Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2021, 03:08 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F - stuffed and padded

Went to a party last night and had a little too much to drink. I remember coming home but nothing really after that. This morning, I woke up to a nice surprise.

I woke up with a dildo in my pussy and wearing nothing but one of my goodnights!

I really need to pee, but I’ve been holding it as long as I can. Surprisingly, the goodnight is still dry!

Anyone have any ideas of what I should do to myself? Either just to make good use of this surprising way to wake up or to punish myself for a) underage drinking (oops) b) drinking too much and coming home drunk and c) not using the goodnight for it’s intended purpose

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 03:20 PM   #2
isitlogical

Stay as you are
Using only one finger rub your clit till you cum
Then utilize your good nites as intended.
isitlogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:46 PM   #3
growler21d
Distinguished Member

A couple of questions for you. You say waking up with a dildo in you and wearing your goodnights was a surprise. Is this because you don't remember doing that yourself or is there someone who could have done that for you?

How old are you that you were drinking underage?

Now for your tasks.

Stay hydrated. You must drink at least 4 litres (17 cups/135 fl. oz.) of water today. Each time you need to pee you must spank yourself before you do so. The number of spanks is your age. Pee in your goodnight, but you may not pee indoors and must be using a pacifier while doing so.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 03:15 AM   #4
Buckwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Drinking age in the US is 21...she states she is 19
kik: a154108

My Calendar: https://teamup.com/ksbth8g9qdpjhijd1x

Please do NOT change the password on the account without talking to me
https://family.qustodio.com/parents-app

[email protected]

ControlMe28
Buckwheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 11:01 AM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
A couple of questions for you. You say waking up with a dildo in you and wearing your goodnights was a surprise. Is this because you don't remember doing that yourself or is there someone who could have done that for you?

It’s surprising because I don’t remember doing it to myself before going to bed

I’m 19, and the drinking age is 21

Now for your tasks.

Stay hydrated. You must drink at least 4 litres (17 cups/135 fl. oz.) of water today. Each time you need to pee you must spank yourself before you do so. The number of spanks is your age. Pee in your goodnight, but you may not pee indoors and must be using a pacifier while doing so.
Is peeing in my goodnight a one time thing? Or am is the toilet off limits for me today? Also, if I’m not allowed to use the toilet, do I have to pee into the same goodnight each time or can I change them?

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 11:13 AM   #6
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Is peeing in my goodnight a one time thing? Or am is the toilet off limits for me today? Also, if I’m not allowed to use the toilet, do I have to pee into the same goodnight each time or can I change them?
Toilet is off limits for the day. You can change the goodnight, I will leave that up to you. But every time you change, you must press your face into the used goodnight and suck up some of your pee. Then wring it out over your head.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, dildo, goodnites, punish me, stuffed