Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-23-2022, 04:16 PM   #1
Pull harder

Smile Thanksgiving "break" female dom

I like to be submissive most if the time but I enjoy being a cruel femdom. That being said I have the next few days off and so dose one of the people I like to play with. I have several plans already different ties and punishments which I will post in the albums. I also wanna know what you guys wanna see me do to him as well. There are a few rules his limits are blood ,shit , public (have lots of land if your in to outdoor stuff) on the land outside is fine tho lots of trees.
The last rule is he has to do anything that's not a limit until he breaks and can't take any more. I have several toys, three different dildos all diff sizes, chasity device, whip, rope, two ball gags and a mouth spreader, magic wand, lots of bondage gear for feet and wrists, humber, ball vise, electric sex machines with two bbc for it, but plugs three all different sizes. I am getting ready to get him stuffed with largest plug smallest chasity device and have him crawl on his hands and knees nude will doing his chores!!!! Can't wait to hear your evil plans
Pull harder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk