Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2022, 12:13 AM   #1
KpopSlut

Female 31/f seeking quick dares

Sir and/or Madame,

I'm really horny and just looking for quick dares I can do without getting caught (I don't live alone and don't have much privacy). Hopefully someone has some suggestions to make my night more interesting. I'm feeling very subby and just want to do what I'm told to please you.

Thank you!

Dislikes: orgasm denial, electrocution, whipping, heavy pain play, hidden marks, pictures with no face

Hard Limits: Pictures with face/full body, Public exposure, Anything that could affect my job/personal life

Available Toys: Large massage wand, Lelo Enigma, Butt plug, Suction dildo, a walk-in bathtub with VERY strong jets
KpopSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 03:57 AM   #2
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KpopSlut View Post
Sir and/or Madame,

I'm really horny and just looking for quick dares I can do without getting caught (I don't live alone and don't have much privacy). Hopefully someone has some suggestions to make my night more interesting. I'm feeling very subby and just want to do what I'm told to please you.

Thank you!
Depending on how many hours you have to play I think some discreet ideas would be best.

You will drink 2 pints of water per hour at least to keep your fluids circulating. When you need to pee you can go into the shower room and lock the door (so it seems like you are just in there to pee).

You will take the wand, wear the plug and mount the dildo at face height when kneeling in the shower.

You need to complete 5 edges while sucking/throating the dildo to earn the right to pee. You have 15 minutes per bathroom visit. If you don’t hit your target of 5 edges you cannot pee and you have to wait until the next hour to retry.

It goes without saying that the plug stays in all day. You can possibly negotiate with myself or another poster to earn the right to remove that.

Be sure to post updates. I think this is a good start for you in light of discretion and the privacy issues you face. I share a house so I have the same problems.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 04:01 AM   #3
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Also, for one of the trips let’s make it more interesting and say that those strong jets start on cold. You can choose the time. You are just going for ‘a shower’.

Every edge you complete you can turn the heat up by 1/5. The harder you work and the better you perform you will have less cold to endure

If the wand isn’t waterproof you will have to use your imagination, hands or another item to stimulate during the shower visit.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 07:35 AM   #4
KpopSlut

Thank you so much. I already have to piss so badly, but i didn't get 5 edges completed in 15 minutes this hour. 😔

If I end up pissing myself, will I be punished? I'm already worried I won't make it another hour...
Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
Depending on how many hours you have to play I think some discreet ideas would be best.

You will drink 2 pints of water per hour at least to keep your fluids circulating. When you need to pee you can go into the shower room and lock the door (so it seems like you are just in there to pee).

You will take the wand, wear the plug and mount the dildo at face height when kneeling in the shower.

You need to complete 5 edges while sucking/throating the dildo to earn the right to pee. You have 15 minutes per bathroom visit. If you don’t hit your target of 5 edges you cannot pee and you have to wait until the next hour to retry.

It goes without saying that the plug stays in all day. You can possibly negotiate with myself or another poster to earn the right to remove that.

Be sure to post updates. I think this is a good start for you in light of discretion and the privacy issues you face. I share a house so I have the same problems.

Dislikes: orgasm denial, electrocution, whipping, heavy pain play, hidden marks, pictures with no face

Hard Limits: Pictures with face/full body, Public exposure, Anything that could affect my job/personal life

Available Toys: Large massage wand, Lelo Enigma, Butt plug, Suction dildo, a walk-in bathtub with VERY strong jets
Old 03-04-2022, 07:36 AM   #5
KpopSlut

Oh I'll DEFINITELY add this part in tonight when i can get all wet and report back. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
Also, for one of the trips let’s make it more interesting and say that those strong jets start on cold. You can choose the time. You are just going for ‘a shower’.

Every edge you complete you can turn the heat up by 1/5. The harder you work and the better you perform you will have less cold to endure

If the wand isn’t waterproof you will have to use your imagination, hands or another item to stimulate during the shower visit.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
quick dare, submissive female, tord request