Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2021, 08:47 AM   #1
Triplediaper

Post 5 day diaper challenge

A few days ago i put up a seperate thread asking for advice on an 8 day dare (go read that one if you are confused) and after reading some reasponses i have made some decisions for my challenge.

Firstly i will only do the 5 days which are published. This is because its less likley i will run out of diapers and it keeps things canon to what was published.

Since i couldnt find an enforcer ill be using this thread to act as my enforcer. Every day ill post what i rolled and every hour (unless i forget oops) ill post any hourly tasks. I cant post pictures on threads but ill do my best to give a detailed update as i do each task

I will make a kik account to allow random people to give me diaper and chastity checks. While im doing this challenge i may not be able to inconspicuously take photos, or i may miss the request. This could be cause im at work, or my phones dead or any other reason. Ill do my best though and id say that if it takes me longer than 10 to 15 minutes to respond it is probably worthy of being exposed on the thread by whomever requested. This risk of being called out should help me stay alert and not cheat at all times.

If you havent looked at the challenge yourself yet you can find them on the website faproulette.co, titled "8 days a diaper slave" and if people have trouble finding it i can give a more detailed explanation. But if you have youll notice among the array of tasks sometimes they include an enema or an inflatable buttplug. I bought both items for this challenge specifically. However because i only just got my hands on them im not very good at using them. The max enema that i could get is 2L and while i can take 2L it really hurts. Additionally i cannot reach the max requestable number of pumps. For this reason, ill be restricting all the enema and pump sizes to half and 3/4 respectively, of what is called. I.e. the max enema and max buttplugs will go down from 2L and 20 pumps to 1L and 15 pumps.

I have most of the toys i may need but i may have to improvise especially on outfits because i dont have any womens clothes but ill do my best to improvise under the risk of being called out on this forum which i do not want.

Throughout the challenge there are "cum chances" and the odds of being allowed to are relatively high, usually 50 percent. To avoid tiring myself out and getting bored ill be ruining all my orgasms, and of course since it doesnt explicity state it, i can only assume im supposed to use my diapers for this.

The challenge starts on the day after my roomate leaves for vacation which means i should be starting it no later than the 27th, maybe the 26th. So im making this post somewhat early and in anticipation. Ask whatever questions you want leading up to it. Ill make a kik for this at some point between now and then.
Triplediaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 06:31 AM   #2
Triplediaper

Ok the start of the challenge is approaching quickly. Its in about 1 or 2 days. As i promised i made a kik so everyone could diaper and chastity check me. Remember that depending on the day and the tasks, i may not be in chastity, and rarely i may not be in diapers. So ill give explicit updates whenthings like that change on this forum.

The kik is triplediaper
The following user says Thank You to Triplediaper for this post:
Old 06-25-2021, 10:07 AM   #3
Triplediaper

Its day one and i waited until noon-ish to start. So my roll was pretty lucky, i got w:5 x:1 y:0 and z:2. Since i only have underwear and diapers im only paying attention to how many diapers to wear if i roll pullups, medical diapers, normal diapers, abdl diapers, etc. So i wear just one diaper. Additionally i dont need any extra clothing today. I have a max of 5 uses of the bathroom but i immediatley rooled the hourly task of "mess your diaper" so i have no choice but to use the diaper right off the bat. I will probably change immediatley though because i have unlimited chabges for today. Rolling a z:2 means i could cum if i wanted to but ill have to see if i decide to because i made a personal rule to ruin all of them until the end of the challenge. I guess ill get started.
Old 06-25-2021, 12:05 PM   #4
Triplediaper

My last hourly roll was to watch cartoons, and now i have to take a 250 ml enema, just to update.
Old 06-25-2021, 02:13 PM   #5
Triplediaper

Past couple rolls: drink a cup of water, and 1 hour of anal training. Water was easy, for the anal training im going to put in a normal buttplug and vibrate it to edge a few times. Also didnt mention this before but im adding a personal rule that if i have an enema in me then the enema has to be expelled into my diaper. I can only use the toilet for natural waste. So far i havent had an accident but i feel like i probably wont last long after this training session.
Old 06-25-2021, 02:14 PM   #6
littletinkle

Sounds like your having fun, keep it up

Additionally if you say 'MUST DO' I will forget everything that was said in the email all the while carrying out the command.Email: [email protected]
littletinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 04:59 PM   #7
Triplediaper

I am having fun, and i think i can do this! Update, i couldnt hold it any longer and finally had my first "accident". I could change, but this accident wasnt that bad, so to try and conserve my diapers im gonna try and keep this one on until bedtime. Bedtime is 9 pm, and when it arrives i have to take a 500 mL enema and put on two diapers. My last couple hourly tasks including this one have been to just drink water but also listen to an hour of diaper hypnosis. I dont know if the hypnosis is the culprit but it definitely didnt take long after it until i wet myself...
Old 06-25-2021, 06:04 PM   #8
Triplediaper

Update, a little before 8 my diaper tabs started to become loose. Probably cause ive been too excited and overtightening them every time ive had to remove this diaper. I also rolled a 0 for the 8 pm hourly, meaning i have to mess my diaper. So ive decided to just wait till i have to mess and do it then change.going forward ill have ti be more careful to not tape my diapers on as tightly.
Old 06-25-2021, 07:24 PM   #9
Triplediaper

Ok its the end of day one. I consider it a success. Im double diapered now, and ended up not cumming tonight. Also took the required 500 mL enema and now im in bed. Its about 9:21 where i am and honestly im pretty sure ill have an accident either in my sleep or before i fall asleep cause this enema is wearing on me. Whats worse is in a day or two i have to take full 1L enemas to bed, so itll be twice as bad. At the very least i was able to mess my last diaper before changing so hopefully if i do have an accident it may not be super kessy. In the morning ill have to release everything anyway but itll be a lot easier to fall asleep if i can stay dry so fingers crossed.
Old 06-26-2021, 05:56 AM   #10
Triplediaper

Its early morning of day 2 and after last night i can tell that the sleeping is definitely going to be the hard parts of this challenge. I mamaged to doze off earlier than i thought given i went to bed at 9. Unfortunately it wasnt long before i was woken up by a bowel movement and uncontrollable accident. I had a couple of these happen and i never leaked luckily but i filled my double diapers up. Im still laying in bed and before im allowed out i still have to empty my bladder (optionally bowel as well) as per the morning routine of day 2.

Once i wet my diaper and can get out of bed im gonna take a good thorough shower since i slept in this and then afterwords get started on day two. I rolled w:4, x:1, y: 8, and z:5. This means that for the entire day im not allowed to cum (oof no choice this time), and i have to wear *only* a diaper, cuffs, a collar, and a ball gag. I dont have a ball gag so ill replace that with a pacifier gag. I also will allow myself to throw a robe on if for any reason i need to step outside. Hopefully i wont today though cause i dont think ill be able to hide the collar or pacifier gag with the robe ;-;.

The rest of my roll means that my first diaper only has to be a single ABDL diaper, no stuffer; and my first hourly task (ill do after my shower) is a 250 mL enema. Lastly, i am allowed a max of 3 uses of the toilet, and 5 changes. Once again, im gonna try to conserve my diapers by using the toilet only today. If i run out of diapers i lose and i only had 24 going in. Tomorrow though im pretty sure toilet access is denied so thats when it gets real.

All in all, day 2 doesnt sound too bad. We will have to see how it goes but im gonna now try to wet myself so i van get out of bed, change out of this mess, and take a much needed shower.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:34 PM   #11
Triplediaper

Been a few hours. Nothing too interesting for day 2. Had to wet twice and mess once in the diaper then got some spankings. Heres an interesting one though, ive gotta tie my legs in a frog tie. So ill have to crawl everywhere for an hour. Thats what ive got coming up here soon. Probably also gonna change since ive wet and messed this one, and ill have to change into double diapers and a stuffer. Might as well do so now since ill probably have to change before bedtime anyway and double plus a stuffer should last till then.
Old 06-27-2021, 06:37 AM   #12
igcxacqh
Baby Member

Looking forward to read about day 3. Keep up the good work
igcxacqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 08:08 AM   #13
Triplediaper

Near the end of day 2 some personal stuff came up so i couldnt finish day 2 perfectly but i did keep going best i could and slept in the appropriate attire. It wasnt as bad as i thought it would be but i was stuck awake for hour before finally falling asleep. Since the personal stuff may come up again today im gonna push day 3 to next weekend instead of day four, but to hold true ill make sure to keep atleast one abdle diaper on at all times today no matter what. Additionally, the creator just published day 6 lmao. So i guess ill try to get all the way through day 6 if i can, but idk if ill have enough diapers for that.
I did roll for day three just so everyone knows whats coming ahead of time. The entire day this time consists of basically 50/50 odds depending on if you roll odd or even. So today i rolled T:4 U:4 V:2 W:0 X:5 Y:1 Z:6.
There are no hourly tasks for this day, but V, W, X, and Y i roll for every change. Now there is a logistical error of sorts, in that if i roll Y and have to wear a buttplug till next change it mas prevent me from messing my diaper which may prevent me from changing, so to alter this im going to only wear buttplugs for an hour, then take them out until next instructed. This roll also means that when i do get around to doing this day, then i have to wear chastity all day ;-;. But anyways thats the situation so ill see when i get to it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, chastity, diaper, diapers, humiliation