Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2022, 08:01 AM   #1
babykadie18

Talking Home Alone Till Sunday…21F

Hi everyone! I’m dog watching for my aunt until Sunday night and will be here by myself! I want you guys to make me regret asking for dares. I’m open to anal and vaginal insertions. I am willing to spend around $240 to buy things for dares as well since that’s what she’s paying me. It might also be fun if I had rules to follow throughout the entire week. Be creative!

Likes: anal, wedgie, messy, pussy fisting, stretching, humiliation
Dislikes: scat, piss, very public
babykadie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 08:07 AM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

When at home, you will be either in shoulder wedgie or naked
Find all the available insertable items in the house, gather those and try to get all of those in your ass and pussy gradually, you may arrange the items according to their size and start from smaller one.
As you are dog watching, you should be a dog sometimes, you have have your meal placed on floor and eat only using mouth, try at least one meal a day in this manner
If you waste any food, you have to pour those inside your panties and give yourself wedgie with those for 30 mins before you can place those to bin
Sleep with dog on the floor naked.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 08:23 AM   #3
matdoc
Distinguished Member

While dog watching start your morning by checking into each room, finding a spot to stay and then rubbing your clit to an edge. Each day use a different slave positions to edge, kneeling, standing with legs spread, doggy,...

Each evening get naked, kneel on your bed and put your pillow between your legs then hump it to orgasm, then sleep on the pillow that will get a more intense smell day by day...

Each time you walk the dog, put a pad with toothpaste or tiger balm in your panties. If you meet someone or if the dog does the business secretly touch your crotch and push and rub in the toothpaste or balm...
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 08:27 AM   #4
Godcaller

When walking the dog you must wear only a mini skirt and thin top with no panties and no bra. If you have to cleanup after the dog make sure to bend down without bending your legs to pick it up so your skirt rides up your arse.
Godcaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 08:30 AM   #5
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Each day put in your butt plug, squad down like a dog pooing and push the plug out hands free, repeat 3 times in a set

Each day find at least one piece of furniture that you hump to orgasm, naturally every day a different one

When at home wear a dog collar whenever possible
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 08:52 AM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Eat off the floor like a dog yourself. Same with drinking. If possible for you (not too public)...pee naked and with leg lifted like a dog.

Have one orgasm somewhere new every day and you can only use a toy once for one orgasm.

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bizarre, dare, female, home alone