Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-19-2022, 09:46 PM   #1
LittleGwyn

Female Help stretch my virgin ass

I’m looking for tasks/dares that will help stretch my ass. I’ve never done anal or attempted to using anything larger than a small butt plug or a few sharpies. My end goal is to be able to fuck my ass without pain. Feel free to add in anything else that isn’t a limit as well but the main focus is my ass.

Thank you
Limits: public/family, pee, blood, permanent, pussy stretching, pictures

Toys: dildo, wand, rope, ice, wooden spoon, nipple clamps, butt plug, nipple suckers, and household items
LittleGwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 10:21 PM   #2
SageLeech
Longtime User

Here is a fun stretching exercise if you have enough pens or sharpies. Insert pens into your ass slowly adding more until you are nearing full. Now edge. Now try to get another pen in. If you can edge and try another, when you can't edge then slowly start removing the pens one at a time. If ever more then one come out put them pack and give yourself 10 hard spanks then go back to removing one at a time. Good luck and enjoy

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SageLeech for this post:
Old 04-20-2022, 01:54 AM   #3
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Well personally, I'm in favor of the "natural" way, by which I mean getting a boyfriend and/or one or more hookups to fuck your ass as hard as possible, as often as possible. And only allowing you to orgasm if they judge you didn't whine overly much during the process.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 10:55 PM   #4
LittleGwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
Here is a fun stretching exercise if you have enough pens or sharpies. Insert pens into your ass slowly adding more until you are nearing full. Now edge. Now try to get another pen in. If you can edge and try another, when you can't edge then slowly start removing the pens one at a time. If ever more then one come out put them pack and give yourself 10 hard spanks then go back to removing one at a time. Good luck and enjoy
Thank you very much for your task and I apologise for the delay I didn’t have enough pens on hand. I started off by lubing up all of the pens I had 10 in total, but I didn’t think I would get that many. The first and second slid in easily the third was a little more of a challenge. When I manage to get the fourth one and I was feeling incredibly full so I edged with a vibe. It was a very different feeling having my ass stuffed while edging because I kept clenching making the pens in my ass hurt. It took a lot more work but I managed to slide in fifth pen. Edging this time was far more difficult and took much longer with my ass clenching around the pens causing more pain but I eventually managed it. Fitting the sixth pen was near impossible, after many attempts I finally was able to get it in and I have never felt more full and that ass has never been in more pain. I started with the vibe again and I tried and tried and tried but the pain in my butt was just too much so I wasn’t able to edge.

I’m unsure if I was allowed to hold depends in place but I had to the entire time otherwise they would be pushed out. So this me taking them out one by one easier, though I wish I could’ve taken them all out at once. But each pen I removed was absolute bliss and I am very happy that my ass is empty right now.

Thank you for helping me stretch my hole, I definitely didn’t think I’d get as far as I did
Limits: public/family, pee, blood, permanent, pussy stretching, pictures

Toys: dildo, wand, rope, ice, wooden spoon, nipple clamps, butt plug, nipple suckers, and household items
LittleGwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 11:15 PM   #5
Caya
getDare Devil

some simple rules.

Nor vagianl clit or nipple orgasme. you may edge but you need to have so somthing in your ass while you do.

You should try and fuck your dildo. lubed ab very weel ofcours and fuck your ass with it slowly. dont simulate your body in any other way.
Now observe, you might notice that your cunt begins to drip after you have done that for a couple of weeks

Try to have your asws pluges or used at all times. it hard at the beinning but getts better over time.
and vary the size of your butlug at randome (you need 3 at least to make it wirth it )
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 02:32 AM   #6
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Wear your plug for an hour, then when you’re going to remove it instead just slowly pull it out until the widest part is holding your arse open and hold it there for 30s, put it back in and repeat 5 times.

Also, how does your plug/dildo compare in girth to the pens you fit?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal streching, ass stretching