Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-11-2021, 04:17 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F Hotel Bathroom Dares

I’m in a hotel for the rest of today as well as tomorrow morning and I’m EXTREMELY horny.

I don’t have any of my toys or supplies with me, but please tell me what to do to myself. Please keep it quiet and contained to the hotel bathroom because I am here with my friend and do not want her to find out. If not in the bathroom, please make sure it can be completely hidden. But please give me something I’m so horny

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 04:25 PM   #2
yorksdom

Default Suggestion 1

Have you any toys with you?

Suggestion 1

- go into Bathroom
- strip naked
- edge twice
- now take hotel shampoo bottle ( I hope they have them) and insert it into your pussy
- put on your panties, pulling them high above your hips into a butt and pussy wedgie
- now put on your bra, and as you do connect it with you panties to create a bra panty wedgie.
- now dress in clothes and return to bedroom
- you are to remain like this for at least 2 hours

Have fun play safe

Master Yorksdom
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 09:15 PM   #3
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
Have you any toys with you?

Suggestion 1

- go into Bathroom
- strip naked
- edge twice
- now take hotel shampoo bottle ( I hope they have them) and insert it into your pussy
- put on your panties, pulling them high above your hips into a butt and pussy wedgie
- now put on your bra, and as you do connect it with you panties to create a bra panty wedgie.
- now dress in clothes and return to bedroom
- you are to remain like this for at least 2 hours

Have fun play safe

Master Yorksdom
Thank you. Can I modify this a little since I will be putting on pajamas and not wearing a bra?

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 08-11-2021, 09:16 PM   #4
diapergirl67

Anyone else have any ideas for me before I leave tomorrow?

Old 08-12-2021, 06:58 AM   #5
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

If you are still in the hotel and it is morning - good morning!

You will probably have breakfast - so I'd like you to find something in the breakfast room your pussy longs for, take it with you to your room and use it in the bathroom just before you check out.

Additional dare - insert this thing in your pussy before leaving the room and have a quick toilet break after checkout but before leaving the hotel in the lobby to remove it and leave it in the lobby toilet.
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 02:27 PM   #6
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskar View Post
If you are still in the hotel and it is morning - good morning!

You will probably have breakfast - so I'd like you to find something in the breakfast room your pussy longs for, take it with you to your room and use it in the bathroom just before you check out.

Additional dare - insert this thing in your pussy before leaving the room and have a quick toilet break after checkout but before leaving the hotel in the lobby to remove it and leave it in the lobby toilet.
I’m sorry I was in such a rush to leave this morning that I didn’t have time to check this thread. Please feel free to punish me as you see fit for not following through with the thread I have posted

Old 08-12-2021, 03:21 PM   #7
diapergirl67

BTW even though I am home now, I am still accepting any dates you may have for me. It can be inside the bathroom or anywhere else as long as it’s nothing too public

Old 08-12-2021, 11:03 PM   #8
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

Well, since you failed for the next week we will have the following rule:
you can only pee if your bladder is so full some drops come out and wet your underwear. At this stage you can go to the bathroom, take you bullet vibe - edge once and than you can pee. No coming for a week!
It's ok to wear and wet diapers at night.
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom dare, dare me, horny girl, hotel dare, please help