Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-13-2021, 03:30 PM   #1
punishthishoe

Default 19/f help me take some edges off

hi so i’m currently stuck with having to complete 212 edges and they keep piling on so i would really appreciate some tasks to help me make the number smaller because i’ve been aching to cum and i know it will just get worse and worse as time goes on
imm currently experimenting with what i like and don’t like so if it’s not in my limits feel free to do whatever!
i will check this thread at least twice a day and give an update every two days if everything goes well

likes: toilet control, moderate nipple pain, spanking, verbal humiliation

dislikes: extreme nipple and tit pain, clit and pussy punishment, hidden public

limits: obvious public, involvement of other people, animals, poop, any media

Last edited by punishthishoe; 12-13-2021 at 03:50 PM.
punishthishoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 03:47 PM   #2
Ellie94

Take one edge off if you can get 20 clothes pegs on each of your tits (including at least one on each nipple) and leave them on for 15 minutes.

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Likes: submission, orgasms, edging, humiliation, bodywriting, anal, pain, accidental-on-purpose, risky

Limits: pics, scat, illegal, diapers, family, DDLG, use of things like toothpaste/bengay, food insertions

Toys: Dildo, clitoral vibrator, remote controlled vibrator, vibrating butt plug, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, binder clips, clothespegs, ball gag, flogger

Make me work for my orgasms - latest thread!
Ellie94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 03:49 PM   #3
herpderp42
getDare Addict

If you finish one of the edges in a public toilet stall it will count as three instead.
Old 12-14-2021, 09:08 AM   #4
KacyBond

I think HerpDerp's suggestion is great! I'll add another one; 1 public edge is worth 3 private edges. You get to use this one five times.

Another rule is if you edge after not using the toilet for 12 hours, and drinking 500ml in that time, that is also worth 3 edges. You get to use this one three times.

Finally, if you have a vibe, you can edge with this in public, such as sitting in a Cafe. If you edge with a vibe in public with the remote somewhere visible, such as clipped to your waistband, sitting on the table or held in your hand, that is worth 5 edges. If it's hidden in a pocket or inside your clothes or bag, then it's only worth 3. You get to do this 3 times as well.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 11:39 AM   #5
punishthishoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie94 View Post
Take one edge off if you can get 20 clothes pegs on each of your tits (including at least one on each nipple) and leave them on for 15 minutes.
just finished this, thank you !
Old 12-14-2021, 11:42 AM   #6
punishthishoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacyBond View Post
I think HerpDerp's suggestion is great! I'll add another one; 1 public edge is worth 3 private edges. You get to use this one five times.

Another rule is if you edge after not using the toilet for 12 hours, and drinking 500ml in that time, that is also worth 3 edges. You get to use this one three times.

Finally, if you have a vibe, you can edge with this in public, such as sitting in a Cafe. If you edge with a vibe in public with the remote somewhere visible, such as clipped to your waistband, sitting on the table or held in your hand, that is worth 5 edges. If it's hidden in a pocket or inside your clothes or bag, then it's only worth 3. You get to do this 3 times as well.
thank you i will definitely find some use for these ! unfortunately i do not currently have access to a vibe but thank you for the suggestion
Old 12-14-2021, 11:44 AM   #7
punishthishoe

Default update

currently have 204 edges left, i’m not really looking forward to the next week
if you have any tasks i can do to lower the number please let me know !!
Old 12-14-2021, 12:02 PM   #8
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Similar to Ellie94's dare. Get 20 on your pussy for 15 minutes to lose two edges.
Old 12-14-2021, 12:57 PM   #9
punishthishoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Similar to Ellie94's dare. Get 20 on your pussy for 15 minutes to lose two edges.
i could only fit 13 on my pussy but i kept them on for 30 minutes, does it still count ?
Old 12-14-2021, 01:38 PM   #10
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishthishoe View Post
i could only fit 13 on my pussy but i kept them on for 30 minutes, does it still count ?
I'd say it counts as you took the incentive to keep them on for 30 minutes without being asked
Old 12-14-2021, 02:49 PM   #11
herpderp42
getDare Addict

If you complete 1 edge with something in your butt it will count as two.
Old 12-15-2021, 12:39 PM   #12
punishthishoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
If you finish one of the edges in a public toilet stall it will count as three instead.
edged once in a starbucks bathroom before going to school and after school as well so i believe that’s 6 down for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacyBond View Post

used this one once today, i made sure i drink all throughout the day as well as 400ml like ten minutes before i started the edge so that’s another 3 down
Old 12-15-2021, 12:43 PM   #13
punishthishoe

currently on 188 edges, i’ll definitely edge a couple more times today, i’m starting to feel like i might actually be able to cum before christmas!
Old 12-16-2021, 04:33 AM   #14
ChubbyChris

stay 10 minutes wit an icecube in your pussy is worth 2 edges, if you keep it in till it melts you can double the edges you can remove

Likes: private humiliation/degradation, slaps, cum eating, messy, play video games

Punishments: pee, anal

dislike: poop

limits: family, friends, illegal, blood, social suicide

My PM dares

Secret Fantasys:
Spoiler:
* being the sissy of my girlfriend
* my girlfriend get fucked by someone in front of my eyes
ChubbyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 09:48 AM   #15
SageLeech
Longtime User

Place as many clothes pins on your pussy as you can. Edge by touching a vibrator only to the clothespins. This removes 1 edge per clothespin.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, humiliation, pee & cum control, punishment