Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-10-2022, 01:45 PM   #1
curvyslutwife

Default Humbler predicament with clamps for male slaves

Initially posted here.

Aim is to have a male slave in a standing predicament for one hour. (Of course you can adjust the times and the details to your personal needs.)

Material: high heels in his size, humbler, handcuffs, bondage rope, blindfold, clover clamps, weights, optional a vacuum suction device.

Before the hour starts you can prepare his nipples with vacuum suction for 5 minutes to have them more sensitive. Then have him in a standing position, naked, his hands cuffed behind his back, his balls in a humbler (so he can either bend over or stand upright and squeeze his own balls). Legs tied together and his feet in high heels. Tests with my slave showed that the longer he is in this predicament the more he tends to stand upright and accept the pain from his balls.

Men who are not used to wear high heels seem to struggle with the height (the higher the better ), particularly the bending over gets more difficult for them.

For the first five minutes attach clover clamps to his nipples with a light weight at the chain, then 45 minutes without clamps to relax and the last 10 minutes again with the clamps, turned by 90 degrees and this time with a heavy weight at the chain.

To make it even more evil blindfold him and let him guess when the first 50 minutes are over. As soon as he asks attach the clamps at his nipples. If he asks later than necessary he will serve the full 10 minutes with the clamps anyway. The extra minutes he spent in his uncomfortable predicament are of course his own problem. If he asks too early he will be clamped until the full hour is over, so if e.g. he asks after 40 minutes he will serve 20 minutes with the clamps. Whatever he does it's a lose-lose-situation for him if he does not perfectly guess the time

If he uses the safeword the whole effort is lost and the hour will be completely repeated another day.

My rules 2024
My bucket list for summer 2024

Don't bother me with unwanted PMs! I am not looking for subs!
curvyslutwife is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to curvyslutwife for this post:
Old 09-18-2022, 09:33 AM   #2
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This seems like a great idea. I might try this on myself sometime, with a couple of alterations of course. Thanks

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 09:35 AM   #3
wolf-prince

This is evil, I love it
wolf-prince is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk