Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-27-2022, 02:07 AM   #1
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 22/F Edge, deny, punish x

Hi GD! Back after a long time.

I am full of rage right now. I was dating this guy at uni recently and really falling for him even. But now I found out that he had been cheating on me with another girl x

Honestly, sex with him was good but no where close to the pleasure I get from my GD threads. He was too vanilla. I obviously never told him that.

I'm hurt and angry and extremely horny. I want to be spanked hard, edged till I beg to be allowed to cum and then denied, exposed and humiliated. I want my clothes controlled, dares given.I want to have the fear of getting caught in public and the desperation for permission to cum from these threads. I am this person. And I want to feel all that again.

I'm at uni, living in my dorm with one roommate, the other one has gone home.

Give me dares and rules, can include dorm, classes, library, cafes, entire uni campus really (should be doable, don't get me thrown out of uni) and my reports will be a treat I promise.

Get really creative xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 02:11 AM   #2
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

First dare I want to go find every hot picture of the new girl he's fucking and make them your phone background and so everytime you look at your phone she's there and you see exactly why he chose her

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 02:17 AM   #3
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
Hi GD! Back after a long time.

I am full of rage right now. I was dating this guy at uni recently and really falling for him even. But now I found out that he had been cheating on me with another girl x

Honestly, sex with him was good but no where close to the pleasure I get from my GD threads. He was too vanilla. I obviously never told him that.

I'm hurt and angry and extremely horny. I want to be spanked hard, edged till I beg to be allowed to cum and then denied, exposed and humiliated. I want my clothes controlled, dares given.I want to have the fear of getting caught in public and the desperation for permission to cum from these threads. I am this person. And I want to feel all that again.

I'm at uni, living in my dorm with one roommate, the other one has gone home.

Give me dares and rules, can include dorm, classes, library, cafes, entire uni campus really (should be doable, don't get me thrown out of uni) and my reports will be a treat I promise.

Get really creative xx
Does he know that you've found out? Have you broken up with him?

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 02:26 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Barefoot today. Wear denim…overalls or cutoffs (best is overall cutoffs)…home made if possible. Feel free to buy used denim at a thrift store (if you need to buy something then wear the outfit the day after you are able to get it). Even better, beg friends for the outfit…(that gives me an idea too) Torn/ripped T-shirt that shows your midriff as a top.

No other clothing. All day if possible. At least one class and one public chore.

If anyone asks why you are dressed his way…reveal your kinky life to them or say “to be laughed at”.

Enjoy! One full day. Exceptions allowed, but must have a good reason.

Dare two: Ask a friend (enemy?) to loan you their sluttiest outfit. Wear it for a day no matter what. You have two days to get an outfit. If you can’t get one, then you have to beg me to tell you what to wear…knowing you have failed, and the outfit will be worse than the one in the first dare. Everything you wear must be borrowed. It must be slutty as well. Also you are not allowed to give further instruction if they ask what it means simply reply “What you imagine is your most slutty outfit. I need clothes that are almost humiliating in how they will expose me and make me look like a slut. Do you have anything like that? Please?”

That is it.

Enjoy. Denim outfit today or tomorrow. Two days to get a borrowed slut outfit or be punished.

Hahaha. Have fun.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 02:48 AM   #5
carbiliantaz

Rule: you are denied for one month. You will need to get written and signed permission from complete strangers to get yourself off.

Write a note explaining your situation and print it. Something along those lines:

"Hello kind stranger. My name is xxx, (feel free to chose a fake name)
I am currently only allowed to orgasm if you give me permission.
Please sign below this line to allow me to get myself off. Feel free to add any instructions or conditions to earn that permission. Leave this note where you found it, so I can collect it later."

Print that note and leave it in strategic places (e.g a campus restroom, inside a book at the library, on an auditorium table,...)
Come back later to collect back the (hopefully) signed notes. If the signer left any extra instructions, you can either follow them or renounce your orgasm.

Signed notes are valid for 4h, from the moment you collect them. You will need to get creative, since you cannot hide a note at the same location more than once.

Good luck
carbiliantaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 05:01 AM   #6
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Really mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
First dare I want to go find every hot picture of the new girl he's fucking and make them your phone background and so everytime you look at your phone she's there and you see exactly why he chose her
You have really managed to hit my nerve. This is going to be really humiliating and I secretly admire the idea xx

I have her picture in a beach bikini as my background now. Please tell me the duration until when I can change it x

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 04-27-2022, 05:04 AM   #7
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Does he know that you've found out? Have you broken up with him?
Yes, I kind of accidentally walked upon them making out. And yes we've broken up.

PM DARES

Old 04-27-2022, 05:06 AM   #8
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You have really managed to hit my nerve. This is going to be really humiliating and I secretly admire the idea xx

I have her picture in a beach bikini as my background now. Please tell me the duration until when I can change it x
Try and buy the same, or similar bikini as her. Take a picture of yourself wearing it, in the same pose (just for yourself, no need to share it). Compare the two pictures every day. Mentally list all the ways she's hotter than you, and the ways you can do better.

Old 04-27-2022, 05:06 AM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

So the ultimate would be either to make out with her yourself and/or tell her about your kinks and beg her to punish/dare you.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 05:20 AM   #10
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Barefoot today. Wear denim…overalls or cutoffs (best is overall cutoffs)…home made if possible. Feel free to buy used denim at a thrift store (if you need to buy something then wear the outfit the day after you are able to get it). Even better, beg friends for the outfit…(that gives me an idea too) Torn/ripped T-shirt that shows your midriff as a top.

No other clothing. All day if possible. At least one class and one public chore.

If anyone asks why you are dressed his way…reveal your kinky life to them or say “to be laughed at”.

Enjoy! One full day. Exceptions allowed, but must have a good reason.

Dare two: Ask a friend (enemy?) to loan you their sluttiest outfit. Wear it for a day no matter what. You have two days to get an outfit. If you can’t get one, then you have to beg me to tell you what to wear…knowing you have failed, and the outfit will be worse than the one in the first dare. Everything you wear must be borrowed. It must be slutty as well. Also you are not allowed to give further instruction if they ask what it means simply reply “What you imagine is your most slutty outfit. I need clothes that are almost humiliating in how they will expose me and make me look like a slut. Do you have anything like that? Please?”

That is it.

Enjoy. Denim outfit today or tomorrow. Two days to get a borrowed slut outfit or be punished.

Hahaha. Have fun.
I do actually own one denim overall cutoffs. Pretty cute. I also have a really short crop tshirt that will show my midriff. Im okay with these but the tshirt is pretty thin and the overalls aren't really much of a cover above the waist.

So going out without a bra is going to be difficult. Plus I'm already shivering with the idea of having the rough denim rub over my wet pussy without panties xx

The most problematic thing to explain and be humiliated is going barefoot.

It's about 8 am now. So I'll do this today itself. One class and one chore (most probably some grocery shopping?) and let's see how long can I make it xx
I'll report about this at the end of the day!

About the second one, I'm extremely scared about asking someone for the slutty outfit without any occasion or explanation. I have no idea whom to ask without dying of embarrassment. And plus it's going to be crazy to spend a normal uni day, no excuse of a party of anything in that outfit xx

PM DARES

Old 04-27-2022, 05:22 AM   #11
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Humiliation and Mild Exposure

Set up delayed email /text for 15 minute going to your ex.
It should have something like"choose me / take me back" with a few explicit photos of you attached. (I'm sure he already has some so it shouldn't matter he has a few more)

Start edging you need to get 10 edges before checking your phone and stopping the message.

To add a public element to the above dare! Extend it to an hour and make each edge be in a new location around your uni, but you must be naked while edging.

Cum early and you must send it yourself as a punishment.

Last edited by Taz55; 04-27-2022 at 05:45 AM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Taz55 for this post:
Old 04-27-2022, 05:23 AM   #12
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbiliantaz View Post
Rule: you are denied for one month. You will need to get written and signed permission from complete strangers to get yourself off.

Write a note explaining your situation and print it. Something along those lines:

"Hello kind stranger. My name is xxx, (feel free to chose a fake name)
I am currently only allowed to orgasm if you give me permission.
Please sign below this line to allow me to get myself off. Feel free to add any instructions or conditions to earn that permission. Leave this note where you found it, so I can collect it later."

Print that note and leave it in strategic places (e.g a campus restroom, inside a book at the library, on an auditorium table,...)
Come back later to collect back the (hopefully) signed notes. If the signer left any extra instructions, you can either follow them or renounce your orgasm.

Signed notes are valid for 4h, from the moment you collect them. You will need to get creative, since you cannot hide a note at the same location more than once.

Good luck
This is great, like really great. I'm honestly very excited for this one. There's also a fear of someone seeing me hide the notes or worse when I go to take them back and figure out its me!

I also have a question, do I get to cum only by these notes or can I also ask for permission to cum on this thread?

I'll do this one asap and report.

PM DARES

Old 04-27-2022, 05:28 AM   #13
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Try and buy the same, or similar bikini as her. Take a picture of yourself wearing it, in the same pose (just for yourself, no need to share it). Compare the two pictures every day. Mentally list all the ways she's hotter than you, and the ways you can do better.
I do have a similar bikini. I'll take a picture.

Also, the guy I was falling for probably fucked that girl and this self degradation and comparison with her that you guys are making me do should make me angry but it is horribly arousing x

PM DARES

Old 04-27-2022, 05:30 AM   #14
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I do have a similar bikini. I'll take a picture.

Also, the guy I was falling for probably fucked that girl and this self degradation and comparison with her that you guys are making me do should make me angry but it is horribly arousing x
In fact, once you've taken it why don't you tell us how she's hotter and how you need to improve? You can edge while comparing them too.

Last edited by SirStephen76; 04-27-2022 at 05:32 AM.
Old 04-27-2022, 05:30 AM   #15
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
So the ultimate would be either to make out with her yourself and/or tell her about your kinks and beg her to punish/dare you.
I don't find it a turn on to make out with another girl and I don't have the guts for the second part xx

PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum challenge, edge dare, humilaition, public dare, spanking dare