Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-30-2022, 02:02 AM   #1
albertS

Male 40/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any place (webcam)

i'm looking for any sex Master who enjoys watching a slave doing on cam what ordered. it can be long or short term, i'm open to both.

About me

i am a 40 year old man living in Europe, 180cm x 80kg, long brown hair, beard. i have a regular happy life, a job, hobbies, friends and a social life. i'm quite outgoing person but i don't trust people easily: i can talk to anyone without issues but i hardly give someone the ability to put me in trouble.
i work from home and i can schedule my job so i'm able to adapt to Master's schedule.
i also have some hobbies but my favorite is working with wood, building things, furniture etc, and i like to think that i'm pretty good at it.

As a slave...

i have some experience as slave, both in real life and online, but online overcomes real life by far. tbh i've been in and out from this for a long time: for months (like right now) i'm an eager slave, for months i'm almost vanilla. i also tend to chicken out easily but i also tend to regret for chickening out and eventually accomplish the tasks given, and endure the punishment for not having done it the first time.
as a slave i can also stand a lot, lot of pain and lot of humiliation if Master enjoys it and, ofc, always within limits.
actually, pain and humiliation are a must for me: i don't go for vanilla/anal play, or anything which doesn't involve punishments or heavy degradation.

but what i do really enjoy is entertaining my Master (or Masters): i want a Master who makes me do what he/she likes, and if the likes are the same of myself that's the best. finding someone like that is actually the goal of this ad.

bottom line, i'm straight but i do submit to males Masters, i think it's degrading and that's why i do enjoy it.

What I am looking for:

i'm looking for any gender Master who enjoys watching me doing painful and humiliating tasks on his/her command only for his/her pleasure and entertainment.
i'm looking for someone who laugh at me while i'm in pain, who orders me to keep going just for his/her fun, someone who's not afraid to be harsh and mean, and most of all someone who doesn't care about me but just his/her fun and pleasure. i think a "sadist" is the best word to describe what i'm looking for.
i'm not interested in defining long term or casual sessions: i'm open to both, in the end my preference shouldn't really matter.
i'm also not interested in seeing or hearing Master during cam, actually i'd rather not: submitting to a blank screen is what i prefer the most. just one exception: if you're into cock worship and you want me to worship yours.
about age, the age range i'm writing this ad for is 18 (or 21 it that's the age of majority in your country) to 45. within that age range i have no preference at all.
i'm also looking for group play, both with more than one Master and/or more than one slave.

What I am NOT looking for:

simple: love and affection. i'm not looking for a daddy, a friend or anything like romantic relationship or friendship. so please, no "hey buddy" "how's going" or anything like. i'm inferior to you, i'm here to be used by you, nothing else.

What am i offering?

my body. my will to obey and my enjoyment in doing what Master tells me to as long as it's painful or humiliating, or both.
here (and in signature) you can find my PM dares for a more detailed list but, obviously, what i offer is not limited to those tasks.

My Likes
stick to this list since i have to rewrite the signature:

corporal punishments (whippings, belting, slapping...)
cbt (slapping, punching, tying, waxing, weights hanging...)
nipples torture (i can stand really a lot of that)
impaling (like doing anything else with a big thick thing up my ass)
piss (drinking, washing, getting drenched in it...)
cock worship (and anything degrading for a straight)
group play/contests (both with more Masters and/or other slaves)
combined tasks (like just as an example hitting my tied balls with a cucumber in my ass while gurgling piss...)
cum play (saving and eating, self facials...)

My limits
stick to this list as well since i have to rewrite the signature:

anything illegal both in Europe AND in your country
anything involving unaware people (including but not limited to family, neighbors, people at stores...)
scat (including ATM)
anything harmful (including but not limited to needles, cuts and any other "bloody" activity, choking...)
anything that changes my appearance (like beard shaving or hair cutting)
anything involving dressing up (including ABDL, sissy stuff...)
anything involving money (except for buying toys you want me to have)
anything which is not pain or humiliation related (like line writing or corner standing)
anything involving my vanilla life (like facebook links or personal data)

Face

that's a big thing so i prefer be clear about that: face is NOT a limit BUT i will show only when i'll be comfortable, which means that i need at least to see your face as well (not during play, just as a proof of trust). this only if you want to see my face, otherwise a blank screen is totally fine for me.

Toys

clamps (both strong and clothespins)
"natural dildos" (cucumbers)
strings and ropes
cable whips
small metal rods
household items
...any other toy you want me to buy, within a reasonable budget limit (no i won't buy a tense unit)

Means of communication

my main means of communication is skype (link and id in signature) but even pm on here and fetlife (id is albertser).
i don't use any messenger which can't be used on a computer, so no kik or telegram.
if you want to see more of my appearance you may friend me on fetlife, i have few more pics, or just add me on skype.

bottom line, if you see me online on skype it means i'm ready to show (or can be ready within minutes) so don't be afraid to message me just with tasks and orders, no need to introductions or anything: if i'm online i will obey.

In conclusion...

if you've read this far, thank you: if you've reading this i hope you're interested. so just try me out, if you recognized yourself in the "what i am looking for" section i'm pretty sure you can have lot of fun with this slave.

Last edited by albertS; 08-30-2022 at 11:42 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, humiliation, pain, piss, skype