Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 09-26-2022, 09:59 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik Hand and knees dice challenge

Someone will send you a message "hand and knees" and you send them a live picture of what you are wearing (you can wear whatever you want from naked to 6 items). They roll a six-sided die (you can use https://www.rolldicewithfriends.com) and you must remove the number of items on the die. They can chose what you must take off. If they roll a six, you both must remove all your clothes. They must send you a live nude picture standing up.

After you remove your clothes based on the previous role, they roll again. Do the following on your hands and knees based on the number

1 - Send a picture from the front showing from your hands and feet (face is optional)
2 - Send #1 and a picture from the right or left side
3 - Send #1 and #2 and a picture from the back
4 - Send #1, #2, #3 and a picture with the camera directly under your croch
5 - Do 1-4 and a picture of the rollers choice
6 - if your challenger is naked they lose. They must send you a nude picture on their hands and knees. You can pick one pose. If they a not naked you must send them a live picture wearing whatever you have left on standing up.

I will play for 30 minutes tonight.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 08:45 PM   #2
atgmaildotcom

I'm in for this one, Kik: atgmaildotcom
atgmaildotcom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik dice dare game