Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-28-2021, 11:11 AM   #1
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu
Default Default Request for punishement for Blacksuit

Default Request for punishement for Blacksuit
Blacksuitlost the following:

Winner creates a thread searching for punishments for the loser to do and will add at least one themselves.
Also: Winner may add whatever stipulations they want into it as long as it is within the losers limits.
In addition, loser has to
- post this thread in his signature to gain more interaction for at least 2 months.
- PM 3 getdare members asking to post punishments in that tread

Also, it is up to the winner to post the thread in other places to gain more interaction to obtain punishments

so, do your best to give him punishments...

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 11:12 AM   #2
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

first punishment:
Line writing:
you should write 50 x by hand:
"I am a poor slut and I deserve to be humiliated for that"
Take a picture of this handwritten papers and post these in your album section
Send the link to me and all who will post hereafter.
Enjoy!

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 12:22 PM   #3
Blacksuit

Thank you sir, I will begin writing the lines
Old 08-29-2021, 09:27 AM   #4
evildaregiver

Let's combine some things from your loves, likes, light and heavy punishments then

- Put on nipple clamps
- Drink 1 liter of water and wait half an hour. You can only pee after this dare has completed
- Give yourself a nice and large enema, and insert your 4 cm butt plug to hold it in
- Deep throat your 23 cm dildo for 15 minutes
- You can now piss. Make sure you empty yourself good, because you will not be allowed to piss for 2 hours after this
- You can now release your enema
evildaregiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 10:25 AM   #5
Blacksuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by agolnafu View Post
first punishment:
Line writing:
you should write 50 x by hand:
"I am a poor slut and I deserve to be humiliated for that"
Enjoy!
Album is up!

I really hated line writing when I were in school and I still don't like it to this day.
The worst thing is, this poor slut is programmed to think that after the words I deserve to be the only logical continuation is punished. You even can see 3 lines where I made that mistake on the paper. I only managed to change that in my mind around the 40th line

Last edited by Blacksuit; 08-29-2021 at 10:29 AM.
Blacksuit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blacksuit for this post:
Old 08-29-2021, 10:27 AM   #6
Blacksuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildaregiver View Post
Let's combine some things from your loves, likes, light and heavy punishments then

- Put on nipple clamps
- Drink 1 liter of water and wait half an hour. You can only pee after this dare has completed
- Give yourself a nice and large enema, and insert your 4 cm butt plug to hold it in
- You can now piss. Make sure you empty yourself good, because you will not be allowed to piss for 2 hours after this
I will do this tomorrow in the morning, after some other dares I have lined up already. Anyway my throat is gonna be either warmed up or worn down.

Expect a report tomorrow
Old 08-30-2021, 05:15 AM   #7
Blacksuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildaregiver View Post

- Put on nipple clamps
It doesn't fare well that I failed two of six parts of the seconds punishment already...

REPORT:
All in all I started my day with this dare, because I was cleaning my ass for other dares anyway.

I put on my nipple clamps and drunk the water. Easy enough. I started taking enemas, just to clean myself, as I was going to make some dares involving anal later on.
And my failure begins here. At 15 minutes I had to take my nipple clamps off, because they were hurting pretty bad already and I knew I would not make it the whole dare with them on.

Next 15 minutes passed, I put the clamps back on, and I gave myself another enema, bigger this time. Didn't feel too full, it was 1l of water and I was ready to get plugged. I lubed up and started slowly pushing the buttplug inside me, afraid I would spill the enema if I inserted it too fast(also it would hurt ). Luckily I spilled nearly nothing and got on my knees to start the deepthroats.

I'm not very good at deepthroating, so it wasn't too easy for me, I had to force myself down the dildo. And despite my confidence that I was holding the enema pretty good, soon I began cramping and about 6 minutes in I had to release the enema already. So another failure there.

Pee holding was the easiest part and I had no problem at all with it.

Anyway, seeing as I can't even get a punishment right, this thread could go on for a while...

Advertisements
Kink Talk