Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-26-2022, 06:39 AM   #1
patrickm

Default Unreliable Locks

So this is a fun story about a recent business trip I took. I had an old college buddy in the area, and I reached out to see if we could meet up. He is a fitness nut, and we had worked out together frequently back in college, so he suggested we meet up at the university gym where he was a professor, workout like old times, and then grab breakfast at a good place nearby. I liked that idea, especially since a university gym is way better than a hotel's gym.

We met up very early, around 5:30 am. Even so, the gym still had quite a few students and staff getting a morning workout in. We checked in and he paid the $15 guest fee for me. We were already in our gym clothes, so we just headed straight to the weight room with our bags. Already there, was one of his students who he was on good terms with, and also quite cute, who joined us in our workout. After a good hour long work out, the three of us headed to the locker room to shower.

The locker room had recently been refurbished. It was big, well lit, and very clean. I was very impressed. It did have two really weird quirks though. The first was the complete lack of towel hooks. There were none. Not by the lockers, not by the showers, not anywhere. My friend said most guys just left their towels in their lockers.

The exhibitionist in me was thrilled. Even in locker rooms, most guys consider it awkward to parade around naked, but here you really didn't have a choice if you wanted a dry towel. We three stripped, shoved our sweaty clothes in our locker along with our bags and locked them shut.

And that's the second quirk. The lockers all had resettable padlocks. You picked a locker, you reset the three number code, and now no one but you and someone on staff who had the master key can access that locker. It was a pretty good system. No need to bring your own lock or carry around a key. And with a resettable lock, you didn't have to worry about assigned lockers.

With all of our stuff, towels, clothes, cellphones, etc., safely locked, apparently the school had a problem with stuff being stolen from the men's locker room, we walked completely naked to the showers. The student did not disappoint. He was slim but fit, and again quite cute. He covered his crotch as we walked, but I had gotten a glimpse while he undressed, and of course his ass was fully exposed. My friend also wasn't bad looking. He is a bear of a man though, big, brawny, hairy. Not bad, but my tastes had always run towards the slim.

The showers were very private. There were their own small room with a solid door. Not a stall nor just a curtain. It was a little surprising how private the showers were considering how everyone walked to and from them naked. I also saw why no one brought their towel with them to the shower. There was no place to hang them, not even a door knob. And inside the shower room, the shower head hung from the ceiling. The only place to put a towel was on the floor, which was wet from naked guys walking back from their shower without drying off.

I finished my shower first and got back to my locker. I spun the dial on the padlock, but it refused to unlock. I tried again. And again, and again. Shit! All my stuff was in there. I was naked, and the stupid locker refused to unlock.

My friend came out shortly after. I told him my problem. He laughed. "Yeah," he said, "That's been an issue with these locks. Sometimes they just don't work. Just hang out here, and I'll go to the front desk and get someone to unlock it for you." I was pretty surprised that the university knew their locks didn't work very well but hadn't replaced them yet. But I was also a little thrilled. I had a great excuse to hang out buck naked while waiting to get access to my clothes.

That didn't go as planned though. My friend's lock refused to work too. When the student came out, still naked and even cuter soaking wet, he said he'd go get a staff member from the front desk to help us out.

Except his lock wouldn't open either. He tried several times, and of course I watched him as he did it. Even better, you needed both hands to open the lock, so he was completely uncovered for a few minutes while trying to open his locker with no success.

"Now what do we do?" I asked. I thought our only option was to streak to the front desk, but surely, at a modern university inside a fairly busy gym, that wouldn't really be an option.

"Looks like we're gonna do some streaking," my friend said, "It'll be like back in college."

Of course I had streaked a few times in college from lost bets and beer pong shut outs. But as far as I knew, this friend had never done anything like that. He had been one of my tamer friends in school. We both had the same major, so had taken a bunch of classes together. He was the one that I could count on to put studies before fun, and make sure I didn't party too hard. So I was a little surprised how casual he was about our imminent public nudity.

I of course still couldn't believe it. I looked at the student, who had returned to covering his crotch. He was blushing pretty badly. "Come on," my friend said, "The longer we wait, the busier it'll get."

And so the three of us, stark naked with hands on our crotches, headed out into the hall. I still couldn't believe we were doing this. We walked past a cardio room with half a dozen girls on treadmills, the weight room now with twice as many guys and girls as when we had left, a basketball court with a eight guys playing a pick up game. And all of them had glass walls looking out into the hall. We got a few catcalls, and the poor student's face was beet red now, but otherwise no one did anything more than smile at the three naked guys fast walking down the hall.

"This happens at least once every a day," my friend said, "Everyone's kind of used to it, though most guys usually can borrow something for the walk to the front desk."

I really wished I was fifteen years younger and was a student here. I would work out twice a day to use that locker room.

The guy manning the front desk didn't even bat an eye when we rounded the corned. He grabbed the master key and led us back to the locker room. I think the walk back was worse. Everyone knew we would be walking down it, so all eyes were waiting for us. A group of girls passed us on their way out. They said hi to the student, which made his blush turn ten times redder. I felt bad for the kid, but I also was loving every second of my and his exposure.

Back in the locker room, I was a little disappointed it ended so soon. I half hoped that our clothes would be missing when we opened the lockers. But they were there. We quickly dried off and redressed.

We met one of my friend's colleagues on our way out, and he stopped to chat for a bit. As I waited, I heard a catcall from down the hall. A few moments later, a lanky guy wearing nothing but ROTC dog tags turned the corner.

I can't wait to visit my friend again.

Looking over my naked fantasy bucket list, I couldn't find anything that I could mark off after this little adventure. Which just goes to show, there are more naked adventures out there then we can possibly imagine.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to patrickm for this post:
Old 03-30-2022, 01:09 AM   #2
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Ahahaha, that's incredible!

I mean, what are the chances that so many things to promote exhibitionism in a single gym were really all just coincidences/accidents? Somebody knew, designing it, ordering the features, picking the locks...

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 10:04 AM   #3
patrickm

Default Unreliable Locks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Ahahaha, that's incredible!

I mean, what are the chances that so many things to promote exhibitionism in a single gym were really all just coincidences/accidents? Somebody knew, designing it, ordering the features, picking the locks...
It does seem that way, especially since, as far as I knew, it didn't happen in the women's locker room. Or maybe women just didn't have the issues of theft that men did, and so they didn't feel the need to lock their things.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk