Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-18-2022, 05:02 AM   #1
MemerDreamer18

Wink 20 y/o FtM looking for sexual and humiliating dares

First time requesting this sort of thing so please take it easy on me-

Looking for sexual and humiliating dares (like having to sit in a chair wedgie while studying or wearing a short skirt and bra with no shirt with degrading words written on my tits and forced to do tasks). Open to exploring things that aren't listed in my likes as well!

Not as active as I used to be, it may take me a while to respond to things! Sorry in advance!!

Add to the Thread, Add to the Task

20 y/o trans man, he/him/his
Bi, polyamorous w/ 1 partner

Toys and Attire

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Vulnerable in these threads

PM Dares

PM DARES: OPEN

Kik: MemerDreamer18
MemerDreamer18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 05:22 AM   #2
FenFluff

You'll spend one hour today collared, and leashed to a heavy item of furniture. Bed, desk, etc. During this time, you may not touch the collar or leash, or try and unfasten it. Good pets wait where they're leashed.

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 06:01 AM   #3
zeph

Why don’t you fuck yourself with your dildo in front of a mirror so
You can see just how slutty you are. Additionally, for the next week you must ask people here in getDare if you can cum and tell them exactly why you should be allowed to cum in great detail.

Last orgasm: 04/25/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Want an orgasm? We can loan you one here!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 06:15 AM   #4
exhgirl319

Hi hi, nice to meet you, MemerDreamer.

You need some rubber bands, 8 pencils or pen. A marker pen that is water base because oil base pens are not good for your skin.

Tight two pencils or pens together using two rubber bands, one on each end. That should give you four pairs of make shift clamps. Put two on your nipples and two on your vulva, one on each side. Don't tight them too hard. Just make sure that they do not fall off easily when you move around.

Write the word "house wife" above your cleavage.

Now, start cleaning your room wearing nothing else. Set an alarm of 30 minutes. Tidy up your wardrobe, your desk, your shelves and everything else. You are not allowed to sit down.

For each time your drop your make shift clamps, put them back, say to yourself, "I am sorry. please dont hurt me." and finger fling your clitty once.

You may stop anytime after 5 minutes but you must stop when the alarm goes off. It is okay if you have not finished tidying up everything.

Make this activity a daily habit. Your room will tidy up a lot. At least mine does.

Warmly.

Likes: Exhibition (lately), toys (shamefully an expert), light bondage (since a looong time ago)
Limits: Pretty much everything else

Last edited by exhgirl319; 10-18-2022 at 06:19 AM.
exhgirl319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 07:42 AM   #5
MemerDreamer18

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenFluff View Post
You'll spend one hour today collared, and leashed to a heavy item of furniture. Bed, desk, etc. During this time, you may not touch the collar or leash, or try and unfasten it. Good pets wait where they're leashed.
Immediately as soon as I saw this my whole body flushed and I felt a thrill. I originally was going to wait until later, but quickly caved and got myself situated on the floor, collar wrapped around my throat and leash connected to the bed post. Wanted to follow instructions as best as possible, and good pets know they should sit on the floor.

It also unlocked something that I didn't quite know I had 😳😳

The leash was just short enough that I couldn't fully lay down or get comfy, or else it would pull and choke me a little bit. At the same time, I couldn't quite sit as nicely due to hard floors, so it left me in a position to squirm and constantly adjust for the hour. But I was determined to be a good pet.

All in all, this was delightful, thank you!!!

Not as active as I used to be, it may take me a while to respond to things! Sorry in advance!!

Toys and Attire

PM Dares

Old 10-18-2022, 09:20 AM   #6
MemerDreamer18

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhgirl319 View Post
Hi hi, nice to meet you, MemerDreamer.

You need some rubber bands, 8 pencils or pen. A marker pen that is water base because oil base pens are not good for your skin.

Tight two pencils or pens together using two rubber bands, one on each end. That should give you four pairs of make shift clamps. Put two on your nipples and two on your vulva, one on each side. Don't tight them too hard. Just make sure that they do not fall off easily when you move around.

Write the word "house wife" above your cleavage.

Now, start cleaning your room wearing nothing else. Set an alarm of 30 minutes. Tidy up your wardrobe, your desk, your shelves and everything else. You are not allowed to sit down.

For each time your drop your make shift clamps, put them back, say to yourself, "I am sorry. please dont hurt me." and finger fling your clitty once.

You may stop anytime after 5 minutes but you must stop when the alarm goes off. It is okay if you have not finished tidying up everything.

Make this activity a daily habit. Your room will tidy up a lot. At least mine does.

Warmly.
Funnily enough, this is exactly what I needed, as I've been putting off cleaning for a week now. I did have to take the clamps off after 6 minutes during to concern about blood flow, but stayed undressed with the "housewife" written on me for the rest of the time and tidied up as long as I was able. Maybe I should invest in some proper clamps down the road, or I do have a maid outfit 🤔🤔

Regardless, although it was embarrassing (I would bend over and feel the throb of the clamps or could feel my lower lips spread open and reveal how wet I was) it was way more helpful than I expected? Like my desk is actually a functional usable space now 🤣🤣

So genuinely thank you, for both the dare and the life hack

Toys and Attire

PM Dares

Old 10-18-2022, 06:54 PM   #7
MemerDreamer18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
Why don’t you fuck yourself with your dildo in front of a mirror so
You can see just how slutty you are. Additionally, for the next week you must ask people here in getDare if you can cum and tell them exactly why you should be allowed to cum in great detail.
I didn't have a full-length mirror so I had to improvise and watch myself via a smaller one, but it was one of the most debauched things I'd ever seen. I looked like a proper slut, legs spread open and taking cock like I was made for it. I couldn't see anything but my pussy swallowing my dildo as the mirror was too small, but it emphasized that I was just a hole to be used for pleasure.

And then it came time to ask someone to cum- my entire body went red with shame at having to approach a random stranger and asking if they would let me cum. I still have to edge before I am allowed to cum, but it's making me both ashamed and so, so turned on.

Toys and Attire

PM Dares

Old 10-18-2022, 08:26 PM   #8
WedgieSlaveKyle

Next time You go out in public go out with a shoulder wedgie underneath your clothes

Feel Free to PM me dares

Likes: Wedgies, Humiliation, Exposure (No face), Anal (No toys), Semipublic

Dislikes: Edging, Cumplay, Watersports

Limits: Face, Scat, Illegal, Incest, Public
WedgieSlaveKyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 02:26 PM   #9
MemerDreamer18

I wasn't able to get my panties over my shoulders, so as punishment I did a bra-connection wedgie with a short skirt, and added an edge to the list of them I already have to do.
As I was walking the skirt would move and I was so worried it would flip up and show my bare ass, or that my shirt would ride up and reveal my panties stretched out of their usual position. I went out to go get lunch, and when I sat down at the sun-warmed booth, the heat of the seat went directly onto my ass and thighs due to my skirt not folding beneath me. I also saw my boss and my boss' boss there, and had to walk by and say high while my panties were wedgied into me, them being none the wiser. I thought I was going to die of mortification.
I had the wedgie in for a little over an hour, and I can still feel the bite of it even after taking it out 😅😅

Toys and Attire

PM Dares

Old 10-20-2022, 04:48 AM   #10
exhgirl319

I actually use disposable Japanese chopsticks. They are more forgiving. I am so sorry I did not tell you everything because I feel guilty that it is not very environment friendly and then not everyone has a bunch of disposable Japanese chopsticks at home. I bought myself sushi box from time to time and every single time I got a pair of them which I don't use at all. Now, I have a whole drawer full of them.

Also they are a lot easier to fall off... so... more fun?

Likes: Exhibition (lately), toys (shamefully an expert), light bondage (since a looong time ago)
Limits: Pretty much everything else
exhgirl319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 05:28 AM   #11
MemerDreamer18

Funnily enough, I do have those; I buy them in packs of and just keep them with my dishes. They're not the connected ones though, separate rounded chopsticks that I'd have to still use the bands for.

Toys and Attire

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk