Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-13-2022, 09:15 AM   #1
Wedgieking090

Default Diaper dare needed for a 4 hour car ride.

I am being punish for losing at Mario kart. My first punishment is below. Where I am driving for 4 hours to Ohio. I was told to get more tasks/dares here for the return trip. I have mermaid reaz and mega max I can use. I usually stop at least once to get gas and food. If I am told to stop for a task, I can stop to complete it. Any and all dares will try to be completed during the trip back to Indy

For my trip to ohio: I am to wear a double diaper with a fake mess of refined beans for the trip. I will start the night before with part of the beans but put the rest in the diaper in the morning before I leave. I am allowed to change out of it at the nearest rest station from my designation. I am also only allowed to wear the diapers while driving. I am also must have to have a diaper on my dash or passenger seat while driving.

If you want to add to my misery give me a dare.

Likes: spanks, corner time, pain, messy (food play or shaving cream play) humiliation, diapers, Excerise, control. Maybe try a few new things.

Limits: public, scat, blood, illegal, crossdress, water sports, cum play, No face shots.

Skype preferred live:.cid.f045724a990939d4

Last edited by Wedgieking090; 07-13-2022 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Typos
Wedgieking090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 06:01 AM   #2
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Whenever you leave your car before you reach your destination, the waistband of your diaper should always be visible

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 06:24 AM   #3
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

When driving only wear your 2 diapers no bottoms

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 08:32 AM   #4
Wedgieking090

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyWeirdo View Post
Whenever you leave your car before you reach your destination, the waistband of your diaper should always be visible
Sounds good, I am trying to get the number of rest stops for other dares

Likes: spanks, corner time, pain, messy (food play or shaving cream play) humiliation, diapers, Excerise, control. Maybe try a few new things.

Limits: public, scat, blood, illegal, crossdress, water sports, cum play, No face shots.

Old 07-14-2022, 08:33 AM   #5
Wedgieking090

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
When driving only wear your 2 diapers no bottoms
That’s the plan anyways. But thank you I Will sure do it

Old 07-14-2022, 09:27 AM   #6
Wedgieking090

I have 5 rest stops I can stop at to do a task or something. Plus one stop to get food and gas

Old 07-14-2022, 07:01 PM   #7
Captain0blivious

In at least 3 separate locations, you need to do a pantless lap around your car.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 05:36 AM   #8
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

During one of your pantless laps you need to drop your keys, bend over at the waist with your diaper bum away from the car and pick them up lol

Drink 1 liter one hour before you do this stop

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 09:38 AM   #9
Wedgieking090

Last chance to add stuff ….

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, dare, diaper, travel, wet