Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-12-2021, 10:34 AM   #1
SeeHowFarCanIGo

Star 1 Ideas For Tomorrow ??

Hey everyone I'm asking you all wonderful people for some ideas for tomorrow in collage. I'm going to be in classes from 10am to 2:30pm.
Maybe you peeps might have some ideas for me to do before i get to collage during and after.
I get the bus at 9:30am but ill be awake at 8am maybe i could do a task then, waiting at the bus stop etc..
I haven't been wearing Chasity or any feminine clothes recently. Make me horny and have a task full mind for when in collage I have Kik if pictures are needed. Anyway i hope you guys can give me some tasks. If you have any questions please ask.

KIK forcemeplease6

M/18/Bi

Likes: Nipple Clamps, Spanking/Slapping ,Cross Dressing, bondage, Chores, Licking, Slave Positions, Corner time, Collar, Cum eating when a game of chance ,Edging ,Body writing ,Orgasm Denial/Orgasm Control ,Sucking/Gagging on objects ,Choking ,Hidden Public ,Wedgies ,Chastity,Pictures are ok, rubber bands, torment

Limits: Scat,permanent,anal,feet,other people,breaking the law, messy,public,FacePics,Head shaving,Diapers

Tools I have
Clips,collar,thong underwear,small girly top,leggings,rope,household items,chastity

Pm Dares
Pm Wedgie and ill wedgie myself and leave it for 10mins
Pm Clips and ill put nipple clamps on for 10mins
Pm Torment and ill strip fully naked
Pm Spank and ill slap my ass 10 times each cheek
SeeHowFarCanIGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 11:29 AM   #2
KacyBond

I think its time to wear chastity and your female clothes under your normal outfit. Then, between classes, take a selfie of your sexy clothes in the bathroom. If you're really a good slut, you'll use the mirror to get a good picture.

What time will you be out? I'd love to message you on Kik (I'm PearBond) to keep you from getting bored in class

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KacyBond for this post:
Old 10-12-2021, 11:32 AM   #3
Rleee

I always like the idea of going to the restroom and edging during a class... Having to go back to it after getting yourself horny and frustrated is pretty appealing (; Maybe you should do that tomorrow too...
Rleee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rleee for this post:
Old 10-12-2021, 11:34 AM   #4
SeeHowFarCanIGo

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacyBond View Post
I think its time to wear chastity and your female clothes under your normal outfit. Then, between classes, take a selfie of your sexy clothes in the bathroom. If you're really a good slut, you'll use the mirror to get a good picture.

What time will you be out? I'd love to message you on Kik (I'm PearBond) to keep you from getting bored in class
Ill be out at 2:30pm Irish time but i get bus home around 3pm
Old 10-12-2021, 01:45 PM   #5
KacyBond

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeHowFarCanIGo View Post
Ill be out at 2:30pm Irish time but i get bus home around 3pm
Darn, I'll be busy then. But, if there's a lull, I'll check up on you. Have fun tomorrow! And I hope you get a chance to take a sexy bathroom selfie.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 08:12 AM   #6
SeeHowFarCanIGo

Bell Completed

Hey Kacybond i completed your task today but with an exception I couldn't take my pictures as every time I went to the toilet to complete the pictures. There was a person or multiple people In the toilet. I had my chastity on and had a red wine color thong on and a little girly top under my jumper.
As it was my first time wearing female underwear and chastity at the same time I was so nervous that someone would see my underwear above my jeans it made me horny and almost frustrated. I was so horny in class my cock was throbbing in my chastity and I never had worry so much of someone see my underwear when I bend over or go to sit down.
When I did go to the bathroom I did strip fully into my feminine clothes under my own clothes and edged as others said I should, but then someone walked in, they where messing with me banging on the door and telling me to get out of the stall . I was stressing trying to put my clothes on but still it feels good to think back to how close i was to getting caught by my student friend.
Hopefully next time I asks for collage dares i can get pictures done maybe ill just try coming in earlier.
Thank you for your task

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
collage, tasks/dares