Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-23-2022, 01:58 AM   #1
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Offering selfbondage scenarios for females

Hello everyone,

For as long as I dealed with BDSM bondage has always been a huge interest of mine. Actually it was even the thing that started this whole journey. There is a certain asthetic to it I really like.
Next to the obvious feelings it creates for the sub it also just looks great. There is something to seeing a subb all tied, struggling and squirming in ropes.

Today I am feeling a bit bored. Therefore I thought it might be fun to create some tailored scenarios for interested girls. While selfbondage is certainly not the same, it can still create some pretty intense situation with the right setup.

It is holiday season and that is the time of giving. So I thought to give you some time to relax and calm down

Long story, if you are interested in that, just post in the thread or send me a PM. I'll make sure to check it regulary and have the notifications on so you're request won't be missed.

Some basic things you should provide in order to get something that complies your ideas and likes:

- Likes, Limits (!) and available tools - if not listed somewhere in your profile.
- IMPORTANT: Any ties that are off limits and shouldn't be used (e.g. breast bondage, crotchrope etc)
- The amount of time you'll like to spend in bondage
- If other toys should be used as well or you just want to be tied
- Maybe a basic description of what you enjoy most, so I know what is kind of a must have.

You can choose to report on it here or via PM.

Looking forward to tie some of you up
With that I say happy holidays everyone!

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !

Last edited by Dungeonmaster; 12-23-2022 at 02:11 AM.
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 10:00 AM   #2
ThisDirtySlut

- Likes, Limits (!) and available tools - if not listed somewhere in your profile listed in signature
- IMPORTANT: Any ties that are off limits and shouldn't be used (e.g. breast bondage, crotchrope etc) only anything limited breathing ability
- The amount of time you'll like to spend in bondage up to 2 hours
- If other toys should be used as well or you just want to be tied any toys in my signature
- Maybe a basic description of what you enjoy most, so I know what is kind of a must have. I enjoy pain in my genitals and mostly control

limits: photos, electricity,illegal, scat, blood, permanent, dangerous, breath play, finance, drugs

likes: control, pain, humiliation, wedgies, bathroom denial, abuse, torture

Toys/tools available: cage, dildo, vibrator, cane, paddle, bondage rope, pussy and nipple clamps, buttplug, household items.

23/female
ThisDirtySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 10:46 AM   #3
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisDirtySlut View Post
- Likes, Limits (!) and available tools - if not listed somewhere in your profile listed in signature
- IMPORTANT: Any ties that are off limits and shouldn't be used (e.g. breast bondage, crotchrope etc) only anything limited breathing ability
- The amount of time you'll like to spend in bondage up to 2 hours
- If other toys should be used as well or you just want to be tied any toys in my signature
- Maybe a basic description of what you enjoy most, so I know what is kind of a must have. I enjoy pain in my genitals and mostly control
Sent out. Hope you enjoy and thanks for taking part

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 12-23-2022, 11:39 AM   #4
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow <3

[Sorry to hijack your thread. I see DungeonMaster on the homepage, I click. I'm happy you're alive <3 I was quite sure you had perished from overworking yourself. Happy Holidays and I hope you have fun xxx
P.S. No breast bondage for me]
LimeNLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LimeNLemonade for this post:
Old 01-08-2023, 11:20 PM   #5
Depraved C

I would love to try it out!

Likes, Limits (!) and available tools - listed in signature (I have ropes to use as well)

Any ties that are off limits and shouldn't be used: breast bondage

The amount of time you'll like to spend in bondage: 45 mins to 1 hr

If other toys should be used: yes!

Maybe a basic description of what you enjoy most: Gags!! Constant stimulation throughout the session (e.g. crotch rope, clamped nipples )

A masochistic slut who loves being verbally degraded and physically punished.

Likes: humiliation & degradation, bondage, gags, wedgies, spanking, nipple & clit torture, breath play, edging, orgasm control, hidden public

Dislikes: bladder control, long-term denial, ruined orgasm, no touch

Limits: Anal, permanent, picture, family, public, filth, piss-play, scat, violence, puke, dangerous

Tools: vibrator, clothespins, blindfold, tapes & household stuff.

Give me PM Dares
Depraved C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 05:07 AM   #6
theminx

I'd like to try.. 22 F

- Likes: Spanking, pussy spanking, clit and nipple play, anal play, humiliation,bondage, wedgies

Limits (!): piss, scat, blood, toilet control, breath play, face slapping, family, public, vaginal insertions , videos

Available tools - rope, cables, belt, anal plug(small), plastic spatula, leather flogger, toothpaste, hair clips as clamps

Any ties that are off limits and shouldn't be used : breast bondage

- The amount of time you'll like to spend in bondage: 15min to 30 min

- If other toys should be used as well or you just want to be tied : Yes!

- Maybe a basic description of what you enjoy most, so I know what is kind of a must have. : My favorite thing is getting my pussy spanked!
theminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 01:56 PM   #7
firecracker

Likes, Limits (!) and available tools - if not listed somewhere in your profile.
I have a rose vibrator
- IMPORTANT: Any ties that are off limits and shouldn't be used (e.g. breast bondage, crotchrope etc)
Willing to try most.. I’ma beginner so preferably nothing too intricate to start

- The amount of time you'll like to spend in bondage
45min-1hr

- If other toys should be used as well or you just want to be tied
Sure
- Maybe a basic description of what you enjoy most, so I know what is kind of a must have.

You can choose to report on it here or via PM.

Dislikes: anal, line writing, corner time, body writing, degradation, edging, orgasm denial

Limits: public, poop, pee, illegal, permanent body damage, blood, needles, face pics

Supplies: hairbrushes, toothpaste, Rubberbands, nipple clamps, household objects, wooden paddle.

Spankings each cheek😳 2282/2282
firecracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 04:25 AM   #8
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thank you for the requests.
I'll hit you up either tomorrow or on Monday with the scenarios

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 01-14-2023, 04:57 AM   #9
Sluttysoni

Likes, Limits (!) and available tools - listed in signature (I can buy any specific things you want like cable ties or anything you like to include)

Any ties that are off limits and shouldn't be used: i wanna tey anything

The amount of time you'll like to spend in bondage: minimum 1 hour max depends on your setup

If other toys should be used: yes! Use any toys from my list

Maybe a basic description of what you enjoy most: Gags!! Constant stimulation throughout the session (e.g. crotch rope, clamped nipples ) - I like timer bondage like ice lock or a timer locker , risky abd creative i love the most

You can also kik me on sluttysoni69
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please destroy any chance of me cumming for real ever again:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433697

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 10:08 AM   #10
Sluttysoni

Still waiting for your pm
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please destroy any chance of me cumming for real ever again:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433697

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 12:50 PM   #11
goodkittyx

- Likes & limits are in signature

- Available tools - rope, scarves and basically any household item

- Any ties that are off limits and shouldn't be used : i'll try anything!

- The amount of time you'll like to spend in bondage: anything up to 3 hours depending

- If other toys should be used as well or you just want to be tied : i dont have actual toys but i dont mind using something else!

- Maybe a basic description of what you enjoy most, so I know what is kind of a must have. : i enjoy gags, pain, im still learning what i like

Likes: bondage, anal, nipple play, spanking, bladder control/piss, pet play, being gagged, pain

Dislikes: sleep disruption, ice, toothpaste, cold showers, hidden public (eg, under clothing/bathroom stalls)

Limits: Poop, anything permanent, anything fully public, pics

Toys: I have no toys, i have household items, rope, binderclips, etc
goodkittyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 10:07 AM   #12
Moonfrista

Self bondage is my favourite! There's not enough here in my opinion! Not sure if you're still doing this but I'd love a scenario, tools etc should be in my signature.

I'd say an hour max for time, no ties off limits and yes please to other toys!

I like something to keep me stimulated, I can't cum unless there is something on my clit and I do enjoy forced orgasms or edging.

Hard limits: anything that will leave permanent damage, anything illegal, public, photos/videos, blood, scat, piss, ass to mouth, vomit, age play.

Toys: nipple clamps, nipple pumps, rope, handcuffs, ankle and wrist cuffs, 3 dildos, clit vibrator, wand vibrator, spreader bar, 3 butt plugs, vibrating butt plug, ball gag, ring gag, inflatable dildo, ben wa balls
Moonfrista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 04:32 AM   #13
Irulan

I have ropes, chain, padlocks and any household item

I love to uses my vibrator during bondage sessions
Irulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 01:36 PM   #14
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Hi all, had some unexpected busy and rough times. But now I should have caught up to everything and you have messages

Appologies for the delay.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 02-20-2023, 11:14 PM   #15
Nightshade.

Short duration (of long then hidden and private for me)
Extra toys... hm would love too
Rules & PM Dares
Slave to GivingWantingDares & Nox
Nightshade. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk