Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-13-2022, 05:14 PM   #1
Little_Flutterby

Female 32/female/sub seeks 21+/male/dom in any place (long term)

32/female/sub seeks 21+/male/dom in any place (long term)

Hellos,

I am writing today looking for a Dom.

I discovered my sub side at the age of 16 and I never had sex or masturbated without fantasizing about kink and power exchange. I knew even then that I wanted the protection, love and excitement from being a sub.

Throughout the last 16 years, I also discovered my Domme side and I have been switching for the past 8 years. However, for me, being a Domme takes work and effort, whereas being a sub is my release. As a female Domme, I get a lot of attention, however, I crave that submission.

I have struggled to find the right person. The person who I can fully submit to. The person who can get inside my head and twist my likes against me. The person who I trust enough to explore my soft limits and curiosities. For this reason, I'm looking for a long term partner to explore with. I want you to get in my head and over time take a lot of control over different areas of my life.

D/s isn't just sexual to me. For this reason it's important for us to have flirty banter and vanilla conversations outside of the dynamic as well.

Of course, the kink/sexual component is important to ... some of my biggest kinks are control, toys, sensation play, nipple play, impact, and creative games and challenges.

I do want to mention that I am married to a kink friendly man, and I have online submissive partners. However, my partners are all very supportive of me finding the right Dom, and my "poly family" talks together on a Discord server. Communication and openness is super important to me.

The person I'm looking for should be over 25, male, love control but be reasonable/understanding about real life, single or ENM and be open to talking through text and voice on discord. If this sounds like you, I'd love to hear from you.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Little_Flutterby for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk