Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-01-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Two Brilliant Truths for Ya'! (Ties in with Dare)

Smile Guy's got another batch of truths for you people to answer!

1. Why do you enjoy dares? Is it a sexual thing? A rebellious thing? An adrenaline thing? What makes you do the dares you do basically...

And now the main one and this may tie into a certain thread I'm posting in the Dare forum...

2. What is your absolute limit for a dare? Something you would do but unwillingly and certainly out of comfort zone. This is a great question to ask in a Truth or Dare game because you know exactly what to dare the person next!

Post the truth... if you dare. Then check out the Dare section of the site or click the link below!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=4124
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

1. Why do you enjoy dares? Is it a sexual thing? A rebellious thing? An adrenaline thing? What makes you do the dares you do basically...
I do dares when I'm bored just for the fun factor. There is always the risk of being caught too! Especially any done naked! It's also fun to know that someone else has dared you to do something you wouldn't normally do - so in effect, they control your actions to a certain point!

2. What is your absolute limit for a dare? Something you would do but unwillingly and certainly out of comfort zone. This is a great question to ask in a Truth or Dare game because you know exactly what to dare the person next!
I dislike public, but would (if I really had to) strip down in say, a park or behind a garage. I wouldn't go fully public, but would in a quiet area. However, I prefer dares to do on my street as it goes dark, just enough light to see me.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:06 AM   #3
r3aldeal

Its a combination of sexual and a adrenaline ting, the change to get caught and the adrenaline before and after a dare.

That would to be peeing in my clothes, normaly i will don't do that but when people pushing/forcing hard i have too then.

Last edited by r3aldeal; 09-02-2007 at 10:27 AM.
r3aldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:34 AM   #4
xatm092
Account Banned

To answer the second question: something to do with urine probably. Or maybe something to do with anal in front of people.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:30 PM   #5
cagedbird

I don't know...it's most likely just for fun, and young people likes fun

Public and sexual dares I would not do at all...
cagedbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:25 PM   #6
KKayla
Baby Member

It's just really fun...something to do when you're bored that's risky.

I hate public. If I had to I would do it but...no thanks!
KKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:33 PM   #7
paulthai

It's the excitement you get from the risk of doing the dare, it's fun to do.

Too much pain or dares involving the same sex.
paulthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:28 PM   #8
Dice7
getDare Addict

Well I like to play truth or dare because I like both having to do stuff I dont really want to and I like making people do likewise. I like the risk involved.

2. What is your absolute limit for a dare? Something you would do but unwillingly and certainly out of comfort zone.

I don't really see the point in setting out limits for yourself if your trying to be daring, its kinda a contradiction in terms! I mean Im sure theres stuff Id just say no to if I was dared to, but until Im in the situation I dont know and wont say what my limits are.
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:20 PM   #9
Full Moon

1. I like it sexually cuz it makes me hot knowing i could get caught especially if i am tied up!

2. I draw the line at urine and poop. Thats just disgusting!!
Full Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:40 AM   #10
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

For me it is a sexual and adrenaline based thing, all based around the kind of dare that i am doing at the time.

a dare where i could possibly get caught!
andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:10 AM   #11
qr1959
getDare Sweetheart

A. becuse they are a turn on. I really enjoy pushing my limits and to be dared is a wonderful thing. I enjoy alone dares, especially if I am on my web cam. I have only found one person to do in person dares with and we do not get together often enough.

2. What is your absolute limit for a dare? Something you would do but unwillingly and certainly out of comfort zone. This is a great question to ask in a Truth or Dare game because you know exactly what to dare the person next
A> I think being exposed to family, either being forced to be naked or to share something that should not be talked about around family.
qr1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #12
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Like a lot of the other answers it does serve to build sexual tension, and I like being told what to do without the option of refusal.

2. What is your absolute limit for a dare? Something you would do but unwillingly and certainly out of comfort zone.

I look at dares as falling into several catigories. My limits for what I call "party dares" are insertion (including eating/drinking something). I love public dares, but to me the challenge is seeing if I can accomplish the dare without anybody taking notice of it. From that point, my "public limits" are that anything too obvious, or directly involving an unknowing person, are out. Beyond that the only other limit I have is nothing that is illegal.

Liz

Likes: Humilliation, CD, marginally risky dares, outdoor/public, self bondage, pee/diapers

HARD Limits: dangerous, perminant, feces, directly involving people/family, long dares, cutting/blood, food play/messy, nudity, pics, animals

Boring, so don't bother: wedgies, edging
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:46 AM   #13
Slixious

I'm only new here, so I don't really do a lot (if any dares). I can do risky things though, but not out of a dare. I would certainly consider it being a sexual thing, for adrenaline, and maybe a bit about the risk of being caught. Some things I would certainly only do in the dark, because it is easier that way.

I probably have quite a lot of limits that will just come up. I don't feel comfortable doing something that will get me caught by any of my family or family friends. Night makes for good cover though.
Slixious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:52 AM   #14
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

Adrenaline

being naked in a public place

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #15
olivedivon
Account Banned

[B]1[B]I like dares because there a lot of fun
2my worst dare is to do something public

14/m/usa
olivedivon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk