Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-30-2022, 07:40 PM   #1
navillera

Exclamation 24F(NB) / Punish me into the new year!

So some context: After I finish work today, I am going to be housesitting at my parents house for a few days a couple towns over. It's my first time off in weeks and my new years resolution is to become more submissive and doing tasks to train myself. I'll be home alone most of the time I'm there since my younger siblings are staying at their friends/partners houses, however I am expecting them to drop in for a while so I need to keep that in mind. I'll check here after work to see if I need to bring anything else but so far I have a vibrator, clamps, icy hot, nipple pumps and a crop, but I do have a couple other toys at my apartment I can grab if needed.

The goal: I'm after tasks that will make me embrace my submissive side more while also keeping me denied. My longest denial is just a couple of days so far, but I'm planning on being denied the first week of January. I plan on increasingly adding to my denial each time I cum this year. I do have some basic BDSM experience in real life and some experience with online play as well. I definitely want realistic tasks rather than anything on the more extreme side BUT I also want to try new things and push my comfort zone just a little. My likes, interests and limits are all found in my signature, but just because something isn't there it doesn't mean I won't be willing to try it.

Thank you in advance and please let me know if you have any questions.

kinks orgasm denial, humiliation, degradation, dehumainization, pain, appearance control, exhibitionism, misgendering

curious about hucow, TPE, pissplay, forced masculinization, analplay

limits unsafe, illegal, blood, scat, pics/vids, blackmail, social suicide
navillera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 07:50 PM   #2
Speedwolf

Well here’s some:

- When you’re in the house by yourself, you’re naked.
- Rub icy hot on your nipples and pump them as often as possible.
- Order food to the house, no getting dressed. Either direct to the door, like pizza, or skip the dishes. At least give a chance of being seen.
- If you’re wanting to try new things, and are interested in piss play maybe mows a good time to start. Every time you have to go, don’t use the toilet directly. Piss into a bowl or cup, then empty it in. Or use the shower or sink. Or stand back and try and aim into the toilet.
Speedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 08:01 PM   #3
navillera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedwolf View Post
Well here’s some:

- When you’re in the house by yourself, you’re naked.
- Rub icy hot on your nipples and pump them as often as possible.
- Order food to the house, no getting dressed. Either direct to the door, like pizza, or skip the dishes. At least give a chance of being seen.
- If you’re wanting to try new things, and are interested in piss play maybe mows a good time to start. Every time you have to go, don’t use the toilet directly. Piss into a bowl or cup, then empty it in. Or use the shower or sink. Or stand back and try and aim into the toilet.
Thank you! The first one is pretty straightfoward. With the pumping, would there be a certain amount of time I should be aiming to achieve?

I'll also be doing the food delivery task, I'll give you a report back once I have done. Lastly, I'll report back once I've done the piss task as well. Those two are definitely super scary to me, but also super arousing.

kinks orgasm denial, humiliation, degradation, dehumainization, pain, appearance control, exhibitionism, misgendering

curious about hucow, TPE, pissplay, forced masculinization, analplay

limits unsafe, illegal, blood, scat, pics/vids, blackmail, social suicide
navillera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 08:50 PM   #4
Speedwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by navillera View Post
Thank you! The first one is pretty straightfoward. With the pumping, would there be a certain amount of time I should be aiming to achieve?

I'll also be doing the food delivery task, I'll give you a report back once I have done. Lastly, I'll report back once I've done the piss task as well. Those two are definitely super scary to me, but also super arousing.
You’re welcome! Happy to help

For the pumping, I guess as much as reasonably achievable.

I can’t wait for the reports. Would you like more tasks?
Speedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 02:07 AM   #5
TrippyPet

It's good that you will be naked, but we want to make sure you are properly humiliated as well.

For every post new post in this thread, write a dirty phrase somewhere on your body.

And after every 5 words you write you must go to a mirror and say read them all aloud while looking yourself in the eyes.

M/25/ Mostly straight

Likes: pain, bondage, humiliation, petplay, spanking, exercise, oral, submission, being naked, pee play, hidden public

Dislikes: orgasm control, edges, anal, bladder control, being cold, eating horrible food.

Limits: illegal, scat, cbt, exposure

More on likes and dislikes (Good to read before play): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94165

TrippyPet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, denial, orgasm denial, punishment, tasks