Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-10-2021, 12:28 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 20F Control My Day

I’ve got a whole day with nothing planned, so let’s have some fun!

I’m not home alone, so anything I do has to be hidden, but Im sure you guys can come up with some great ideas!

My vibratory died so i need to recharge it, so it’ll be about an hour or so until i can use that.

if you have any questions about what i have accessible please ask!

and i look forward to hearing what you all have in mind for me to do!

(for reference, im currently sitting in a goodnite i wore all night. it’s not wet with pee, but it is wet with horniness)

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 12:33 PM   #2
michiru_stock

Hmm is it so wet that it will leak if you use it once? Otherwise I think you should start by using it before switching into a real diaper

https://bdsmtest.org/r/2hJATDRA

Dom: most kinks.

sub:
likes: diapers, edging, degradation, humiliation, wetting & messing, ab.

disslikes: denial, long/slow things (get bored and lose patience)

limits: public (hidden is fine), permanent, cuckold, cbt, post orgasm, things conflicting with real life schedule.

Toys: diapers, edge2, dildo, buttplugs (+tail), rope & beginner bondage kit, skirt, panties, bra, cage

kik: michiru_stock
michiru_stock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 12:47 PM   #3
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Well let's keep that diaper dry for some time. Do your best ;-)

Furhtermore:
Start with your most childish onesey or shirt and suckling on 2 bottles of warm milk. After that you keep your mouth open and spend 10 minutes without swallowing at all. Take a picture every 2.5 minutes so you create a drooling time lapse for yourself.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 12:54 PM   #4
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiru_stock View Post
Hmm is it so wet that it will leak if you use it once? Otherwise I think you should start by using it before switching into a real diaper
thank you. i will wet it right now and then switch into a real diaper

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 12-10-2021, 12:56 PM   #5
michiru_stock

Good!

Another thing you can do is if you go outside today use a face mask (if you have) and then ur pacifer underneath it

sub:

limits: public (hidden is fine), permanent, cuckold, cbt, post orgasm, things conflicting with real life schedule.

Toys: diapers, edge2, dildo, buttplugs (+tail), rope & beginner bondage kit, skirt, panties, bra, cage

Old 12-10-2021, 12:56 PM   #6
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Well let's keep that diaper dry for some time. Do your best ;-)

Furhtermore:
Start with your most childish onesey or shirt and suckling on 2 bottles of warm milk. After that you keep your mouth open and spend 10 minutes without swallowing at all. Take a picture every 2.5 minutes so you create a drooling time lapse for yourself.
uh oh 2 bottles of milk plus the coffee i just finished… this might be hard to stay dry. as far as the next part goes, i have a messed up jaw, so keeping it open for 10 mins would be really painful. is there something i can do instead?

Old 12-10-2021, 12:56 PM   #7
diapergirl67

Quote:
Good!

Another thing you can do is if you go outside today use a face mask (if you have) and then ur pacifer underneath it
okay thank you. is there anywhere in particular i should go?

Old 12-10-2021, 12:57 PM   #8
michiru_stock

Hmm, how comfortable are you going near people into a mall etc? otherwise just mostly around a park/playground if u can

sub:

Old 12-10-2021, 01:06 PM   #9
diapergirl67

Quote:
Hmm, how comfortable are you going near people into a mall etc? otherwise just mostly around a park/playground if u can
the mall sounds good

Old 12-10-2021, 01:07 PM   #10
michiru_stock

Good mall it is, if you are okey with it I think you should also wear a diaper when going there (you may hide it as best you can/want). And if you do wear it make sure to wet it when in the mall

sub:

Old 12-10-2021, 01:12 PM   #11
diapergirl67

Quote:
Good mall it is, if you are okey with it I think you should also wear a diaper when going there (you may hide it as best you can/want). And if you do wear it make sure to wet it when in the mall
thank you. i will complete this as soon as possible

Old 12-10-2021, 01:14 PM   #12
michiru_stock

Good, let me know how it goes! and if you need another task :P

sub:

Old 12-10-2021, 01:16 PM   #13
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
uas far as the next part goes, i have a messed up jaw, so keeping it open for 10 mins would be really painful. is there something i can do instead?
Well, then let's leave your jaw at rest and as a replacement put your tongue at work then: take a soup bowl and fill it with half a cup of water and lick it up from the ground...
Old 12-10-2021, 01:18 PM   #14
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Well, then let's leave your jaw at rest and as a replacement put your tongue at work then: take a soup bowl and fill it with half a cup of water and lick it up from the ground...
okay thank you. i will do this as soon as possible

Old 12-10-2021, 02:33 PM   #15
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

just wondering: how are things going?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
20f, ageplay, control me, control my day, diaper