Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-29-2022, 07:40 AM   #1
FtmSlutboy

Default 21/ftm slut home alone!

Hi everyone! I haven’t posted here in ages, but I’m going to be home alone for a few days (oct. 30 - nov. 1), so I figured there would be no better time to ask you lovely people to keep my time interesting.

I’m a humiliation and degradation slut so I’m hoping to receive lots of dares, rules, etc. to keep me feeling like a truly pathetic and disgusting slut.

My likes and limits should be in my signature. In terms of toys I have a small collection including the following:
2 realistic dildos
1 vibrator
An assortment of butt plugs (one of them is a Bluetooth vibrating plug)
Leather restraints
Pup hood
Rope
Enema bulb
Nipple/clit clamps
Flogger
Chain collar and leash
Other household items

I’ll be heading into town a few times so I can do some hidden public tasks. I’ll also be walking my dog 2-3 times a day. It will be tough to do tasks while walking the dog but if you have any suggestions I’ll do my best to comply.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or reach out to me individually (contact info should be in sig)

I can’t wait to see what you depraved people can come up with. Please don’t hold back. As long as it doesn’t break any limits, do your worst to make me feel like a filthy, worthless, piece of trash.

Thank you all in advance!

Likes: Humiliation, Toilets, Bladder control, Degradation, Pet play (pig or pup), Piss play, Impact, Boot Worship, Oral, Cuckolding, ABDL, Body writing, CBT, JOI, Forced orgasm, Diapers, Verbal, Exposure risk
Dislikes: Ice, Spankings, Wedgies, Anal, Pain, Piss Drinking, Figging, Minor scat
Limits: Blood, Family/friends, Public/social suicide, Vaginal penetration, Illegal, Vomit, Scat, Transphobia/Misgendering

Tele: @Bluemms
Snapchat: g_bluemms
FtmSlutboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 07:59 AM   #2
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

You can start by drinking a liter of water 1 h before you go out with the dog... make it a long, long walk, and turn back only when you feel the need to pee. If you can't hold it... let it flow. If you can make it home - lucky you.

Until the next time, when you drink more, and longer before you go out. See how long that lasts.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 08:04 AM   #3
FtmSlutboy

Thank you mafiaka! I’ll definitely be doing this.
I’ll let you know how it goes

Likes: Humiliation, Toilets, Bladder control, Degradation, Pet play (pig or pup), Piss play, Impact, Boot Worship, Oral, Cuckolding, ABDL, Body writing, CBT, JOI, Forced orgasm, Diapers, Verbal, Exposure risk
Dislikes: Ice, Spankings, Wedgies, Anal, Pain, Piss Drinking, Figging, Minor scat
Limits: Blood, Family/friends, Public/social suicide, Vaginal penetration, Illegal, Vomit, Scat, Transphobia/Misgendering

Old 10-29-2022, 08:06 AM   #4
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

And of course, once home YOU are the dog, for at least three hours a day: you get to be naked (except for a collar and your pup hood), eat on all fours from a bowl on the floor and even - if needed - do your toilet stuff outside against a tree. Hope you are not living in the center of Amsterdam... that may be difficult.

And hump a table leg or a pillow to get off.
Old 10-29-2022, 08:08 AM   #5
FtmSlutboy

Yes sir thank you for reminding me what a true bitch I am

Old 10-29-2022, 08:59 AM   #6
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Start every morning with an enema (after your morning poop).

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, pathetic, piss, toilet