Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-07-2022, 04:54 AM   #1
Alex_4444

Male 26/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

26/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

Hi there. I'm 26, masc, hairy with facial hair. Rather handsome. Average body (well built, generally fit but a little bit of belly).

I'm looking for a creative, kinky guy to play with. I'm into general joi and edging. I love being watched and having someone control me. I'm a rather shy guy in real life but I love to get kinky online with a dominant confident guy owning me.

I also love bondage, milking, forced masturbation, cum control, roleplay and many more. I'm also very open to test my limits and try new things. I'm looking for someone who's able to handle a shy sub who might not be comfortable and ready to play the second we start talking. I have a full week home alone and free and I'd love to build sth. long term.

I strongly prefer to see you or hear you as we play as it enriches the experience for me a lot

Hit me up if interested.

Last edited by Alex_4444; 11-07-2022 at 05:28 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Alex_4444 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk