Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-31-2022, 04:52 AM   #1
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Sign Forfeit royale

Forfeit royale is a way to spice up online royale games such as Fall guys, fortnite, autochess, or any other game with a relatively short round time where you are competing with other players. Each time you loss, you will end up with more and more restrictions and forfeits, making it harder to win and concentrate.

The goal is to reach (Short mode: 100, normal mode: 150, long mode: 200) points. You can earn/lose points the following way:
  • 1st place (or top 10%): +50
  • 2nd place (or top 20%): +30
  • 3st place (or top 30%): +20
  • 4nd place (or top 50%): +10
  • 5-8 place (or not in top 50%): +5

Pick (short mode: 3, normal mode: 4, long mode: 5) of the below forfeit categories and order them from want to do most to want to do least. If you don't want to choose, roll a dice to determine them.

Each time you do not finish in the top 3 (or top 30%), you will randomly select one of the forfeit categories (Either by dice or https://www.random.org). Perform the first forfeit from the left you haven't done yet before you start the next round. If there are no forfeits remaining in this category, continue with the category below.
  • A: Cuff/tie your ankles together | Cuff/tie your hands together | Uncuff your hands, put one hand each through a leg of your underwear, and recuff in front of you.
  • B: Put on a collar | Put in a ballgag | Tie a body harness
  • C: Edge once | Edge twice | Edge four times
  • D: Masturbate while playing | Masturbate while playing and edge once during the game | Masturbate while playing and ruin once during the game
  • E: Spank your ass 5 times | Spank your ass 10 times | Spank your ass 30 times.
  • F: Insert a small buttplug | Insert a medium buttplug | Insert a dildo anally.
  • G: Use a marker to write 5 words related to your kinks on your body | Add 5 more words that are barely visible when clothed | Add one word on your forehead
  • H: Orgasm twice in a row after finishing | Ruin twice in a row after finishing | Denied for the next two days, ruin twice in a row after denial time.
  • I: 1 day of chastity added | 2 days of chastity added | 4 days of chastiy added
  • J: Spit twice into your underwear | Spit five times in your hand, and rub it over your face (don't get it into your eyes) | Spit into a glass continuously during the next game, pour over yourself at the end.
  • K: Wear a diaper | Drink 2 glasses of water | Drink 2 glasses of tea
  • L: Insert a vibrator on low setting for the next round | Turn in on medium for the next round | Keep it on low until finished

All toys/props/markings stay until you are finished unless otherwise specified.

Feel free to come up with your own extra forfeit categories, and I'll add them in here as long as I can still edit this. If you enjoyed it, do leave a report!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 01-02-2023 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Typo
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 08:45 AM   #2
spread-eagle

it looks great, thanks a lot

Kinks : Slavery, Humiliation, JOI, Cum play/eat, Feet, Socks, Bondage, Workout, Pain, Games, Giving pleasure
Punishment : Pee play/drink, CBT, Ruin, Anal, Post orgasm
Limits : Illegal, Face (mouth and lips possible), fingering, public, heavy pain, dressing, noisy, long term, every day life

Toys : Anal massager, dildo, rope
spread-eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 12:46 AM   #3
BiEmily
getDare Addict

Now this is a lot of fun! I am going to play a few games of this this afternoon; you'll get a report afterwards<3
Clothes

Edging Thread Subscription Link

Last orgasm: Dec. 17, 2023

Send me edge-material
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
autochess, dice, fortnite, game, royale