Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2021, 04:48 PM   #1
Makemeweardiapers

Default 35M Please put me back into diapers (Femdom punishment edition!)

EDIT: As this is my first dare I thought it might be an idea to limit myself a little, so this thread will be open until 9AM UK time on Christmas Eve; you have until then to do your worst, haha!

This is my first time posting so please bear that in mind. I have a huge kink for being forced back into diapers, punished and humiliated for wearing them, especially by dominant women, and I have a huge diaper stash.

I'm looking to be forced back into diapers and made to prove that I'm wearing over Kik.

So to that end please can I be ordered back into diapers with the following rules?

1. I must wear my diapers to bed every night and after work. If I wet my diaper, I have to report it here and a period of time is added to my diapering (from 1-3 days), first person to comment decides.

2. If I manage to stay dry all evening and night, 1 day is removed from my diaper days total.

3. Commenters can add a period of time to my diapering (in one day increments).

4. If a F commenter adds a day to my diapering I must say 'thank you for my diapers ma'am' or the period of time is doubled.

5. I must confirm I'm diapered by sending a (non-facial) pic over Kik on request

6. If a F commenter wishes to humiliate me over Kik for wearing diapers I must be super polite and thankful. If I'm not they can post here to order me back into diapers for another day. Rule 4 will apply.

7. If a F commenter comments "you are my diaperslave" I'm automatically put back into diapers for 5 additional days. Rule 4 will apply.

I will keep the period I'm in diapers for on my signature or likes/dislikes.

Kik: Bonjella554

I have already wet my diaper twice today so I'm already in diapers until the morning of 15/12/2021.

Wish me luck!

Likes: Diaper humiliation, forced diapering, wet diapers, forced regression, diaper submission. Limits: Scat, blood, public, blackmail, outside.

I am diapered until 15/12/2021

Last edited by Makemeweardiapers; 12-13-2021 at 09:33 AM.
Makemeweardiapers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, diaperslave, femdom, femdom punishment