Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2021, 03:23 AM   #1
Mistress_Ava
Account Banned

Default 30/F/Mistress Let’s humiliate my slave

A good friend and slave (Dskywere) recommended I join this site, I like what I see so naturally it’s only polite that my first thread should be for him, right?

Okay so, There isn’t many ways to humiliate him sadly but what I have found to be effective is feet pictures, he’s deeply footshy so I had him create a foot fetish Twitter profile and had been instructing him to post pictures of his barefeet and interacting with the foot fetish community so he would gain followers and therefore more shares, which keeps him nice and humiliated

Even got him some play dates 😈

So what I would love is to surprise him with a thread full of requests, hashtags to use on Twitter and other social media sites to post on - you may also DM him, especially if it’s to make fun of him (will share his Twitter name if this is of interest)

The picture requests has to involve him being barefoot obviously, hashtags can be anything (the idea is for his pictures to show up on search easily) and other social media accounts is self-explanatory

Have fun
I’ll be enforcing this thread to make sure he does every single task
Mistress_Ava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 04:03 AM   #2
Dskywere
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_Ava View Post
A good friend and slave (Dskywere) recommended I join this site, I like what I see so naturally it’s only polite that my first thread should be for him, right?

Okay so, There isn’t many ways to humiliate him sadly but what I have found to be effective is feet pictures, he’s deeply footshy so I had him create a foot fetish Twitter profile and had been instructing him to post pictures of his barefeet and interacting with the foot fetish community so he would gain followers and therefore more shares, which keeps him nice and humiliated

So what I would love is to surprise him with a thread full of requests, hashtags to use on Twitter and other social media sites to post on - you may also DM him, especially if it’s to make fun of him (will share his Twitter name if this is of interest)

The picture requests has to involve him being barefoot obviously, hashtags can be anything (the idea is for his pictures to show up on search easily) and other social media accounts is self-explanatory

Have fun
I knew I shouldn’t have told you I was on here 🤣 but soo glad no ones replied and hope no one does 😜
Dskywere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 04:25 AM   #3
Mistress_Ava
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dskywere View Post
I knew I shouldn’t have told you I was on here 🤣 but soo glad no ones replied and hope no one does 😜
I figured you’d be on a site like this *rollseyes* and for being a brat let’s just tell everyone what your doing tonight

So 8pm tonight your posting a picture of your barefeet with your face showing asking who wants to tickle you, aren’t you my little foot slave

And if I remember right, I told you to tag it as #feet #barefeet #ticklishfeet #scotland #glasgow

Bet your “excited” about doing this for me aren’t you? 😈
Old 06-09-2021, 04:38 AM   #4
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Well tie him like a spread eagle and then tickle him for a hour while he is blindfolded and tied and ear gagged
But obvious naked
Have fun
The following user says Thank You to Heyythere04 for this post:
Old 06-09-2021, 04:50 AM   #5
Mistress_Ava
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Well tie him like a spread eagle and then tickle him for a hour while he is blindfolded and tied and ear gagged
But obvious naked
Have fun
Excellent request
Old 06-09-2021, 04:51 AM   #6
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Excellent request
A report from him would be highly appreciated
The following user says Thank You to Heyythere04 for this post:
Old 06-09-2021, 07:14 AM   #7
grannyd16
Prodigy

You should find him a post for him to reply to with a picture of the soles of his feet begging the owner of the account to lick then
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 06-09-2021, 09:18 AM   #8
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

He will be barefoot for 24 hours or a week as you sem good
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Abv for this post:
Old 06-09-2021, 09:28 AM   #9
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Take him to the mall. Go to a dressing room then take his clothes and shoes from him. Then go shopping buy him an outfit and eat lunch while he waits for you. Then when you are finished put his clothes in your car return with the new outfit and no shoes walk through the mall before leaving
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 09:41 AM   #10
Dskywere
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
You should find him a post for him to reply to with a picture of the soles of his feet begging the owner of the account to lick then
Done, hope this is okay for you?

Last edited by Dskywere; 03-29-2023 at 09:47 AM.
Old 06-09-2021, 10:47 AM   #11
Dskywere
Account Banned

Quote:
I figured you’d be on a site like this *rollseyes* and for being a brat let’s just tell everyone what your doing tonight

So 8pm tonight your posting a picture of your barefeet with your face showing asking who wants to tickle you, aren’t you my little foot slave

And if I remember right, I told you to tag it as #feet #barefeet #ticklishfeet #scotland #glasgow

Bet your “excited” about doing this for me aren’t you? 😈
Thank you as always Miss, posted early hope you don’t mind ^^;

Last edited by Dskywere; 03-29-2023 at 09:47 AM.
Old 06-09-2021, 11:25 AM   #12
Mistress_Ava
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
He will be barefoot for 24 hours or a week as you sem good
Added both times and gave him 8 full days of barefooting, funny thing it’s raining all week here and he needs to take the dog walkies daily 🤣

We use chaster to lock up his shoes quite regularly actually, love how submissive he gets when he’s trapped barefoot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FEDBF9C5-F30E-4C87-91AF-9D4A0D56F487.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	9749  
Old 06-09-2021, 12:54 PM   #13
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Male

Quote:

Have fun
Have him secured with a locked padlock on his balls. Heavy as possible
Old 06-10-2021, 01:38 PM   #14
Dskywere
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
A report from him would be highly appreciated
Here’s the report ^^
So I was tied spread egale on the bed, wearing a sensory deprivation hood so I couldn’t see, hear or make much noise, then after afew minutes I feel baby oil dripping down my soles which was both exciting and terrifying

Miss Ava then teasingly started rubbing it in before using a brush on my feet, after lots of squirming and flailing and me trying to beg her to stop I feel her nails slowly making their way to my armpits, then once she was done there she finished off using some brush gloves on my feet, which was really intensely tickly and felt like she used them on me for hours, but apparently is was only an hour and just felt longer

And here’s a pic, this was before the tickles: https://twitter.com/blakesfeet1992/s...260226054?s=21

Enjoy ^_^
Old 06-10-2021, 01:41 PM   #15
Dskywere
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive penguin View Post
Take him to the mall. Go to a dressing room then take his clothes and shoes from him. Then go shopping buy him an outfit and eat lunch while he waits for you. Then when you are finished put his clothes in your car return with the new outfit and no shoes walk through the mall before leaving
Task done, not quite the exact method you suggested but Ava dropped me off at the mall then she told me to remove my shoes and she’d pick me up later and told me to make a video
Here’s the video: https://twitter.com/blakesfeet1992/s...545089024?s=21

So basically went through the entire mall completely barefooted, this was soo embarrassing 😳

Hope you enjoy the video ^_^

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefeet, dare, feet, humilaition, task ideas