Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-08-2022, 10:27 AM   #1
PinkAvo

Female 24/female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (diet dom)

24/female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (diet dom)

Hello! Thanks for opening my ad, I hope this catches the attention of the right person. Maybe that person is you.

I placed a call in April this year searching for a Dom and had an overwhelming amount of great responses. I built some great relationships, positive habits and had a lot of fun. Unfortunately a promotion and starting my masters required me to focus my time on less kink oriented goals.

As the title implies, this go around I’m looking to be a bit more intentional and focused in my submission. I came across this concept of a “Diet Dom” surfing a random blog, and a lot in the article really resonated with me. I highly encourage you to read through the post if you’re interested in reaching out to me.

I don’t want the diet piece to be mis-construed. I’m certainly not looking for crash or fad diets. I’m looking to make healthy and sustainable life changes with food, exercise and other aspects of well being. I’m looking for a Dom to empower me to reach my goals and improve myself. Other aspects of play are certainly not off the table and I’m happy to discuss those with interested people.

If this does interests you, feel free to reach out via DM or Kik at PinkCavo with a short introduction. Expect to have a thorough conversation, as I’ll have the weed out the inevitable individuals who aren’t aligned with my responsible and realistic goals.
The following 2 users say Thank You to PinkAvo for this post:
Old 11-09-2022, 04:04 AM   #2
RPwALover
Account Banned

and orgasm control?

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
Old 12-17-2022, 09:26 AM   #3
PinkAvo

Opening my Kik and bumping this since I have more time to dedicate to this search. If we didn’t get a chance to talk the first go around and you’re still interested, feel free to message again.

Current Average Rating: 8.34/10
Old 12-18-2022, 03:15 AM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

You might want to check out this ad https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411605 (I saw the person posted recently so I think they are looking)

Advertisements
Kink Talk