Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-26-2021, 02:55 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F - How should I sleep?

Just like the title says, tell me how I should sleep at night.

The only rules are I have to sleep in bed with the covers on in case anyone walks in, but other than that you can control my nights.

Feel free to tell me what to wear, what I should do before bed/while getting ready for bed, if I should insert anything (although I prefer not to sleep with anything inserted anally), or anything else you can think of!

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 02:59 PM   #2
grannyd16
Prodigy

Bullet vibe attatched to your nipple(s) (both if you have more than 1) and sucking on your pacifier
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 03:08 PM   #3
Maximilian Jenius

One night tunnel plug.

Put on cotton panties and tie a crotch rope over everything.

Another night, heels, sexy schoolgirl outfit, nipple suckers instead of bra, inflatable dildo pumped as much as you can stand, cotton panties and crotch rope to hold it all.

Another night, no bathroom use 1 hour before bed. Drink 2 glasses of water before bed, 9in dildo in, diaper on. Only allowed to use bathroom in the morning after 6am.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Maximilian Jenius for this post:
Old 07-26-2021, 03:24 PM   #4
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Bullet vibe attatched to your nipple(s) (both if you have more than 1) and sucking on your pacifier
I only have one bullet vibe. Is that okay?

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 07-26-2021, 03:25 PM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post
One night tunnel plug.

Put on cotton panties and tie a crotch rope over everything.

Another night, heels, sexy schoolgirl outfit, nipple suckers instead of bra, inflatable dildo pumped as much as you can stand, cotton panties and crotch rope to hold it all.

Another night, no bathroom use 1 hour before bed. Drink 2 glasses of water before bed, 9in dildo in, diaper on. Only allowed to use bathroom in the morning after 6am.
My tunnel plug unfortunately is not comfortable enough for all night. Is there something I can do instead? I also don't have heels or a schoolgirl outfit, and the suction toy I have only came with one nipple sucker

Old 07-26-2021, 03:46 PM   #6
Maximilian Jenius

Okay, do the inflatable dildo, cotton panties and crotch rope for one night. Instead of the school girl outfit put on something similar. Short skirt and tight top.

Do the water and diaper for the other and see if you can get the sucker to fit over your clit in the diaper.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 03:50 PM   #7
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post
Okay, do the inflatable dildo, cotton panties and crotch rope for one night. Instead of the school girl outfit put on something similar. Short skirt and tight top.

Do the water and diaper for the other and see if you can get the sucker to fit over your clit in the diaper.
Okay, I will do this

Old 07-26-2021, 07:56 PM   #8
SpiderWebb

How about putting your smallest plug in for a night, and pumping your pussy for 90 min before bed, while pumped, drink 4 large glasses of water, you may use the bathroom throughout the night, but each time you do, increase you plug size!
Hope you have fun, to make it harder, edge each time you use the bathroom before you go back to bed, if 90 min is too much you can do 45 or 60 if possible

https://dirtycode.io/8TN1J

Nipple play, spanking, humiliation, hidden public, Double penetration, submission, short term denial, predicament bondage, timed bondage, extended use

Limits:
Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, extremely messy, cam, involving strangers

Toys: Bullet Vibe, S/M/L Butt Plugs, S/M Dildos, Rope, Timer Lock (up to 30min), Ball Gag, Enema Syringe, Clothespins, Household Items
SpiderWebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 02:19 AM   #9
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

One night you will drink two huge glasses of water and will not pee two hours before bedtime. You will sleep completely naked and with one of your ankles tied to your bed. (keep scissors ready to grab in case of an emergency. Untie yourself in the morning and keep a bucket near your bed, if you need to use the toilet at night.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:22 PM   #10
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

One night 2 h before bed time put in your tunnel and diapers on.
go through the evening routine as always but do not change diapers.
Just before bed you can put out the plug but keep the diaper on.
No changing of diaper over night and wear only a t-shirt. relax and sleep well.

Next night use a medical tape to tape your pussy and ass before bed - sleep again only in a t-shirt.

On your period, if you feel comfortable - wear only a diaper (no tampon). Get ready for bed in your regular routine. When in bed (T-shirt and diaper on) get your vibe and orgasm 3 times. relax and sleep well.
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 10:35 AM   #11
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
I only have one bullet vibe. Is that okay?
Sorry for the late reply, if you only have one, attach it to your clit instead
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 03:08 PM   #12
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWebb View Post
How about putting your smallest plug in for a night, and pumping your pussy for 90 min before bed, while pumped, drink 4 large glasses of water, you may use the bathroom throughout the night, but each time you do, increase you plug size!
Hope you have fun, to make it harder, edge each time you use the bathroom before you go back to bed, if 90 min is too much you can do 45 or 60 if possible
Thank you. I will try this when I get a chance. I think I will start with 45 mins and work my way up to 90

Old 08-03-2021, 03:09 PM   #13
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
One night you will drink two huge glasses of water and will not pee two hours before bedtime. You will sleep completely naked and with one of your ankles tied to your bed. (keep scissors ready to grab in case of an emergency. Untie yourself in the morning and keep a bucket near your bed, if you need to use the toilet at night.
Because of the design of my bedframe, I can't tie my ankle to the bed. Should I do something else in place of that?

Old 08-03-2021, 03:10 PM   #14
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskar View Post
One night 2 h before bed time put in your tunnel and diapers on.
go through the evening routine as always but do not change diapers.
Just before bed you can put out the plug but keep the diaper on.
No changing of diaper over night and wear only a t-shirt. relax and sleep well.

Next night use a medical tape to tape your pussy and ass before bed - sleep again only in a t-shirt.

On your period, if you feel comfortable - wear only a diaper (no tampon). Get ready for bed in your regular routine. When in bed (T-shirt and diaper on) get your vibe and orgasm 3 times. relax and sleep well.
Thank you, I will try these when I get the chance

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bed time, bedtime, overnight, sleep dares