and read and it's easy to have a conversation there.
Likes: Impact play, Bondage, Anal play, Watersports, Slave training, Edging, Public, Hidden public, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Clothing control, TPE, Body writing and CNC

You can contact me through Kik, Snapchat Discord, or just a PM if you’re interested.

Old 01-11-2023, 04:34 AM   #5
thereticulate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblaster View Post
Well with PM you send a message, then wait for the person to see and reply without knowing if he has seen it or not.
Somewhere else we would know if the message is delivered and read and it's easy to have a conversation there.
Well im still new at this, and after my big screw up I'd like to keep it to PMs for now. I'll maybe expand soon. I understand if that makes me lame, sorry
Old 01-11-2023, 04:43 AM   #6
Fireblaster

Naah that's totally fine, you just need to get comfortable first and regain that trust in people.

Old 07-23-2023, 07:15 AM   #7
LordPaul

Do not let yourself fall into anything with this person. They will have your posting album deleted for copyright infringement and your account banned. Be forwarned.
LordPaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk