Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-23-2022, 01:29 PM   #1
electronic-elevator

Hand help me have more accidents??

I reeeaaally love having accidents in my diapers, but I tend to get impatient and let it out right away (wetting). It just feels really nice and I can’t resist. Sometimes also — and especially when I need to poop — I end up letting it out because I get some combination of impatient/uncomfortable/fussy/nervous, and I often end up using the toilet for that since cleanup is hard. And, if I’m not diapered already, using the toilet is quicker.

so I really need your help! I want to have more accidents — as close as I can get to real accidents, anyway — and I don’t want to use the toilet. I’m open to things that would encourage me to hold longer or make it harder for me to let go early or where I’m not supposed to, things that will make me have to go more often, or even things that would weaken my control and make it easier to get to the point of an accident.

I’m sharing a space right now, so I need to keep things relatively private and clean: I can’t stay in a messy diaper, I can’t leak, I can’t expose my diapers, and I can’t make a lot of noise.

Please give me rules, challenges, punishments, rewards, etc!! I can’t promise I’ll take them all but I’d really like to try some. And I’d love to chat with you about them/give you updates while I’m doing them on Twitter; I know Kik is more popular around these parts, but I don’t use it, and I might not see DMs here.

Electro | they/he/she | switch | 23

Likes: diapers, wetting/omorashi, messing, secret public, teasing/embarrassment
Limits: re-wearing used diapers, overt public/discourteousness, sexual ageplay, too dangerous, watersports (above waist, drinking), "scat" (smearing, above waist, eating)

Toys: various diapers, various vibrators, butt plugs, lube, oatmeal, enema kit, harness
electronic-elevator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 11:50 AM   #2
electronic-elevator

could I bump this with a “pretty please?”

and a small correction; my Twitter handle is just @electroelevator

a friend who likes teasing me took me up on this last night. I was told to change into just a pull-up to and stay hydrated, which I’m very good at. Genuinely I think I probably had 3+ liters of water throughout yesterday.

I got so desperate that I think I leaked a few times when I did something like yawn… which goes to show that I’ve done a number on my control with these games already; that never used to happen to me. It’s really exciting to genuinely not know how much I’ve leaked. Then, when I had to let it all out, I was to change into a thick nighttime diaper.

Unfortunatelyyy… I wasn’t as well-behaved today I used the toilet to poop instead of holding it in or using my diaper

Limits: re-wearing used diapers, overt public/discourteousness, sexual ageplay, too dangerous, watersports (above waist, drinking), "scat" (smearing, above waist, eating)

Toys: various diapers, various vibrators, butt plugs, lube, oatmeal, enema kit, harness
Old 03-24-2022, 06:50 PM   #3
serazene

Are you comfortable using laxatives? Bisacodyl suppositories (e.g. Dulcolax) are great for an uncontrollable messy accident within 20-30 minutes - really powerless feeling. You just don't want to overdo it for safety reasons.

If you're like me the really strong natural urge is fun but ultimately it's hard to beat potty training and you're stuck with pushing on your own eventually. The right laxative will power right through that barrier and you won't have a say in the matter.

Because you asked nicely, here's a challenge within your parameters - drink a 20oz bottle of caffeinated soda and a glass of water. You aren't allowed to use a toilet from that point on until you've given out dares on this website to other folks (this forum is fine, the "Person Above" threads are fine, anywhere's fine) and gotten reports from at least 2 people that they've done your dares.

Could be an easy 30 minutes, could be hours. Cross your fingers

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 09:13 AM   #4
electronic-elevator

Thank you for your reply! I’ll be away from home for a few days, but I’ll be sure to try your challenge next week! It’ll be good for me to practice giving replies on here, too; I tend to be a lurker

I don’t seem to react very strongly to laxatives, weirdly enough. But it can’t hurt to give them another try. I’ll plan to do so on a day next week as well.

Old 03-25-2022, 09:21 AM   #5
serazene

Here's a new challenge since you'll be away from home - you can't use the same toilet twice in a row until you're back at your place.

If that's too easy (like in a house where you can trivially swap between two bathrooms), then you can tweak it - can't use a toilet in the same building twice in a row.

Diapers are allowed, but only if you don't change them until you poop in them or just start to leak. Can't let you off too easily...

Up to you to figure out how to navigate that and what the right balance is between holding and going on an adventure to find a place to relieve yourself or staying in and having an accident.

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 10:26 AM   #6
electronic-elevator

Oh my! Alright, I’ll have to get a little creative, but I can do that. I’m glad I saw this now, as I hadn’t been going to pack diapers, but now I think I’ll need them…

Old 03-29-2022, 09:52 AM   #7
electronic-elevator

Back from my trip to report back on how I did with serazene's challenge

-Friday-
Someone who'd reached out via Twitter had tasked me with drinking a glass of water every 15 minutes, staying relaxed (not letting go on purpose, but also not allowed to try to hold) until the last possible second. Of course, after just a couple hours, I was leaking into my pants. (Which does technically breach what I said I could do, but... I really liked it, so.) The person had stipulated that I should stay in my wet clothes for 30 minutes, and I extrapolated to assuming I should keep following the rules for 30 minutes after I started leaking before being allowed to finish on the toilet. Unfortunately, something important came up IRL, and I had to go relieve myself sooner than 30 minutes. As compensation, then, I decided to stay in my leaked-in pants for the rest of the day. ...That, and because I was really liking it. So, I was purposefully leaking until I could just barely feel it on the outside of my pants each time before using the toilet.

Then, I left the house, and so serazene's rules kicked in. I used a gas station toilet, then we got to where I'd be staying. I wanted to "save" my toilet use in case I really needed it. This place has a drain in the basement, so I went down there and peed in it. It was a little nerve-wracking: It's not like the doors locked, and it was quite possible that someone would come down. But, no one did. Since I was already peed-in, I just pulled my pants up.

I didn't actually have to go again until bedtime. I wanted a nighttime diaper so I changed and laid down to sleep.

-Saturday-
Except... I hadn't drank enough that day to fill it up through the night.

I hate (as in, will be creating a soft limits category and putting this into it) putting back on used diapers, and I needed to shower and leave the place, and didn't want to risk smelling like pee anyway. That, and for other reasons my clothing options on this trip were not good for covering diapers. So, I broke the rules, and took it off before it was leaky or messy, which means I need a punishment

Once we got back, I realized I'd forgotten to pee while I was out. And again, I didn't want to "waste" my opportunity to use a toilet, so I peed in the drain in the basement again. And then I really wanted to be diapered, so I put on a Megamax, and this time I was sure to drink lots of water. I was really soaked, then, by the end of the day. Like I said... it's not like my clothes well-covered my diapers, so those I was with almost definitely noticed, especially as I got more and more soaked.

I didn't wear a diaper to bed since I didn't want to risk a repeated breaking of the rules. In the night, I used a toilet for the first time since the gas station.

-Sunday-
Then, I was around people who I could not risk wearing around. Luckily, though, there was more in-and-out of the place this day, so I was able to alternate between using toilets in different buildings.

~fin~

So I think I did a pretty good job, except my mistake that first night. Thank you for the challenge, I had fun

Unfortunately some IRL things have come up; not sure when I will be able to get to the other challenges, but I still plan to do them!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, messing, omorashi, pooping, soiling