Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-25-2021, 09:14 AM   #1
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Default Train me to become a proper Toilet

Hello all, Scat has always been a fantasy of mine so i want to experience the live of a full human Toilet. in This thread you can give me Dares and Rules to follow aimed to train me into said toilet. Tho due how i live i cant do everything, all my Dares need to be done within my Room, that means dares which involve kitchen or the bathroom arent acceptable due the fact my Roommates could find out and that is a hard limit. I also dont have any toys, but still this is aimed to train me into piss drinking and shit eating
Old 06-25-2021, 09:35 AM   #2
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

You will use a bowl to piss and shit
A small one
The remaining will be licked by you
And you will put some shit in your bra and use it to edge the pussy
You will eat daily at night
The following user says Thank You to Heyythere04 for this post:
Old 06-25-2021, 10:56 PM   #3
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

As you make your journey into this world make sure you understand the dangers of recycling for too long. You should not recycle urine for more than 1 or 2 days do not go past 60 hours, at this point the urine is toxic and your kidneys are being put through extreme stress. As for scat recycling I'm not exactly sure how long you could but at some point you need new nutrients (however the first pass isn't as efficient as it could be you genuinely do get more out of it the second time through). When consuming either exposure to air is a massive no no. In scat this causes the e-coli to become "angry" and toxic and will give you e-coli poisoning. In the case of urine it builds up ammonia as it sits and that could become dangerous if consumed. Rule of thumb is not more than a half hour to an hour after it comes out. The ultimate goal I'm sure is to become a significant other's personal and exclusive toilet, this is actually doable and I wish you luck in getting there.

For your task though I want you to drink 2 shot glasses of piss and coat your finger in scat and lick and swallow clean. Let us know how much experience you have in consuming so we can start to train you.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sir Cap for this post:
Old 06-26-2021, 05:20 AM   #4
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

thank you very much for the informations this will be super helpful.
as for experience, i have drank some urine so far but never managed to eat shit, i trued once but it made me puke instantly
Old 06-26-2021, 07:27 AM   #5
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriaz View Post
thank you very much for the informations this will be super helpful.
as for experience, i have drank some urine so far but never managed to eat shit, i trued once but it made me puke instantly
Then eat puke frok now daily in small amounts
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 07:43 AM   #6
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

You will add a permanent rule:

Every time you piss you will put your finger in the stream for 3 seconds and lick and swallow it clean.
Every time you shit you will wipe your ass once with your finger and lick and swallow it clean, then you will clean normally.

This should help you start to get used to your taste and learn what foods and liquids produce what types and flavors of piss and shit.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Old 06-26-2021, 08:19 AM   #7
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Then eat puke frok now daily in small amounts
i dont know if i can eat puke, i have a disorder that i have a general quote aciding throat (i get heartburn very easily)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
You will add a permanent rule:

Every time you piss you will put your finger in the stream for 3 seconds and lick and swallow it clean.
Every time you shit you will wipe your ass once with your finger and lick and swallow it clean, then you will clean normally.

This should help you start to get used to your taste and learn what foods and liquids produce what types and flavors of piss and shit.
i can do that, tho the difficulty isnt drinking piss, i can drink piss actually quite well, its the shit that is difficult so i dont know if you want to make this rule harder.

also what i have to admit, i love the smell and look of horse shit
idk if i want to have the slow start into scat or if someone pushes me right into it

Last edited by Nuriaz; 06-26-2021 at 09:19 AM.
Nuriaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 08:01 AM   #8
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Since you need training, how about every time you poop you are going to do so on the floor/plate put a piece of it in your mouth, pick one piece up in your hands and go and place it in the toilet, repeat until the only piece left you have is in your mouth.

return to your plate. now you can either try and eat that piece or put it in your socks.

---

Since you like horse shit, when you see a piece your are going to collect it up in a bag once you get the chance, fill your socks with it and resume your day.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 08:05 AM   #9
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolitaMaid View Post
Since you need training, how about every time you poop you are going to do so on the floor/plate put a piece of it in your mouth, pick one piece up in your hands and go and place it in the toilet, repeat until the only piece left you have is in your mouth.

return to your plate. now you can either try and eat that piece or put it in your socks.

---

Since you like horse shit, when you see a piece your are going to collect it up in a bag once you get the chance, fill your socks with it and resume your day.
its a lovely dare, but it requires the toilet which i havent in my room and as stated my roommates might find out.
the second aprt of the dare is actually quite nice, i dont come across much horse poo, but the deepest wish is to experience the taste one day
Old 06-28-2021, 08:07 AM   #10
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

how are your rules and dares going so far, how much have you eaten?

My Sexmap
Old 06-28-2021, 08:12 AM   #11
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriaz View Post
its a lovely dare, but it requires the toilet which i havent in my room and as stated my roommates might find out.
the second aprt of the dare is actually quite nice, i dont come across much horse poo, but the deepest wish is to experience the taste one day

Alright, you are to put each piece from the plate in your mouth for 10 seconds. Rate each piece on which piece you liked best. then toss it all in the toilet.

This could be done in the toilet room as it shouldn't add more than a few minutes to your pooping time. Just take a book with you and people will think you are reading in there.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 08:46 AM   #12
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
how are your rules and dares going so far, how much have you eaten?
from the obligatory shit licking (off my finger) i managed to eat one tiny piece of shit for now, but also havent cuummed for a long time ><
Old 06-28-2021, 09:22 AM   #13
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

We have chosen the specifics for Nuriaz's "eat to cum" rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap
To cum you must consume a piece (assuming mostly spherical) at least the diameter of your thumb fingernail, feel free to do more if you don't want to cut a piece up. You don't have to chew for this one but in the future I may ask you to.
The idea is that over time the amount of shit to be consumed will increase to cum, but of course we have to start slow.

My Sexmap
Old 06-28-2021, 09:25 AM   #14
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you very much dear, ill update the rule ASAP. also to be fair, a part of me is totally greedy and wants more and more, but that part is unfortunately not the one that pukes
Old 06-30-2021, 09:09 AM   #15
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Today or tomorrow you are to lick one of your shits up and down, continue to learn your taste. with time you will love it!

My Sexmap

Advertisements
Kink Talk