Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-28-2022, 07:57 AM   #1
curvyslutwife

Default (38/f) Inspiration for holiday with two couples

Hi all, next Monday I will go on holiday together with my husband, my best friend and her husband. Two weeks on the Canaries. Looks like the weather will be warm but not hot.

My best friend and me love to play and bet about who is the naughtier slut of us. To give you an impression I wrote a short report on my blog what we did during our last holiday in summer.

We could do the same game once again but "variatio delectat" and maybe you got some ideas how to alter it somehow. Basic components: clothing control, toys, dares that will get no one arrested. Sex with the other couple is ok, sex with strangers in nightlife too up to a certain extent, but please keep it realistic (nothing like "fuck 10 men per night").

Any kind of ideas and suggestions are welcome until Sunday night! Thanks!

My rules 2024
My bucket list for summer 2024

Don't bother me with unwanted PMs! I am not looking for subs!
curvyslutwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 08:55 AM   #2
bdsmlover24

To make it a bit like a competition i have an idea for selecting the day's slut : Each of you select one outfit in the morning and the one that wear the minimalist outfit wins ! Maybe you will need a judge to detemine who wear the least clothes : ask your husbands and if it's a draw ask a stranger in the street. This way you will motivate yourself together because to not loose you don"t only need to wear almost nothing, but less than the other !

I think to make it more fun you could try to make your holidays an occasion to be wear only slut clothes and to leave any normal/regular clothe at home. Don't bring any underwear at all neither (expect maybe one g-string if really needed)

Maybe the looser can throw a dice and the result if the number of strangers she must flash her pussy and ass to during the day.

The looser can also be forced to ask humiliating questions to strangers. Either choose the questions before, or the winner choose it at the moment. It could be "How would you describe my body/outfit ?", 'From 0 to 10, how much do you think I'm a slut ?"

I tried to avoid dares that involve a lot of fuking as you asked but I can add some too if you want

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bdsmlover24 for this post:
Old 10-28-2022, 09:24 AM   #3
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
To make it a bit like a competition i have an idea for selecting the day's slut : Each of you select one outfit in the morning and the one that wear the minimalist outfit wins ! Maybe you will need a judge to detemine who wear the least clothes : ask your husbands and if it's a draw ask a stranger in the street. This way you will motivate yourself together because to not loose you don"t only need to wear almost nothing, but less than the other !

I think to make it more fun you could try to make your holidays an occasion to be wear only slut clothes and to leave any normal/regular clothe at home. Don't bring any underwear at all neither (expect maybe one g-string if really needed)

Maybe the looser can throw a dice and the result if the number of strangers she must flash her pussy and ass to during the day.

The looser can also be forced to ask humiliating questions to strangers. Either choose the questions before, or the winner choose it at the moment. It could be "How would you describe my body/outfit ?", 'From 0 to 10, how much do you think I'm a slut ?"

I tried to avoid dares that involve a lot of fuking as you asked but I can add some too if you want
I like the idea of not having regular clothes at all with them, like no bras, just skimpy sexy thongs or g-strings, maybe not just one but 2 or 3.. only skimpy dresses or micro/mini skirts and skimpy tops.. only high heels or flip flops as shoes .. only thong/g-strings bikini bottom and maybe no bikini tops at all or just 1 or 2 but skimpy ones to be used when not "slut of the day"... with the difference from being or not being the slut of the day is wearing the skimpiest swimsuit or not.. or the skimpiest dress or not.
Of course the "superslut" thing must be done again, maybe with different rules but anyway with the risk of having to spend at least one whole week as "superslut"
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to prphett for this post:
Old 10-29-2022, 12:21 PM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

How about this? Competition between ladies who can bed the most men on the holiday. Must be different men - no counting same one twice!

To spice further also get a male chastity device - maybe cb6k which fits pretty much all sizes. When holiday over the hubby of losing F is locked for weeks = winning F bedded on the vacation and winning F gets to keep keys for the duration. So losing F can't get sex with her hubby for that time afterwards.

This way as well as the ladies competing on the pull the hubbies will be rooting for them too as neither hubby will want to be locked out of sex for weeks on end. Especially as if 8+ or so will take them through Yule & well into 2023.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 10-29-2022 at 12:39 PM.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Greatcornbow for this post:
Old 10-30-2022, 08:31 AM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

And have a great holiday!!!
Old 10-30-2022, 03:20 PM   #6
curvyslutwife

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Thanks for your suggestions but finally we decided to stick with something that can be decided "objectively". And we would like to know who is "slut of the day" before the day begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
I like the idea of not having regular clothes at all with them, like no bras, just skimpy sexy thongs or g-strings, maybe not just one but 2 or 3.. only skimpy dresses or micro/mini skirts and skimpy tops.. only high heels or flip flops as shoes .. only thong/g-strings bikini bottom and maybe no bikini tops at all or just 1 or 2 but skimpy ones to be used when not "slut of the day"... with the difference from being or not being the slut of the day is wearing the skimpiest swimsuit or not.. or the skimpiest dress or not.
Of course the "superslut" thing must be done again, maybe with different rules but anyway with the risk of having to spend at least one whole week as "superslut"
Basically we follow this, see my next summary post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
How about this? Competition between ladies who can bed the most men on the holiday. Must be different men - no counting same one twice!

To spice further also get a male chastity device - maybe cb6k which fits pretty much all sizes. When holiday over the hubby of losing F is locked for weeks = winning F bedded on the vacation and winning F gets to keep keys for the duration. So losing F can't get sex with her hubby for that time afterwards.

This way as well as the ladies competing on the pull the hubbies will be rooting for them too as neither hubby will want to be locked out of sex for weeks on end. Especially as if 8+ or so will take them through Yule & well into 2023.
Thanks for your idea but the other husband would never agree to be locked in a chastity device, only my hubby is so sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
And have a great holiday!!!
Thank you very much!

My rules 2024

Old 10-30-2022, 03:28 PM   #7
curvyslutwife

Hi,

sorry so much, I don't have much time. Thanks for your responses. Short summary of what we will do:

Of course we will take lots of skimpy skirts, dresses, and tops and various types of heels with us! So we agreed on the following what we will (not) take with us: no trousers, skirts, dresses longer than mid-thigh. No socks, stockings, pantyhoses. Flip flops and heels as shoes only (plus one pair of trekking sandals for hiking only). Panties only thongs and g-strings. And no bras at all which will be the harder challenge for me than for my friend due to my bust size! Bikini tops only clearly too small ones and without lining. One short but moderate dress and one sweater jacket for the time in the plane which will be "safeguarded" by the husbands during the holiday.

So first seven days from tomorrow to Sunday one "slut of the day" determined by dice or card game... The one with more losses will be "superslut" during the second week, so fixed period of seven days this time.

"Slut of the day" (first week) basically means: Topless and thong style bikini bottom at the beach. Outside the beach: no underwear allowed. Mini skirts max. 30 cm, tops must have one of the following features: cropped, shoulderfree, deep cleavage or backless (or similar dresses). Hot pants must show lower edge of butt. Shoes only flip flops or high heels, exceptions for safety reasons only (e.g. hiking). Dinner/nightlife: high heels (10 cm+). After every second loss the slut of the day must pick up and fuck one stranger in nightlife.

"Superslut" (second week) basically means: Topless and small g-string bikini bottom at the beach. Outside the beach: no underwear allowed. Micro skirts max. 25 cm, tops must have two of the following features: cropped, shoulderfree, deep cleavage or backless (or similar dresses). Hot pants must reveal lower third of butt. Shoes only flip flops or high heels, exceptions for safety reasons only (e.g. hiking). Dinner/nightlife: slut make-up and heels with "6-inch rule" (15 cm) = either 6 inch heels with no platform or 5 + 1 or 4 + 2. Balls and buttplug for dinner. Winning couple can use the superslut once a day for their pleasure. Superslut must have sex with at least 3, 4 or 5 (dice decision) different strangers in nightlife during her superslut week. Winning couple can set up daily slogans like "sideboob day", "tube top day", "deep cleavage day", "one clothing item only day" and so on, not yet detailed out.

Looking forward to a fun holiday!

My rules 2024

Old 10-30-2022, 04:09 PM   #8
Wildcata

How about you 2 girls are not lowed to dress your selfs you pic each others outfits and can not change from what is picked for you and her

Real

Kik Goddessreal838
Wildcata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 04:19 PM   #9
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Are there any rules at all for whoever was not slut of the day or super slut?

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 12:11 AM   #10
curvyslutwife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcata View Post
How about you 2 girls are not lowed to dress your selfs you pic each others outfits and can not change from what is picked for you and her
Basically that will be the fate of the superslut in week 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Are there any rules at all for whoever was not slut of the day or super slut?
No but she is also very limited in her clothing choice because we will not take nearly any normal clothing with us

My rules 2024

Old 10-31-2022, 12:37 AM   #11
aesop52
getDare Sweetheart

Have the subs play jenga with another. The winner gets to cum, the other gets denied.

Slave grade me:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=416502&page=1

Toys: dildo, collar, chastity cage, plug.
Likes: anal, chastity, bdsm, slave poses, risk of exposure.
aesop52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 03:22 AM   #12
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvyslutwife View Post
Hi,

sorry so much, I don't have much time. Thanks for your responses. Short summary of what we will do:

Of course we will take lots of skimpy skirts, dresses, and tops and various types of heels with us! So we agreed on the following what we will (not) take with us: no trousers, skirts, dresses longer than mid-thigh. No socks, stockings, pantyhoses. Flip flops and heels as shoes only (plus one pair of trekking sandals for hiking only). Panties only thongs and g-strings. And no bras at all which will be the harder challenge for me than for my friend due to my bust size! Bikini tops only clearly too small ones and without lining. One short but moderate dress and one sweater jacket for the time in the plane which will be "safeguarded" by the husbands during the holiday.

So first seven days from tomorrow to Sunday one "slut of the day" determined by dice or card game... The one with more losses will be "superslut" during the second week, so fixed period of seven days this time.

"Slut of the day" (first week) basically means: Topless and thong style bikini bottom at the beach. Outside the beach: no underwear allowed. Mini skirts max. 30 cm, tops must have one of the following features: cropped, shoulderfree, deep cleavage or backless (or similar dresses). Hot pants must show lower edge of butt. Shoes only flip flops or high heels, exceptions for safety reasons only (e.g. hiking). Dinner/nightlife: high heels (10 cm+). After every second loss the slut of the day must pick up and fuck one stranger in nightlife.

"Superslut" (second week) basically means: Topless and small g-string bikini bottom at the beach. Outside the beach: no underwear allowed. Micro skirts max. 25 cm, tops must have two of the following features: cropped, shoulderfree, deep cleavage or backless (or similar dresses). Hot pants must reveal lower third of butt. Shoes only flip flops or high heels, exceptions for safety reasons only (e.g. hiking). Dinner/nightlife: slut make-up and heels with "6-inch rule" (15 cm) = either 6 inch heels with no platform or 5 + 1 or 4 + 2. Balls and buttplug for dinner. Winning couple can use the superslut once a day for their pleasure. Superslut must have sex with at least 3, 4 or 5 (dice decision) different strangers in nightlife during her superslut week. Winning couple can set up daily slogans like "sideboob day", "tube top day", "deep cleavage day", "one clothing item only day" and so on, not yet detailed out.

Looking forward to a fun holiday!

How about also no sex for superslut's hubby for the week or whatever?
Old 10-31-2022, 03:25 AM   #13
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Are there any rules about the size of the plugs worn by the sluts? Are the balls just ben-wa / love ball type, or do they vibrate?

Enjoy your holiday!

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 03:39 PM   #14
curvyslutwife

Hi all, greetings from sunny holiday! Enjoying the mild warm weather! Just a few tipsy lines from hubby's notebook...

After two days it's 1-1 between us so no one in the lead yet. Today my friend is slut of the day and I just relax... Topless at the beach is possible but not very common here And not so many young people like in summer. The one losing tomorrow morning will have her first sex with a stranger tomorrow night Excited...

Greatcornbow: no sex for superslut's hubby in week 2 is ok, will be done
SirStephen: no rules about the size but basically we've got small/medium/large to have some options to "upgrade" The balls are love ball style, no vibration

Enjoy the time, see you! Now heading to nightlife

My rules 2024

Old 11-03-2022, 10:45 AM   #15
curvyslutwife

Hi, our competition is still very close and 2-2 on day 4. Yesterday I was "slut of the day", we were on a hiking tour and me in a tight black sport shorts revealing part of my butt like beach volleyball ladies do, and a sports tanktop with a lot of sideboob My companions had fun with my shaking boobs and the few passers-by too I guess After loss no. 2 I had to find a man for some fun in nightlife. The others in safe distance watching me, I found an end-40 man in a bar who accompanied me in my hotel room I'm not so much into older men but it was a good occasion and he did a good job fucking me. Today it's my friend's turn to find someone Excited how things will go on!

My rules 2024

Advertisements
Kink Talk